[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt we predict ways GF will casualize the series even further

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 270.jpg (32KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
270.jpg
32KB, 539x960px
itt we predict ways GF will casualize the series even further

>PP is removed
>HP is fully restored after every battle
>If you lose a battle you can restart the match with no penalties
>Portable Day Care
>>
>An item is added into the game that you can buy infinite numbers of from the obligatory shopping mall, allowing you to turn the Pokemon you use it on shiny.
>>
>PP is removed
They haven't been making the games more casual by removing features, they have been making the games more casual by hand holding and making everything easier/more convenient.
>>
>you can transfer Pokémon directly from Pokémon Go into the game
>level is set to its CP, 100 max
>everyone just sweeps through the game with Gen 1 Pokémon, no need to catch any of the ugly new ones
>>
IVs can be changed and increased after a pokemon is born via some halfassed minigame no one would voluntarily play without said incentive.
>>
>Poke Balls are infinite and you are given them right at the beginning of the game
>Pokemon level up as you travel - no need to battle anything
>>
File: 1468385870568.png (10KB, 100x110px) Image search: [Google]
1468385870568.png
10KB, 100x110px
starters get 3 free perfect IVS
>>
I thought we were trying to be realistic here, but good to know this is a shitposting thread
>>
>>27138172
That...doesn't sound bad at all, I actually want that.
>>
>>27138172
That would be pretty good and not hand-holdy, though.
>>
>>27138172

This is the only thing here that isn't trolling or full on retarded
>>
>>27137946
This would be how Pokemon saves itself from injectors. It is too smart, they'd never do it.
>>
>>27137885
if anything they have added a ton of shit
>>
>>27137786
a win button
>>
>GameFreak starts listening to /vp/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.