[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All these previews so far >Not a word about megas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1339786211469.png (3KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1339786211469.png
3KB, 210x230px
>All these previews so far
>Not a word about megas

What's happening?
>>
Not the focus
>>
They did the right thing and scrapped megas, saving the franchise.
>>
Megas is Post-game only, of course!
>>
>>27129811
>2012 meme
>>
They want you to be hopeful. Don't fall for it.
>>
Honestly looks like they're to distance themselves far away from gen 6 aside from zygarde...who got well.
>>
>>27129819
This.
>>
>>27129811
>What's happening?
Is it wrong for them to only want to focus on showing off new Pokemon before revealing new Mega's? Just want to point out we've also barely seen any support characters aside from Kukui, Hala (who doesn't have artwork yet), Lillie, Hau, and the mom. We haven't seen the evil team, gym leaders, Champion, etc. yet but you seem to only want to focus on the lack of Mega's.
>>
>>27130113
Why is this the only sensible post here?
>>
>>27129811
>All these previews so far
>Not a word about evil team or gym leaders or E4

What's happening?
>>
It's not the main selling point like how more Megas was for ORAS and even XY they weren't revealed until the last two months
>>
>>27130113
hopefully this
>>
>no word about gym leaders or an elite 4
>no word about HMs
>no word about casualization
>no word about berries
>no word about more than 3 legendaries
>no word about great balls
Could Pokemon finally be saved?

>no word about postgame
>no word about wifi battles or PVP outside of Battle Royal
>no word about catching Pokemon
What's happening?
>>
>>27130491

Wait, do we hate Great Balls?
>>
>>27129811
Why not just make more/better permanent evolutions....?
Megas seem like kind of an easy way out and break the game somewhat for the sake of "look we added something instead of perfecting core concepts"

I say this realizing fully that it's all opinion
>>
>>27130572
>look we added something instead of perfecting core concepts
Yeah gen 4 really perfected old designs.
>>
>>27130491
>no word about more than 3 legendaries
We have confirmation of about 8-10 legendaries right now (10 if we get two other Mythicals). Solgaleo, Lunala, possibly Marshadow, Magearna, and finally Tapu Koko and the other three guardians.

>no word about catching Pokemon
What is the entirety of the E3 gameplay?
>>
>>27130572

What I wanna know is, did the Sinnoh evos kill some guy's mom or something?

Did people throw such a shitfit over Magmortar and Electivire that they've just sworn off cross-gen evos all together?
>>
File: 1416166158631.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1416166158631.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>27130572

Megas don't break the game anymore than other powercreeps. In fact they make more mons viable in general.

No, a conventional Mawile or Sableye evo would not make them as strong as their megas did. It would also create problems like Eviolite Sableye. Plus, megas merely expand on their designs that fans already love, rather than turning them into some abomination like Rhyperior.

Just because some megas are poorly executed doesn't mean it's a bad concept.
>>
>>27130527
They're pretty great anon
>>
>>27130113
Yes, please.
>>
They're trying to sell this gen using the new pokemon, as opposed to showing off pointless characters and villains that have 10-15 minutes of relevant screen time max. It's working. I've loved every new mon shown so far minus bruxish.
>>
>>27130600
Sense the sarcasm, doesn't do anything to sway opinion.

>>27130663
Not at all. Just looking at it, ok you can use this ability once in battle and then it reverts back to the regular Mon. If it's that great, why not make it permanent? Why not keep those aesthetics/stats? I guess it just adds a wrinkle to the competative arena?
>>
File: Pipin.png (130KB, 594x822px) Image search: [Google]
Pipin.png
130KB, 594x822px
>>27130721
Same, except with the bear in Bruxish's place. Just reminds me of this fucker.
>>
>>27130684

> Rhyperior
> abomination

I was with you, until you started spewing shit out of your mouth
>>
>>27130113
there is literally no reason as to why they would do this desu
>>
>>27130948
To save the franchise, of course.
>>
>>27130829

>liking Rhyperior

I'm sorry, but you lost your right to an opinion.
>>
>>27130994
>save the franchise
>forms and evolutions are still in
No.
>>
>>27130994
how would it save the franchise?
>>
>>27131050
Because megas would no longer exist. Try to keep up.
>>
>>27130948
Megas were a Gen 6 gimmick, nothing else. Game Freak is giving itself the opportunity to re-redesign Pokémon in the future with gen-specific Megas.
>>
>>27131050
>>27131105
Yeah, it's the hot new meme
>>
>>27130684
Not bad. Useless.
>>
>>27129811
you say that as if it's a bad thing
>>
>>27131146
>new

It's been a thing ever since they were introduced, famalam.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.