[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like playing pokemon Go is like a chore/repetitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Anyone else feel like playing pokemon Go is like a chore/repetitive grinder now?
I'm not dissing it too much, and I dont feel like pointing out the what-couldve-beens but Im just thinking of what a daily game would be

>Go outside
>Walk/Bike around for eggs
>Grind out pokestops
>Be near lures and grind out more pokestops for essence or candies
>To get stronger pokemon
>To fight at a gym where your spot will probably be taken easily so it feels pointless
>To hold a gym means poke-gold...just to get more things that let you grind more

I know its not the most immersive game but I want to get your thoughts, its starting to get really...repetitive I guess.
>>
You make a good point.
>>
>>27155157
It's a chore right now, yeah.

If they add in pvp and trading, then it will stop feeling like a chore, rather actually being the very best. More person to person interactions means less grinding and shilling, in my opinion.

All that we can do is hope that more features get added.
>>
>>27155232
Thanks for the mention
I think what broke the camel's back was trying to take a gym only to realize I kept losing it to some pokemon half my cp. It seemed pointless to grind past a certain point...but its encouraged to somehow aim for some threshold where 6 pokemon doesnt take out 1-3 pokemon (depending on the level of the gym but fuck that )

>>27155270
The problem there is when youre interacting, youre comparing pokemon. And if youre competitive, that means you either need to grind pokestop lures for more of the same pokemon, or you get out and let RNG decide if you can finally add a new pokemon other than the 7 same ones near you.

All in all, it seems like a bad grind, even if you get people to people interacting.
>>
>Not increasing prestige on your gym to make it hard for others to win it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.