[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some help /vp/ I'm having either INSANE bad luck or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 40

File: Screenshot_2016-07-12-23-24-05.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-12-23-24-05.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Need some help /vp/ I'm having either INSANE bad luck or a glitch.

I found a spot in New York between 2 lured pokespots(I'm using spoof) and an inscence and I've encountered at least fifty but I haven't caught a single one. Every time I try to catch one it

Shakes twice and flees if I make it in the colored ring

Or

Doesn't shake at all and flees if I hit outside the colored ring.

Please help I'm in a pokedrought
>>
>>27137239
Yeah, I've been having similar bad luck recently. Pokemon rarely seem to appear now, and when they do, they're much harder to catch.
>>
>>27137239
>flees
is this a meme? this has literally enver happened to me. although often it crashes when i try to catch a pokemon. so maybe it crashes before it can flee
>>
>>27137239
You've been soft-banned. Let it sit in that location for about an hour and it will work again.
>>
>spoofing location

I hope you dont catch shit and you get banned.
>>
i chased a wild nidoqueen for like hours tonight never showed up
>>
>>27140094
how do you track them on the list?
>>
>>27140107
im not sure i understand it, it never went under 3 footprints - 3 means it's very far, 2 closer, 1 is right nearby, none means it will pop up
>>
>>27140494

If your list stops changing and isn't similar to other people around you then your game is bugged and you need to close the app.
>>
File: best spot.png (859KB, 720x1164px) Image search: [Google]
best spot.png
859KB, 720x1164px
>>27140024
This OP. You need to wait about an hour. Ive found a spot with 4 pokestops within the character radius and it's lured almost 24/7. Magikarp and Dratini for days because it's right by a lake.

Waiting until level 20 to evolve my Magikarp.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 350x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 350x204px
>>27137239
>newfags are so dumb that they literally softban themselves
With people this stupid, I guess Niantic will never catch the rest of us.
>>
>>27140540
Where is this spot with Dratini anon? Is this in new york?
>>
>>27140791
Australia m8
>>
>>27140540
EXACT LOCATION?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468405862930.jpg (80KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468405862930.jpg
80KB, 720x1280px
>>27141160
>Spoofer?
Let's tell the 4chan our exact address and see what happens.
>>
>guys I just happen to be in this really popular area and this thing happens and I'm too retarded to make the connection between me cheating and the game not working
>>
>>27137239
>I'm using spoof
fuck off shitter
>>
>>27140024
does this soft-ban mean there's potential that our account will be perma banned in the future assuming we'd do this pretty often?
>>
>>27142020
Hopefully
>>
File: Screenshot_20160713-122705.png (319KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160713-122705.png
319KB, 1080x1920px
>>27138450

It's no meme friend, happened when I tried to catch a Wartortle yesterday too
>>
>>27142040
thx
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>27141605
What is this? Am I retarded?
>>
>>27142144

oddish m8 u r retarded
>>
>>27142144
oddish
>>
If I could gas one group of people it would be people who cheat in games like this using technical exploits. You wanna tape your phone to your ceiling fan or staple it to your dogs collar to hatch eggs faster, right on, you're an innovator. But what you're doing here saps the fun out of the game for everyone else. You making injectors look like clergymen. I wish you were in front of me so I could cave your nose into your face you pimply, pipsqueak little bullied homo.
>>
>>27142179
The only time I spoof is if I I'm stuck in the house with nothing to do and even if I didn't I have ratata's for miles so it would tempting
>>
>I'm using spoof
Literally how fucking fat are you? Jesus Christ, the only reason the game is fun is because you go outside. I'm reporting your account as we speak.
>>
>>27137239
Thanks for showing us your username. Reported.
>>
>>27142532
That's cool idc I have another account.
>>
>ITT: retards who don't know what softbanning is
>>
>>27142463
>they are having fun the wrong way

let them have fun the way they want, not the way you want
>>
>>27143541
>let them have fun the way they want
The problem is that the game isn't fun without the going out part otherwise you're just sitting there playing a crappy game.

Socialization is literally the main aspect of this game.
>>
>>27141071
Coordinates?
>>
File: 1468384850150-1.png (130KB, 341x469px) Image search: [Google]
1468384850150-1.png
130KB, 341x469px
>>27137239
That's one smug fucking face. Spoofing faggot
>>
File: 1462246871866.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462246871866.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Everyone who is getting asshurt over cheating in a shitty pokemon mobile game are just being ironic, right?
>>
>>27142040
Not really, i got soft banned the other day for going 100 mph in my car.
They really need to fix the speed at which the game lets you travel.
>>
>>27138450
I encountered a ratatta on the bus. It escaped once, then I had to get off at my stop. The Pokemon follow you for a bit but by the time I went back to my phone to catch it, it fled
>>
File: it_s_not_delivery.png (9KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
it_s_not_delivery.png
9KB, 600x600px
In defense of spoofing, some of us live out in the sticks and can't drive an hour to the nearest hotspot every day but still want to play the game so we're not light-years behind when we do visit town.
>>
Can I spoof with the account I already have?
>>
>>27144329
You don't need a defense, faggots like >>27143897 just want to micro manage your life because theirs revolves around a shitty mobile monster catching game
>>
>>27144329
This, not a pokestop for miles
>>
>>27143897
That's your opinion. The thing I enjoy most about pokemon is completing the pokedex since I love collecting and completing shit. I've had a lot of fun with GO without leaving the house
>>
>>27143897
How exactly it's a problem for you that they are spoofing?

So just because someone doesn't want to speak strangers about pokemon, they shouldn't play the game?

I have been walking around the pokestops and gyms in my area and literally no one plays the game here and those who play are ~12 years old while I'm 23. Maybe OP's situation is similar: has to take a buss/metro/what ever to get to city center just to "socialize" with strangers and talk about pokemon. That doesn't appeal everyone
>>
>>27144179
>not posting some retards account so that they can get /marked/ and banned
:^)

>>27144323
Enjoy your permanent ban. Ingress had plenty of false bans too and Niantic doesn't give a single flying shit.
>>
>>27143541
The problem is of they spoof there way to MY gyms and take them and fill them with cheater pokemon they are literally encroaching on MY fun
>>
Question, why do people who spoof even play?
You're missing out on the main objective.

I mean it's not like cutting out breeding in the main game, that's understandable but here you're cutting out the main game which is just walking around and playing the game.
It's kind of like if you went "Hey battling is dumb I only like breeding!" for the main games.
>>
>>27144295
This post better be ironic
>>
>>27144398
Where do you live? Sounds like fun to me
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>Take all the screenshots out of the GO threads
>LOOK /vp/ I CHEATED AND HERE'S PROOF THAT I POSTED /pol/ or borderline pedoshit
>send thread details it to Niantic
Consider yourselves /marked/
>>
>>27144406
If you don't live in an area where ingress was played you're fucked that's why.
The difference between my uni and my hometown is black and white to the point that if I lived back home I wouldnt even bother with this app.
>>
>>27144406
>It's kind of like if you went "Hey battling is dumb I only like breeding!" for the main games.

But I like shiny breeding more than battling. People like different aspects of games, anon. The goal of go is to fill the pokedex. If people enjoy spoofing more than socializing to do it then who cares?
>>
Who /justlayincenseandserversdie/ here?
>>
If they decide to start supporting rural areas then I'll stop spoofing. I love pokemon too much to sit on the sidelines while hipsters in new york and niggers in detroit have all the fun.
>>
>>27144503
Can you spoof with the same account as your phone
>>
>Shop lucky patcher and fakeGPS shit in with anon's legit screenshot and post on /vp/
>make an account with anon's GO username asking how to haxx on a cheater forum
>accidentally forward these details
Who /anticipating fun/ here?
>>
>>27144515
Yes, as long long as you don't jump too far from your town. Don't log into a different location faster then you can legitimately travel there and you'll be fine
>>
>>27144544
I live in Florida, want to spoof new York
I signed out, would I have to wait a couple of days or should I pick a more populated city nearby instead?
>>
>>27144589
Planes exist.
>>
Their formula to ban people makes no sense. Do they not think that people take trips? I flew to New York once and didn't touch my phone once until i got there.
>>
>>27144589
You could technically do it now and deal the the softban for a few hours. Though if they start cracking down on spoofing you might risk permaban. I heard a guy on ingress got banned 6 months after he stopped spoofing so better safe then sorry.
>>
>>27144615
I just flew cross country with no effect.
>>
>>27144612
Dope
>>
>>27144623
So use a throwaway account?
>>
>>27144628
I'm playing it safe. I'd love to spoof in to New York to see the insanity or Tempe to see if there's different pokemon there. I'm sticking to towns that are close to me, but not close enough that they'd be realistically visitable daily just to play a game.
>>
where's a good spoof spot for firemons? I tried Phoenix and Yuma Arizona but didn't see any
>>
>>27144329
>>27144349

i get it. i grew up in the middle of nowhere and know exactly what kind of wasteland i'm going to see when i visit home. you guys and legitimately disabled people are fine.

i actually am also okay with people who spoof with an alt account just to see what pokemon/gyms there are in interesting places around the world.

it's the powergaming assholes who live in mon/stop/gym-rich areas, but are too lazy to leave home and knock of gyms hundreds of miles away.
>>
>>27137239
>spoofer
>nigger
Figures.
>>
>>27144662
they ban your device bro
>>
File: go on pc.png (351KB, 1349x601px) Image search: [Google]
go on pc.png
351KB, 1349x601px
>>27145839
Good thing there are ways to spoof those numbers too.

Especially if you're playing on PC :^)
>>
File: 1411768543491.jpg (64KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411768543491.jpg
64KB, 480x600px
>tfw you will never have enough candy to level your 450CP Charmander to an OP Charizard
>>
>>27138450
I think it happens when you get too far from a Pokemon. I kept encountering Pokemon on a highway (passenger), but they all ran after one shake. It's a shame that that Horsea and Bulbasaur got away.
>>
>>27138450
It happens when you are a higher level, or they are really high CP.
>>
>>27137239
>using spoof
stopped reading there

if you're going to play, don't be a faggot about it.
>>
Anyone else auto soft banned when trying to do anything at a gym? Spoofed myself to a gym like 2 mins up the road to take the gym. Fought 2/3 and got kicked out and soft banned. Now if i try to train (gym got taken by my team) it does the same thing. I know others have hit up gyms while spoofing
>>
File: 1331915847480.jpg (4KB, 107x131px) Image search: [Google]
1331915847480.jpg
4KB, 107x131px
>>27146200
>Playing Pokemon Go on the PC
>>
>>27142063

how do you see the journal?
>>
>>27144456
damn dude u jus DESTROYEd em
>>
>>27147258
Mommy makes me tendies and ii get to sit in an air conditioned room.
You go outside and get all sweaty.

You mad?
>>
>>27147239
>Cheats at game
>Gets banned
>Cries

Just play the game like you're suppose to autisimo fag
>>
>>27147372
>accuses others of crying about a game while crying about cheaters
Nice peojection. Fuck you too. Either spoof and get ahead or keep bitching about it and stay behind
>>
>>27147428
Most people don't realize the reality of this post.
Just like ingress the level curve will get so high that only people who play this every waking moment of their lives and spoofers will own all the gyms.
>>
>>27147462
>Just like ingress the level curve will get so high that only people who play this every waking moment of their lives and spoofers will own all the gyms.

i'm pretty sure (although I could be wrong) that each pokémon has a maximum possible cp value, so playtime doesn't matter past that point viz capturing gyms etc.
>>
>>27147615
Nope. Every pokemon's CP value increases up to trainer level 50.
>>
File: gary.png (344KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
gary.png
344KB, 890x890px
>>27137239
>he got to fifty misses before getting the picture
>>
>>27137239

It's harder to catch at night. No you aren't soft banned.

you have to use berries to make the pokemon like you.
>>
>>27140540
>>27141605
What coordinates are these I neeed themmmmmmm I'll put down lures too!?!!!!
>>
>>27147462
Hello, circular logic, long time no see
>>
>>27141160
Theres a spot in central park (about 105th st and 5th ave) that has 4 pokestop locations in range.
Look for memorial garden.
>>
>>27147678
So what will you be saying in a couple of weeks when people start crying that the 9999cp rhydons guarding all the gyms within 200 miles of him are too difficult?
What happens if they update this game with trading and some sort of battle system?

The people who inject pokemon onto their carts already get alot of salty tears from jealous idiots and the biggest moral fags.
Why will it be any different in pokemon go?
>>
>>27147749
Do you need to beat people to have fun? Then you're pitiful.
If people are cheating by spoofing/whatever, I don't care about beating them because they are trash that don't earn what they have anyway. It's not a competitive if the person shouldn't be in the competition to begin with.
Spoofing for fun ( e.g. Tchernobyl) is fine and all but doing it to level up and taking gyms is pitiful. It says a lot more about you than about the people complaining about it. Clearly Go i a enough of a life-and-death situation to do something forbidden just because a cheater wronged your e-penis and therefore you HAVE TO cheat too to fuck him back. It's just like a 14 y.o kid. I never complained about cheaters in go except by saying that it's a waste of time and pointless, since they don't have the ONLY part with a bit of interest in an otherwise COMPLETELY empty game, but in your case it's jsut sad. it's normal to do it because others are doing so and you cannot even show how much of a man you are by taking a gym otherwise? What a joke. To think that /vp/ complains about normie. This might be even worse. Not even the spoofing but the excuse to make it seem "alright".
>>
I am spoofing because i dont have a data plan.
its still cheating thought but i wouldn't be able to leave my house otherwise.
>>
>>27147678
>static amount of exp per catch, use of a pokestop, etc.
>steadily increasing exp requirement to level up, increasing dust/candy costs to evolve, etc.
At level 2, 500 exp is a lot. At level 20 its not. Unless niantic changes things, eventually only the people who can spoof and hit up hundreds of stops within 30 mins (duration of lucky egg, 2x exp) while catching a few pokemon on the way will be advancing quickly. Everyone else will be stuck hitting up the same stops around their area.
>>
>>27147959
If I didn't live in a barren neighborhood that had crackheads and gangsters, 108F heat, in a city with nothing in it, I wouldn't spoof. But I have no real option otherwise.
>>
>>27147959
>It's not a competitive if the person shouldn't be in the competition to begin with
If by this you are implying that pokemon doesn't have a competitive scene to it then you're either the biggest retard or haven't played the franchise in the last 20 years.

If people are using something to get an edge over me i'm not going to bend over and let them have their way with my ass. I'll look to level the playing field.
Have fun thinking the caterpie you just caught is going to do anything just because its your bro and you caught it legit.
>>
I wouldn't want to spoof to play this game, because it sucks really bad unless you are riding a bike or there irl.

Its literally just holding down arrow keys and clicking the rng monsters that popup then clicking the gym over and over.

You are missing the part where theres a bunch of random shit going on in front of you in the form of other players or weird location shit, which is why its popular, and a lot of fun.
>>
>>27148014
Then don't play period. It's not like the game have anything to do in it except for this. The core of the game is (made to be, it's on purpose) completely empty anyway, so it's not like you'll lost anything either way

And as I said my issue isn't even with spoofing. It'w with the excuse. "Bleh it's okay otherwise he will kick my ass". Okay it's annoying but to the point of making things even worse and despite the fact that the game is pretty much pointles this way? Why play it at all, then? at least admit then you're an ass cheating, for good reasons or not, and roll with it in a classy way, but half-assed excuses while trying to make it seem normal because "muh the guy in the gym is too strong so I'm not doing anything wrong!" is just painful to watch
>>
>>27148077
No. But Go doesn't have an "official" one, competition is a thing but it's mainly a "friendly" one. Therefore, there is no need to be butthurt if you are beat by a fucking cheater. if you know that he spoofed his way to victory and didn't earn it.
>>
>>27148175
Thats how it is in pretty much everything. Cheaters get an unfair advantage. They get ahead, and then theres nothing you can do. If you plan it right and practice, while spoofing you can hit up at least 2 or 3x as many pokestops as a non spoofer. That means you have a greater chance of finding and farming multiple spots that have lures on them. Half of nyc is just clusters of 2 or 3 stops that almost always have lures up.
>>
File: smogon.png (57KB, 442x342px) Image search: [Google]
smogon.png
57KB, 442x342px
>>27148208
>No. But Go doesn't have an "official" one, competition is a thing but it's mainly a "friendly" one.
That must make smogon official and friendly by your standards.
If you're so big a cuck that you want to ose just say so, its human nature to want to win.
>>
>>27148077
And that's what I'm saying, insecure faggot. The game is pretty much empty this way and most flash games will be more interesting, let alone any real pokemon game, but you're still doing it just because you can't handle a loss even when you KNOW the other one isn't doing it fair play. I guess than if a 3 years old kid play soccer with you and ""beat you"", you kick them in the kick afterward too to show them who's the best?

A competition is a competition as long as everyone is following the same rules. Feeling threatened by people who only kicked your ass because they were cheatingis ridiculous.
>>
>>27148263
Spoofing doesn't really make sense in the first place though. They KNOW where you are, if they bother to look. That data is still going to a place far off where the GPS says the person is. It's just going to take a system where they check that and then people are going to be banned. Spoofers are gonna have their time wasted.
>>
>>27148175
>at least admit then you're an ass cheating
Who's denying that anyone is cheating?
I don't care, i don't see why you're so ass ravaged about it though

>in b4 y-you're pathetic
I'm not the one on a filipino knitting board telling others how to play their animal poaching game
>>
>>27148277
See >>27148282.
Official as in with some fame, money, or anything that may give a ""reason"" (good or not) for cheating, like in sports. At the very least in theses cases it's understandable somehow, if not ok.
>"It's human nature to want to win"
You're not winning if I'm not playingwith you. If we have a sword fight and I kill you from far away using a sniper, how the hell is that a win. In the same way losing against a cheater is hardly a loss, you don't follow the same rules to begin with
>>
>>27148338
its a win because you're dead
>>
File: 1369522158516.jpg (141KB, 690x551px) Image search: [Google]
1369522158516.jpg
141KB, 690x551px
>>27148175
>THEN JUST DON'T PLAY THE GAME
>>
>>27148282
So you're telling me how i should have fun then?

>>27148286
Oh boy, its not like any spoofer could just load up a new account on their pc and cheat all over again :^)
Been doing this on ingress for the longest time and the only people who get banned are the ones teleporting their way from china to canada in a few seconds.
>>
>>27148327
There's a world between admitting knowingly and "hey I'm doing this but I'm right, you are the stupid one that will complain about it later". Hence the admitting that you're an ass without looking for lame excuses.
>>
>>27148338
I kill you from far away using a sniper
Play smarter not harder. Its a lot easier, and more benificial, to shoot them in this scenario than it is to fight them with the sword. Thats how everything is. Countries dont line their men up on the battlefield like they did tears ago. They use their advantages.
>>
>>27148407
Meant to greentext that first line. Guess the > got deleted somehow
>>
>>27148382
It's weird that it works then. I mean the data literally goes elsewhere, there's no way to hide or change that. Maybe they just don't care enough?
>>
File: 1454947170664.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1454947170664.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>27148338
>If we have a sword fight and I kill you from far away using a sniper

aka

>If we were out to kill each other and one guy had superior weapons the guy who gets killed using the knife in a gunfight is clearly the winner
>>
>>27148363
No. You don't win in chess by sending the other guy te the hospital. A competition is supposed o be a showdown between skills. So as long as it is a competition (since competitivity is pretty much the only reason teams exist in Go) it's not "I win, so I win". Except if you're too worried about a stupid pride.
>>
>>27148382
When what you do worsen the reason you started cheating according to your lame excuse to begin with and do the same thing with countless others? Yes.

Again spooofing isn't the problem by itself, cheating will always be everywhere, but making a fool of the others as if you were the "right" one and they are idiots that are just complaining is retarded. When you're part of the problem, you just shut up and deal with it
>>
File: 1454730087289.png (66KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
1454730087289.png
66KB, 500x429px
>>27148397

You: you're a cheating ass and are too shallow to admit it!

Me: I know i'm cheating, don't really have a problem with it.

You: You're a cheating ass and not even looking for an excuse!
>>
>>27148431
Nice strawman.
>>
>>27144362
Go out at about midnight you'll see everyone
>>
>>27148407
Not if it's supposed to be a contest of skills in swordfighting, again. That's not even pragmatism, which would be ok for me, it's just nonsensical. you don't prove that you are better at x by doing y. This works in a life-or-death situation, but not if you're trying to REALLY prove your skills by winning a gold medal. Hence the fact that if you lose to this, it's not even a loss. There isn't any skill contest anywhere.
>>
>>27148496
>When you're part of the problem
Oh boy! Didn't know i was the reason the servers are down hours at an end. I must also be the sole reason why this game doesn't have trading or a proper combat system yet.

Does me playing pokemon: go from my compuer also cause little children to get tortured and women to get raped?
>>
>>27148431
Are you dumb? You know that there are other types of swordfighting that "BLEH I'LL KILL YOU" or fights to the death, right? And as far as I know video game competition isn't a life-or-death situation. You don't even have anything to win.
And if you read it again taking the context into account, you may notice that I said that because there is no reason for the LOSER to be butthurt by it because someone kicked his ass. Not a stupid example completely unrelated.
>>
>>27148565
If you have a problem with it go cry to your messiah of a company, Niantic, Inc.
See if they'll listen to some faggot butt hurt over the internet as they count the shekels go is making them.
>>
>>27148576
As far as I know, what you or someone else said was :

>Nice peojection. Fuck you too. Either spoof and get ahead or keep bitching about it and stay behind

Alzheimer, maybe?
And yes, in this case you're making it worse. So continue spoofing and don't go all know-it-all toward people who are actually able to avoid being butthurt to the point they do what they're complaining about.
>>
File: 1444287759576.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1444287759576.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>27148612
>spend days at an end sweating and looking for good pokemon
>you deposit 598 cp golduck in the gym by your local park
>i wake up, turn on my pc and "walk" to your home town
>my 4872cp jolteon makes short work of your gym and defends it for weeks to come

>i-its okay. he didn't REALLY beat me
>>
>>27148505
Read again. if it's not too hard for you.
Cheating will always exist but then don't go all "blleh I'm doing the right thing because [excuse x] you're just too stupid to notice it"
>>
File: go fags mad.jpg (100KB, 961x559px) Image search: [Google]
go fags mad.jpg
100KB, 961x559px
>>27148674
>are actually able to avoid being butthurt
yet you are still in here responding about how im the devil for hacking this mobile """""game"""""""

>continue spoofing
I will, pic related :^)
>>
>>27148713
I'm doing it to make self righteous pricks like you angry over the internet.
Is that better?
>>
>>27148702
I feel sorry for you if you honestly feel like you've accomplished anything by doing something like that.
>>
>>27148702
If you get insecure from this, then you're really a kid, I guess. At least it's understandable if you don't know the other ahas been cheating, but if you know it, it's wanting to make your e-penis bigger than it is because of a loss to the point of doing it yourself which is weird. Serious pride problems, here.

Spoofing is annoying and it'll always exist, but doing it just to kick the as of a spoofer if you were not doing it to begin with instead of, say, stopping to play the game if it becomes unplayable because too much of this, is beyond stupid.
it's like losing will be the end of your world, especially if you know that without cheating you're the superior one..
>>
>>27148777
At the very least it's more honest and less hypocrite than before.
I could even spoof myself given the right context, if there was a real important reason behind it, but wasting other's fun and then more importantly following this by being self-righteous with them yourself is kind of stupid.
>>
>>27148810
>>27148811
I'm sorry that when I pay a game i play it to win.
You'd understand most people do the same, but then again you probably don't understand why your wife having a boyfriend is shameful.
>>
>>27148863
>but wasting other's fun
Ruining other peoples fun is how i get my kicks.
You're not here to tell me how to have fun, are you? :^)
>>
>>27148876
Ah, you're twelve. Sorry, I didn't realize I was arguing with a child.
>>
File: croagunk_wtf_am_i_reading.jpg (41KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
croagunk_wtf_am_i_reading.jpg
41KB, 600x581px
>>27148900
>hops onto a games server
>is complete dog shit at the game
>other team reks his shit and he becomes dead weight
>team starts flaming him
>its okay guiz, we arent playing to win xxxDDDDDD
>>
>>27148894
as I said, what bothers me the most is the second part.
It's incredibly stupid to be an ass on purpose but if it' just that, whatever, the entire world constently works like that, so whatever. But being self-righteous afterward just make you look like Kevin, 12 years old and entitled to the world. If you're an ass, at least be an ass without using stupid excuses to make others pat your head saying "you're right, poor kid, here, take a candy, sorry I didn't notice how right you were"

This being said I legitimately could since you're the one being a pain in the ass to a lot of people and therefore annoying so many people by your very existence, but I'm not into it. By itself, cheating and being an ass is stupid.but it's also to be expected.
>>
now: :^)

after first ban wave: :'^(
>>
>>27148954
You're really good at thwacking those strawmen. Keep at it, maybe one day you'll beat one.
>>
>>27149010
So you are here to tell me how to have fun?
Look, kid, go play go the way you want weather thats trespassing on private property to get that pikachu or heading over to the crack house to get some pokeballs.
No sane person is going to give a shit, just like no ones going to care im playing on PC.
>>
There's gotta be a better app than the fakegps thing.

It keeps randomly putting me in new york when i have it do the "move randomly at location" stuff
>>
>>27149053
Hey, you basically said it yourself.
No point in trying to win at games.
>>
According to players who have been dealt bans for using GPS spoofing hacks, once they were discovered, they were no longer able to catch Pokémon, collect items from PokéStops and couldn't battle or claim a gym. When trying to throw a PokéBall at a Pokémon in the game, players discovered the opposing Pokémon would just run away instead. Most players have used the cheating tool to flock to heavily populated areas, like New York City, where there are more Pokémon available to be caught.

(=
>>
>>27148954
Except that the context is completely different here. You're not in a real "team",and you're not taking any member slot by being here.

Also, you're completely missing the fact that the opponent is clearly cheating. If you just want to win without caring about actual skills, then don't play in the first place and let a bot do the job for you. Winning is important, but you can only "win" if there's a competition to begin with. How would losing against a guy with invincibility mode turned on in a FPS be a problem causing you to be butthurtto the point of cheating yourself instead of saying "this guy is an ass unable to do anything without cheating, bye"? If it is to you, then you REALLY just try to tone down that ego of yours.
>>
>soft ban for 30 minutes for riding the speed train
>>
>>27149127
This is a soft ban and only lasts up to 6 hours before you can start playing again.

The real bans were given to people who tried playing during beta in countries that didn't have access.

>>27149164
>Also, you're completely missing the fact that the opponent is clearly cheating.
Boo-hoo. I'm "cheating" at a game marketed towards 10 year olds.
And this cheating is just removing all the grindy features this game forces upon you.
Keep crying you little shit, you act as if you're gonna stop me when even Niantic doesn't give a shit.
>>
>use fakegps "move randomly within 100 meters" feature
>leave bluestacks open through out the day hatching all my eggs
>>
>>27144623
>make another account
>reset ip via airplane mode

wow so hard
>>
>>27149248
Someone was writing up a script that caught things all day and moved around like that
>>
>>27149268
where, i can help

I was gonna start a botter myself that would literally walk across the world 24/7
>>
>>27149171
i think if you have the app open and are going something over 80 mph they just ban you.

Its really dumb.
>>
>>27149090
no, which kind of "fun" is acceptable. Raping /trigger/ someone might be fun for you, it probably isn't for the other person.
And which is why there's spoofing and spoofing. And acting all proud and saying people to ignore you while making them have LESS fun aside, while acting as a know-it-all that WILL be right goes a bit against the "play the way you want to and shut up".
And I'm pretty sure that if you use spoofing to make a ridiculous team and use it to take most arenas a lot of people WILL care about it.
But once again spoofing wasn't the main problem. You just looked like a 10 years-old by trying to make yourself "right" and people not cheating are stupid whiners. After all even if you didn't spoof countless other people would still do it, so.
>>
I've caught 30 Lapras using spoof around Greenland.

Still can't find a single Charmander.
>>
>>27149295
It was in one of the previous spoofing threads.
He was doing alot of research on what this company detects.
Hopefully he'll pop up soon so i can watch porn without worrying about anything getting away.
>>
>>27149330
>wahh you're hurting my autistic feelings play fair!!

enjoy catching pidgeys kid.
>>
>>27149211
Learn to read, that is all. You're still so defensive, just like at the beginning, that you don't even get the point even if I say it countless time very clearly. I guess I REALLY am talking to a child after all.
>>
any 5 stop areas?
>>
File: gonnarun.png (380KB, 1339x689px) Image search: [Google]
gonnarun.png
380KB, 1339x689px
>>27149330
Are you still going on about this?

I'm about to start up go right now.
If i take over all the gyms in your area will you an hero?
>>
>>27148900
dont feed the trolls
>>
File: clip0032.webm (3MB, 552x536px) Image search: [Google]
clip0032.webm
3MB, 552x536px
>gps spoofs so it looks like im running around like a maniac hatching all my eggs
>>
>>27149383
Any way to simulate moving in a specific direction?
>>
File: TSM fan.jpg (33KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
TSM fan.jpg
33KB, 600x399px
>>27149378
your point
>MOM, HES PLAYING THE POKER MAN GAME DIFFERENTLY THAN WHAT I PERCEIVE IS RIGHT!
>>
>>27149363
Catch whatever the hell you want, you can even be an asshole with arenas if you want to, again even if you didn't others would do it, but looking down on people because they're not cheating while giving yourself a false pretext for doing things is just retarded and childlike. "I'm right to do it because others did it before me" is exactly the kind of excuse a kid would use. Again, idgaf about spoofing even if it can and is often used in annoying ways, but you were being ridiculous here.
>>
>>27148876
>I play to win
>that's why I use a spoof
>[spouts meme]

You might be mentally deficient.
>>
>>27149459
Learn2read^2, well, I guess you really can't, so whatever. Keep being a 10 years old, kid, just don't mess with adults anymore, okay?
>>
>>27149465
No ones looking down on people playing legit, you're just too insecure and take quips made on an anonymous image board as personal attacks
>>
>>27149450
How did you do that? Is it a macro or something? I spoof too and use the fake gps but the stop and engaged action always has me teleporting everywhere rather than walking which makes the eggs hatch.
>>
>>27149482
I think so. There's a kind of person that just can't understand that carrying out the win condition to a game without following the rules isn't actually winning the game. What I don't understand is why they don't just set up a chessboard, move a pawn to take the king, and "win" over and over again. Sounds just as rewarding.
>>
>>27149450
What do you use man, a can't change nearly as fast with FakeGPS.
>>
File: go fags.jpg (22KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
go fags.jpg
22KB, 420x420px
>>27149484
H-HE'S SPEEDING UP THE PROCESS OF LEVELING UP AND CATCHING POKEMON!

HE SHOULD BE STUCK GRINDING IT OUT LIKE ME!!!!
>>
>>27149501
>>27149530

FastGPS

go in settings.

for some reason it tries to teleport me to the middle of new york rather than where im actually at sometimes but if you set the interval to something short like 1 second then it should work for the location you actually pinned it to.

someone should make a fake gps app specifically for pokemon go
>>
>>27149568
>fastgps

it's fakegps i mean
the one you're already using
>>
>>27149541
>niantic has a history of banning GPS spoofers and not giving a single fuck if they do a false positive ban
>knows it's cheating but does it anyway
>incredibly defensive about it
I don't really care that you're GPS spoofing, bro. Just don't cry about it here when you get banned.
>>
>>27149541
god, at the very least >>27149497 tries to stay on the subject, either this one is a troll or /vp/ somehow ended up having seriously illiterate people
>>
>>27149568

Go to FakeGPS, open settings.
Mark "move around fake location"
Change "timeout in seconds" to 0.1 and "distance to move around" to 0.

This should solve the teleport.
>>
>>27149598
>Just don't cry about it here when you get banned.
When will this banned meme finally end?
The only people getting SOFT bans are the ones going at mach speeds.
And if they were to ban people spoofers wouldn't care seeing as they'll just make a new account and do something like >>27149450 to get right back up to where they were.

>in b4 they ban your device
Too bad theres no way to spoof that info too, especially of you're playing on PC :^)

>>27149620
Says the person coming into a pokemon go support thread telling everyone how they should be playing it and what reasons are valid / not.
>>
File: angry pepe.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>27149598
NIANTIC, BAN THE SPOOFERS. DO IT NOW!

THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF ME ON 4 CHINZ!

REEEEE
>>
File: 1446607796141.jpg (74KB, 637x627px) Image search: [Google]
1446607796141.jpg
74KB, 637x627px
>>27149660
>so defensive you feel a need to justify yourself

>>27149683
>so defensive you're shitposting
>>
>>27149660
Once again, learn to read, kiddo. while what you're saying would be perfectly justified becase messing with arenas is annoying to almost all players, it's not the problem at all here. But it'll come back in 2 years once you'll know your abc.
>>
>>27149622
Wouldn't making it 0 mean that you just stay still?
>>
You are all pathetic for cheating.
Every gym you take over will be an empty victory and every pokemon you catch will mean nothing.
The day will come when you are all banned and then we'll see who has the last laugh.
>>
Hatching all me eggs
>>
File: clip0033.webm (2MB, 552x536px) Image search: [Google]
clip0033.webm
2MB, 552x536px
>not gps spoofing to hatch all your eggs
>>
>>27149709
Who's trying to justify shit?
Everyone here knows its cheating yet the only difference between them and you is that they don't give a shit.
You on the other hand need to deflect in a thread you clearly don't belong in telling others how they should run their lives.

But at least you're TRYING to come up with reasons why this oh so clearly doesn't bother you unlike >>27149718 who is just projecting a fractured asshole.
>>
I'll spoof myself a trip to NYC this weekend. And noone will ever know.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-13-16-40-13.png (433KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-13-16-40-13.png
433KB, 1080x1920px
Found this cool motherfucker in the wild.
Should I level him up?
>>
>>27144406
>decide to go out and take some gyms with my strongest pokes
>after hearing the stories and seeing the gyms being taken, figured these areas would be popular
>there's 3 people around, none of them talk to each other, all keep their heads down and glued to their phone
>take all the gyms in my area, they're all yellow now, and have been all day

This area is dead, and there's fuck all around anyway. If I want to catch anything good, I have to take a bus trip to the docks or spoof. I'd rather do the latter, and when I get banned, I'll just stop playing the game entirely. It's not good, just addictive, like Candy Crush.
>>
>>27149844
nah
>>
>>27149836
Nope >>27149709 and >>27149718 will know and they will scold you into paying for a plane ticket and hotel in the big apple.
>>
>>27149773
>needing to spoof your eggs
Get up and walk more. I'm a fucking American and I'm able to hatch 10km eggs without keeling over.
>>
My mommy said cheating is bad and that all cheaters go to hell.
>>
File: QCh20yI.gif (1017KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
QCh20yI.gif
1017KB, 500x281px
>tfw 2 legit accounts and one for spoofing

I hope i can trade my best spoof catches to the legit ones b4 they do anything
>>
>>27149936
When they add the trading feature this will be a thing.

Now watch all the moral fags in here say that they are going to take a look at every trade to make sure things like this don't happen, all 5 billion of them.
>>
If I spoof to the park half a mile from my house just to use the pokestop, will I get softbanned? It's in a really shitty part of town that I don't really want to hang out in but I'm out of pokeballs
>>
>>27144406
Thousands of players get fuck all for Pokemon when they live in rural areas.
That's why they spoof, so they can get a taste of what it's like to actually go to gyms and poke stops
>>
>>27149863
Why? Not a good moveset?
>>
>>27149984
Unless you fly there you wont get banned, "walk" at a reasonable speed.

For everyone asking about gps bans you should set up a dummy account and see what the limits are.
Once you get a feel for moving around go to your other account.
>>
>>27149863
you could evolve a tentacool with twice the cp
>>
How do you use the pokemon attacks with the blue bar? Do you have to tap it during battle?
>>
>>27149987
that's what I've been doing. I downloaded the game day one and was really disheartened when I found out there were literally no Pokemon here. the only way to get them to show up was to use incense, and fuck no I'm not paying for incense if the company doesn't care enough about me to make the game work properly here. I only spoof within 20-30 miles.
>>
>>27150024
Press and hold
>>
>>27150010
I'm planning on taking a "trip" to the beach. Randomly setting my location further down the road every hour-30 minutes and then setting up shop in da sun for a while.
>>
>>27149827
Maybe because I told it 20 times already in this thread? Read it and then we'll talk, when I say it many, many times but most spoofers don't read and jump on the defensive because "MEH YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO PLAY", no, fuck you, just read what I already said instead of going on the defensive because you have a guilty conscience or something, period.
Just read the beginning and shut up, it's all you need to know. In my case while spoofing annoys me,and while I already said why too I can deal with it np, the problem is the "others did it so I'm right to do it, shut up and stay with your pidgeys"

>>So what will you be saying in a couple of weeks when people start crying that the 9999cp rhydons guarding all the gyms within 200 miles of him are too difficult? What happens if they update this game with trading and some sort of battle system?

etc.

If you can't read, just shut up.
Spoofing is one thing, but going all "I'm right, at least I can progress, you will start crying because you can't do [x]" is another one. Spoofing may allow some funny things (once again, Tchernobyl) and I'm not against this at all, but coming "YEAH I'M DOING IT FOR A REASON AND AT LEAST I'LL NOT BE WHINING COMPARED TO YOU" is something else now.
Cheating and not caring is okay, trying to give a weak excuse for it as if it was "the right thing" is pitiful. That's it. Is it soooo complicated?
>>
>>27150070
Thanks for "not caring" enough to stick in this hacking thread for so long.

Glad to see the mere thought of having everything in your area owned by spoofers is triggering you so much.

Tell me where you live so i can set the 1297cp gyarados i found in a proper place.
>>
>>27150110
you deleted your post, friend. here >>27150131
>>
>>27150010
Thanks anon

Last stupid question, my specific model and carrier of Android phone can't be rooted, do the Android GPS spoof apps that don't require a root work with this? All the info I'm finding on Google on how to spoof for this game says you need to root to use the apps
>>
>>27150069
How far away is the beach from you?
>>
>>27150168
300 miles.
>>
>>27150161
I have no idea since i'm playing on PC.
I hear that most of the GPS spoofers don't work too well and that the most sophisticated ones aren't free.
Don't take my word for it though, maybe some other kind soul has more say on the matter.
>>
wtf is softban and how do I not get softbanned
>>
>>27150110
awesome wall of text, bro
>>
>>27150236
you wont be able to play the game but can still launch it, you avoid being soft banned by not travelling at high speeds
>>
>>27150236
wait a somewhat realistic amount of time before chainging locations. Even giving yourself just an hour or two before spoofing is enough to not get you banned for teleporting to NY.
>>
File: 1456266080927.gif (1001KB, 366x206px) Image search: [Google]
1456266080927.gif
1001KB, 366x206px
>>27150110
>>
>>27150236
don't warp too far with the app open
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
People trying to justify cheating
>>
>>27150131
...As I just said, I don't care. Fucking read already.
It IS unfair, that's a fact, but if everything "unfair" was a problem, god.
Again, spoofers can do whatever the hell they want, worst case scenario everyone will leave go because there will be no way of competing and it's a game, it's not supposed to be taken so seriously, but at the very least you can avoid being an ass as if it was the "right choice" when you yourself state the problems it causes.

I'm pretty sure your Gyarados wouldn't last a day, don't worry. As I said I'm already used to people using a fuckton of 10 km-eggs pokemons in arena using this, so no, it doesn't "trigger" me. Making it seem like a moral lesson despite the fact that it's ruining the game for a lot of people though is more annoying. If you're being an ass and don't care, at least live with it.

Seriously, I don't care about spoofing per se however annoying may be as long as you don't come "IT'S THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY WAY TO PLAY THE GAME OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE CRYING IN 2 WEEKS" like if rushing through Arenas was the entire point of the game, but some reactions here are SO much of the "HE DOESN'T LIKE HOW I PLAY" kind that it makes me wonder if people have a guilty conscience or something, god. Even when it's NOT what you're talking about. I know a lot of people are raging on it but damn, calm down, spoofers.
>>
File: 1454546671993.jpg (365KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1454546671993.jpg
365KB, 2000x1087px
>>27150356
>Seriously, I don't care about spoofing per se however annoying may be as long as you don't come "IT'S THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY WAY TO PLAY THE GAME OTHERWISE YOU'LL BE CRYING IN 2 WEEKS"
So you are taking it as a personal attack.
Jesus, how insecure can one person be?
You know I was referring to the people on this very board who have a problem with injecting and genning (look at wifi general).
For a person that goes on about reading comprehension you sure dont have any.

However, keep bumping this thread for us for more visibility. Hopefully you can help us with getting people like the script anon to come and join us.
>>
File: o-CRYING-BABY-facebook.jpg (181KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-CRYING-BABY-facebook.jpg
181KB, 2000x1000px
>>27150356
>I-I DONT CARE ABOUT SPOOFER

>I-IM MORALLY SUPERIOR THAN THEM AT THIS CREATURE SLAVE GAME
>>
>>27150458
Nope. Nothing personal about this, I don't care about it personally, however, it's being an ass. That alone would be ok, but if you ALREADY (maybe not you directly, but other spoofers)""""ruin"""" the game by doing this and giving yourself an unfair advantage, don't rub your dick on other people's nose again afterward.
That's about it. Something doesn't need to be personal to be wrong. It's a simple matter of respect, if you break someone's arm, don't make they pay for the trip home afterward, that's it. Why the hell do you think I said it was childlike?

Yeah I'm aware that a lot of people are against it, big time. As I said, it's a matter of not making the matter even worse by attempting an half-assed justification making it seem ok (see: >>27148702 )

Well, at least if it helps.
>>
>>27150630
Do you know how autistic you look when you write paragraphs long posts on image boards?
>>
>>27150630
>comparing a video game to IRL events
One last question before i run some errands.

Did your mother drop you on your head as a kid or were you just born this retarded?
>>
>>27150539
Man, how many pictures of crying infants do you have on your computer, and why the fuck are you spending this much time posting them with capslock greentext?
>>
>>27150539
It's not a matter of "at this game". But for a board that keep crying about farming, microtransactions and normies, that's doing worse than the three of them put together. When you complain about the game being farming crap as if you were entitled to judge it, at least try to behave correctly yourself in order to avoid being a stupid hypocrite.
Oh well. I guess there are some idiots everywhere.
>>
File: are you new.jpg (51KB, 847x821px) Image search: [Google]
are you new.jpg
51KB, 847x821px
>>27150630
how dare we be assholes on a korean flipbook website
>>
>>27140107
When you open your list you have a max block of 9 going 3x3. The top left is 1 and the bottom right is 9. If all were to show 3 feet the #1 mon would be the closest while the #9 is the furthest. Also the #9 would be definitely further away than the 30 meters they claim so walk till the one you want moves to the #1 spot
>>
>>27150630
>HE CANT CHEAT AT THE POGO MAN GAME AND SAY HES BETTER!

>IM NOT BOTHERED BY THIS AT ALL, STOP THINKING I CARE JUST BECAUSE I WRITE WALLS OF TEXTS
>>
I found a spot in one of the corners of central park that has 4 pokestops that are lured almost 24/7
it's near here:
71507 Grand Army Plaza, New York, NY 10019, USA
>>
>>27150688
Everything but that, actually. But you can be an asshole while keeping some credibility. Something a lot of people, even assholes, manage to do.
>>
>>27150718
>71507 Grand Army Plaza, New York, NY 10019, USA

The Rockerfeller Plaza also has many Pokestops holding lures constantly
>>
>>27150706
Silence kid, return to your room, it's time for your nap already.
Also I hope that nobody will ever check our 4chan folder, because they could seriously have some misconceptions about you seeing this
>>
>>27150687
>behave on my chinese comic book board
>b-but don't play the game how you please
>>
>>27150765
He's right though.
The people writing paragraphs of why cheaters should be burned at the stake really need to re consider their lives.

Why are they even here in the first place?
>>
>>27150748
yeah I've been there but I've gotten more pokemon variety in central park, on 30 rock I got mostly magnemites and voltorbs
it's funny because I was watching 30 rock the other day and they make fun of General Electric ah ah ah ah I'll see myself out
>>
>>27150771
I guess we don't have the same meaning of "behave". Basically, don't behave like an idiot if you complain about people being idiots afterward. For all that "normies are ruining /vp/" talk, /vp/ has proven that it is quite able to ruin itself for a long time.
Not even a single comment for the end since it's apparently a troll
>>
File: o-HAPPY-BABY-facebook.jpg (169KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-HAPPY-BABY-facebook.jpg
169KB, 2000x1000px
>>27150680
>>
>>27147239
So, no one else has experienced this?
>>
>>27150843
Yeah, you have some sort of tumblrina newfaggy definition.

The people that have been here for more than two weeks know not to sperg out at everything they don't like.
Some even leave the very thread that is offending them so much. Shocking, i know.
>>
File: 1262896069952.jpg (151KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1262896069952.jpg
151KB, 1600x1200px
>>27137239
team yellow gtfo
>>
>>27148702
>>
>>27150802
And as I said 10 times in my case it's not about cheating, hence why I didn't even answer.
But whatever. And personally I've not seen other people doing it so I'll take your word for it, but I'm pretty sure a part of the reason can be found in how some will find a reason to "prove" that "it's good this way". When it isn't, do what you fucking want with your life but saying this ill trigger people.
And the other part probably comes from the same stupid idea as achievement, you can't show your own e-dick when you get something great if something isn't impressive anymore because spoofing dulled it. Just my guess.
But once again it's not even the problem here, so, whatever. I'm all for spoofing when it doesn't go too far into being annoting, it can causes some funny things like owning an arena on the Himalaya.
>>
File: im so angry i made a sign.jpg (62KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
im so angry i made a sign.jpg
62KB, 640x576px
>have 2 phones
>for some reason when i log in on one of them it thinks im in a city i visited months ago, thats 500km away
>this gets me softbanned
>game runs like shit on phone that doesnt put me in that city
I was contemplating buying a new phone, for a few months. I think this just seals the deal. Any recommendations?
>>
>>27150889
Change that in at the very least 10 years, thanks.
I only leave when I it's my own fault I am offended; and I could have at the very beginning if it didn't go snowball effect with everybody fucking thinking that the cheating itself is the problem because of how used they are to the complain..
>>
>>27150706
your last five posts have been pictures of babies with caps lock on. you're the only butthurt one here.
>>
I just leveled up to 14 and I still haven't got the notification/rewards when I'm nearly a qurater of the way to level 15. Has this happened to anyone else and did you eventually get rewards?
>>
>>27149450
Walking through walls at 25 miles pr hour looks totally real.
>>
Why is it when i try to throw a ball on bluestacks sometimes the ball just freezes before i can throw it and i get softlocked
>>
>>27149450
my dude just walks around on his own because my gps is shit
i hatch eggs and catch shitmons from the comfort of sitting in my underwear and shitposting on 4chan
>>
> using a spoofer in a free casual app game

Wew

Get help friend
>>
>>27149450
>PARKOUR!
>>
>>27151587
This hasn't happened to me before today.

In fact, it seems really buggy today in general. Getting a lot more freezes than normal.
>>
>>27151032
as apposed to giant walls of text by an anti cheat moral fag
>>
>>27150995
So you stay in a thread that you are clearly against just to tell everyone you're better than them?
You're clearly not offended by whats happening here.
>>
>>27150952
can you make your posts shorter? i can just see the text foaming at your mouth.

>>27150939
cool picture, why aren't you wearing a cape to match your fedora?
>>
>>27137239
How to spoof location? I wanna try
>>
i can't get spoofing to work for me. Im moved to the fake location but i can't see any pokemon, gyms or stops. And i only moved like 200 meter
>>
>>27152400
be rooted and have xposed installed
download mock mock locations xposed module install and activate
download fakegps and install it as system app
change location mode to gps only
fake your location and start pokemon go
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.