[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only time I've ever hated a pokemon if it is stupidly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: kiteruguma.jpg (278KB, 453x600px) Image search: [Google]
kiteruguma.jpg
278KB, 453x600px
The only time I've ever hated a pokemon if it is stupidly just an inanimate object with eyes or some ugly looking humanoid like mr. mime

This is the first time I've ever hated a pokemon that's just based on an animal. It has provoked an instinctual and guttural hatred that goes beyond just superficial dislike. Sun and Moon was knocking it out of the ballpark but they went and made one of the shittiest and dumbest looking pokemon in the series.

I fucking hate this piece of shit bear, I want it dead
>>
Yes, it's shitty and we all know it.
>>
>>27130197
I don't get the hate.
I honestly think it looks OK, if a bit wierd looking, but that might just be because it's new.

Watch it evolve into this bad-ass red panda that will absolutely fuck your shit up.
>>
>>27130197
>Hi I'm Dan and I suffer from Aspergers, I have a tendency to lash out at nothing reasonable but it's part of my condition.
>>
>>27130232

I'm so mad though.

I think I should at least be praised for not typing everything in caps, it was really hard to resist.
>>
Looks like this guy gets to join Bruxish in the "makes anons hilariously butthurt" category of Gen VII's new Pokemon.
>>
>just based on an animal

It seems pretty clearly based on stuff like stuffed animals and mascot outfits too.
>>
>>27130276
Nah, you ain't getting praise for being less autistic than other autistics when you have an autistic fit.

Though as far as I can tell it's based on those mascot characters, so you could put that under the inanimate object list if you want.
>>
What does it say about Rockruff?
>>
>>27130276
I don't think you should be praised at all for not having a tantrum about some imaginary creature. Just move on.
>>
>>27130309
>Looks like this guy gets to join Bruxish in the "makes anons hilariously butthurt" category
See I enjoyed being on Bruxish's side.
This one?
>>
>>27130354
Now that I understand what it's design is meant to be, I'm fine being on Pink Panda Mascot's side.
>>
File: 1468340578101.jpg (55KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
1468340578101.jpg
55KB, 540x537px
>>27130354

I've warmed up to him, now that I know he's basically Lennie: The Pokemon.
>>
>>27130197
>He doesn't like Of Mascots & Men
Red Panda plushie is great

I wish he could hug all the haters to death with his tard strength
>>
>>27130197
Cool we totally needed another thread by another neckbeard losing his shit over a dopey cartoon bear. I'm so glad we got to hear about your personal struggles while you type this with your Dorito encrusted fingers.
>>
>>27130197

Its just another one of the shitty and forgettable designs pokemon have.
>>
>>27130384
If you have to "understand" a design, is a shitty design.
>>
>>27130704
Yeah we should just be spoonfed everything like retards.
>>
>>27130337
ever heard of a red panda?
>>
>>27130838

Sure, people think is a shitty design because "they dont understand". If you dont understand a good design you shouldnt think is a piece of shit either
>>
>>27130197
>one of the shittiest and dumbest looking pokemon in the series

Every gen has to have at least a couple of them. At this point, it's like complaining that fighting games have joke characters, or somewhat serious shows and movies have comic relief characters. Every genre/medium has its niche; this Pokemon fills the comic relief and "out there" categories. I'm not a fan of its, either, but I get it.
>>
The fan art makes him look so good (since there add a bigger tail to him and adjust his joints to make him not look like a mascot bear) but in reality his design is awful.
>>
>>27130197
You are right, this bear is a total piece of shit. However, since you also hate pokemon based on inanimate objects you are clearly a retard and your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>27130197
who's getting fired after release
>>
I seriously thought these were fakes.
The concept of the pikachu ghost I can kind of deal with, although it's still pretty shitty.
But this bear, holy shit, it reminds me of dudedrugslmao start fakes I saw.
Bruxish is better than this piece of shit, what were they thinking?
>>
Thank God Pokemon Go is here now so they'll stop forcing new pokemon out every 3 years.
>>
Nintendo Employee: "Hey check out these drawings of pikachu and a bear my 5 year old son made." Manager: "You have those new pokemon designs I asked for right?" NE: "Oh uuuhh..." Manger sees child drawings Manager: "Ah those are perfect! Send them off to CoroCoro at once!"
>>
>>27130197
I don't hate it's design, but I know I'm going to hate it's fans. I hate these "forced" cute Pokemon, or Pokemon with forced gimmicks.
>>
File: 1460247897589.png (267KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460247897589.png
267KB, 500x500px
>>27131385
>He thinks a tiny ghost that has to hide under a sheet to avoid dying, and decides to make it look like pikachu cause he wants to be loved too is a shit design
>>
>>27131489
Since making that post I have reconsidered and yes, upon closer inspection I like the ghost.
The bear can still fuck off
>>
>>27131489
Neat concept.
Awful design.
This Ghost and the bear are so awful that I know love some pokemons I hated in the past because it made me understood that they weren't that bad after all
>>
>>27131559
For a while now I've been shitting on gen 1 designs. GO has managed to make me reevaluate them and appreciate them.
Still inferior to a lot of later gens, but not as bad as I thought.
>>
>>27131489
We've already got two sheet ghost pokemon, and the design itself is just a crudely drawn pikachu.

The design may not be shit, per se, but it's just boring. The only thing it has going for it is that it's cute, which doesn't instantly make any design good.
>>
>>27130892
Yes, they also make mascots and toys out of red pandas and other animals. Your point?
>>
>>27131585
These are so bad I'm starting to enjoy the elemental monkeys and even the fucking Genies
>>
>>27130197
chill edgelord
>>
I want Kiteruguma to bearhug me, break my back, and while I'm lying on the ground paralyzed, fart in my face
>>
>>27131624
I still don't get the hate for simisear, although apparently he's the most hated on /vp/.
Their first forms were pretty cute though.
>>
>>27131624
This. I always considered the genies to be the worst designs in pokemon, but gen 7 has made me really appreciate them.
>>
>>27130309
Thank god Pikachoo is already dead, that hug should be crushing his spine right now
>>
>>27130197
>painted on toes
>painted on pads
>no joints or articulation
>basically a pillow or a cookie
Literally indefensible.
>>
>>27131677

Look closer, it's just hugging the fake stuffed head and Pikaboo is peeking out of the bottom.
>>
It is a red-panda?
>>
File: 143Snorlax_OS_anime.png (226KB, 946x756px) Image search: [Google]
143Snorlax_OS_anime.png
226KB, 946x756px
>>27131699
>basically a pillow
what is snorlax?
>"but i like that because i'm already used to it"
exactly...
>>
>>27131715
Oh look, it actually has claws, feet, and a head.
>>
>>27131737
but it looks stupid as shit dude. it's feet are as large as it's head...like giant boobs with spikes...

it doesn't even really have a face...just lines...
>>
File: Yuna_Mascot_Victory_Pose (1).png (505KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
Yuna_Mascot_Victory_Pose (1).png
505KB, 533x600px
>>27131605
The point is that everything else was based on one thing or another, this is just another thing.

It could have easily been a bed or pillow pokemon, carpet, doorknob, lightbulb, action figure, wallpaper. Anything.

Since this is based on a stuffed animal or a filled out mascot, why would it not look like this? It's a giant teddy basically, even if it's a
"mascot" it still needs a filling just like a teddy. If you don't like it then you don't like it, that's completely fair. But just know that it's pretty normal to like mascots and that the other opinion is technically contrarian (or an autistic fear, because some people are afraid of mascots).

It's meant to look cartoony, cute, basic and stupid. You don't have to like that, Darkrai and Charizard are made to suit people like you so don't worry.
>>
>>27131762
>...
>...
>. i
>...
>...
Okay kid.
>>
>>27131715
It has a defined head, defined arms, and defined feet with actual claws.

Stop being a contrarian fuck. Even if Snorlax WAS as lazy of a design as the new panda, that wouldn't defend the new panda having a shitty design.
>>
File: cc6liongh9g5at4kj1hw.jpg (70KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
cc6liongh9g5at4kj1hw.jpg
70KB, 800x770px
>>27131888
>contrarian
huggy bear looks way more like a bear than snorlax.

pokemon has simple designs sometimes. that's just how it is. nobody is forcing you to play these games.
>>
>>27131953
>huggy bear looks way more like a bear
Hugly looks like a sausage with neko ears
>>
File: image.png (304KB, 686x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304KB, 686x372px
>>27130276
You think that we should praise you for acting like a socially adjusted adult?
>>
>>27130197
The art they picked is fucking awful. I really wanna see this thing's 3D model before I make my final judgment.
>>
>>27130197
I seriously think this is the absolute worst Pokemon design of all time
>>
>>27132221
they should have kept sugi around for all the pokemon art. The dip in quality is distracting. Some of these look like typical deviantart style shit you would find in fakemon threads.
>>
I'm really, really hoping it looks better in 3d, because I love the idea but god damn that is some shit art.
>>
>>27130270
It most likely won't evolve.
>>
>>27130197
Closest we could get to Monokuma w/o a lawsuit.
>>
>>27130276
This is the first time I've been to this board and you guys already have me laughing my ass off

don't change, /vp/
>>
File: Hugo-ts-stance.gif (61KB, 109x150px) Image search: [Google]
Hugo-ts-stance.gif
61KB, 109x150px
>Not catching one and naming it Hugo
>>
Its the chansey and audino of this gen. Nurse joy will have one in the anime and ut will probablly evolve again.

Its ears are clearly based on an anime maids beret.
>>
I'll wait for the sprite to decide whether I like it or not.

I generally only dislike pokemon that clash with the general style of the series, like Watchog which looks like it belong to Looney Tunes.

>>27130337
>It seems pretty clearly based on stuff like stuffed animals and mascot outfits too.

I don't understand how people don't see this. It's not a bad concept, there have been pokemon based on dolls/toys before, some of them very nice.
>>
>>27135834

It has nothing to do with healing. And it's said to be dangerous because it's strength. Not fit for a nurse.
>>
>>27130197
Isn't it supposed to be based off a teddy bear though?
>>
>>27130197
>Getting this angry over a cartoon bear
Its time to go to bed, Anon.
>>
>>27130197
This bear looks like a PIECE OF FUCKING DOG SHIT

what the fuck Gamefreak
>>
>>27136088
It's based on those big mascot suits you see at Disneyland and shit.
>>
>>27130274
>>I have a tendency to lash out at nothing reasonable but it's part of my condition.
>>lash out at nothing reasonable
>home gets robbed
>doesn't lash out
>car breaks down in desert
>doesn't lash out
>family gets murdered
>doesn't lash out
>game freak accidentally appoints a two-year-old as head of design
>doesn't lash out

Don't be like Dan.
>>
I like it, hope it evolves into Fluffal Bear and becomes part Fairy. Also we can have a full team of bears now. Snorlax, Ursaring, Spinda, Beartic, Pangoro, and this guy. Good.
>>
>>27131401
Pokemon GO will be adding the other gens as time goes on, they've already planned on it.
>>
File: ittig.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
ittig.gif
2MB, 580x433px
Looks like hot garbage.
Not much to say.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.