[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yeah man i totally love pokemon :D! Gen 1 is my favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: CANCER.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CANCER.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
>Yeah man i totally love pokemon :D! Gen 1 is my favorite and Pikachu is super cute!!
>Charizard is my favorite pokemon :)! he's so badass o.o
>gen 1 is definitely my favorite!
>anything past gen 1 isn't pokemon.
>gary???? more like asshat! xxxDDDD
>ice cream??? XD LOL they're running out of ideas!!!
>where can i find charizard in moon
>charizard x is sooo cool.., XD

Friendly reminder that cancerous people like this will be flooding the pokemon franchise again because of the cancer that is pic related

Where were you when pokemon died?
>>
oh no, my secret club.jpg
>>
Isn't the general consensus among casuals that gen 2 was fine too?
>>
>>27134235
gen 2 was ok
johto was shit
>>
Literally a ice cream
>>
File: sekrit club.png (96KB, 1855x472px) Image search: [Google]
sekrit club.png
96KB, 1855x472px
>>27134185
>muh sekrit club
Fuck off
>>
>>27134185
He has a point. This is what a lot of these people are like. They think garbordor and vanilluxe represent all Pokemon post gen 3, forgetting that voltorb is a fucking ball, Grimer is purple semen, and magnetite is a god damn magnet who evolves into THREE MAGNETS OOOOOH!! Cancer.
>>
>>27134155
>>where can i find charizard in moon

Good question.
>>
>>27134155
Nah, they'll forget about it.
Although Game Freak may keep trying to pander to them, which is what we should fear.

The worst part so far is that /vp/ will white knight this kind of people even more than usual.
>>
>>27134248
>johto was shit

The Johto Journeys song is still my favorite after the 1st meme one.
>>
>>27134274
This is autistic
>>
Anything past gen 3 is for niggers and nigger lovers.
>>
>>27134274
hehe, you fell for my bait

i just wanted that picture

thanks senpai
>>
>>27134325
>Although Game Freak may keep trying to pander to them, which is what we should fear.

This is late 90s tier Pokemon craze, thanks to all the nostalgiafags. Of course they'll keep pandering to them.

Really, if anyone has a problem with that they can just keep playing the flashship main games.. S/M is about to be here in a few months.
>>
>>27134328
>meme
that song is literally the only good thing about the anime.
>>
File: only pretending.png (331KB, 600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
only pretending.png
331KB, 600x1081px
>>27134349
>i was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>27134274
>expecting us to read that wall of shit
>>
>>27134375

I agree. But it's still a meme. Everyone knows it, but no one but hardcore anime fans know the rest.

I only really know the first one and the Johto ones. The rest are really forgettable.
>>
>>27134274
I agree with that

>>27134392
Your attention span is pathetically low.
>>
File: justocomohabiaplaneado1.jpg (49KB, 704x500px) Image search: [Google]
justocomohabiaplaneado1.jpg
49KB, 704x500px
>>27134383
no, I really wanted that picture

I had it saved but deleted my folder once and never saw it again

I hoped I would trigger someone to post it
>>
>>27134366
>Really, if anyone has a problem with that they can just keep playing the flashship main games..
But that's the issue, that the main games will also pander to them. Had this shit been stuck in Go I'd be fine.
>>
File: exit.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
exit.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>27134392
>>27134330
>not knowing the famous secret club post
And then these new fucks get all mad when we tell them to go back to whereever the fuck they're from
>>
>>27134471
because that information is totally 100% essential to the structure of everyday lives
>>
>>27134529
So you're telling me you're not new and shitting up the place around here but you have never seen that post?
Next thing you'll tell me is you went to a strip club but didn't see any tits.

Fuck off.
>>
>>27134606
Sure.
>>
File: retards.jpg (335KB, 676x485px) Image search: [Google]
retards.jpg
335KB, 676x485px
>>27134449
>>
If you dislike this game you are a walking meme

It's actually kind of cool going to the park and having friendly conversations about the game with Chads and Stacies that would have been assholes to me when we were teenagers
>>
on veepee
>>
>>27134422
>not liking OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'M UNBEATABLE
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 251x201px
>>27134155
>playing at work while business is dead
>my work (ice cream shop) is a gym
>some coworkers have it
>fun times
>next day
>all coworkers working that day hate it cause "Pokemon is stupid"
>one literally says she hates it cause she doesn't get it
>supervisor says she saw on the news that Google is using GO to track and kill people cause "it always knows where you are!" (She's 20 btw, she's so dumb)
no shit dumbass it uses GPS
>coworkers believe and agree with her
Fucking retarded normies

It's like PokeMania 2.0
>>
>doesn't have battling
>doesn't have trading
>no point to moves

This isn't even a pokemon game. If I cared I'd actually be mad at this shit. Luckily I don't really care.

It better not leak into S&M though.
>>
>>27134886
you cared enough to share your thoughts to the class jimmy boi
>>
>>27134338
Anything before Gen 4 is for fat, autistic weebs that live in their mother's basement and fap to CP.
>>
>>27135007
But i don't live in my mothers basement...
>>
>>27134455
>But that's the issue, that the main games will also pander to them.

I didnt play XY, but didnt that pander to Gen Wunners hard? Even giving you a Gen 1 Starter and get to catch Mewtwo, etc.
Yet.. it hardly worked. At least, to the level that PoGO has.

S/M is pretty much finished so you wont have that issue. The next one after S/M maybe, but I doubt it.
>>
>>27135484
>it hardly worked
Exept it worked and every fuckingn normie bought the game
That's why you see people defending that garbage, they're people who don't know any better
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.