[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Quirky detailed bios and personalities for every single Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: don't deny it.jpg (47KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
don't deny it.jpg
47KB, 500x318px
>Quirky detailed bios and personalities for every single Pokemon released so far
>Humorous, wacky designs
>Bottom screen map
>Rotom Dex
>Cat starter
>Full 3D models and environments instead of half-assed chibi & copypasta elements 3D
I think it's pretty clear by now which audience Game Freak wants.
>>
Kids aged 10 like always yeah
Amazing discovery right there OP
>>
I played Yokai Watch and Jibanyan isnt your first Yokai. Just like Pikachu is the mascot and not the starter, discounting yellow of course.
>>
>>27127979
Even if they are trying to take some pointers from Yo-Kai Watch who cares? That series is really popular and it's perfectly fine for them to try and snatch some of that popularity to increase the already amazing popularity of Pokemon.
>>
>Yokai Watch not also having half-assed chibi models
>>
>quirky detailed bios and personalities for every single Pokemon released so far
>humorous, wacky desigs
>rotom dex
>full 3D models and environments instead of a half-assed chibi & copypasta elements 3D

Are any of these bad things?

Yo-Kai Watch is the best thing that's ever happened to Pokemon. Finally something was able to provide competition (albeit for maybe 4 months), forcing it to adapt for the first time in two decades.
>>
>not liking Pikaboo and Killer Teddybear
Fuck you, anon.
>>
>>27128345
Exactly. For the first time ever I'm digging all the designs released so far. They actually gave each and everyone of them way more character than usual, this is precisely what Pokemon should do.
Also YW is great. I've been playing the first and I'm having way more fun than I had playing XY or ORAS. It just doesn't take itself seriously, it has ton of charm and it's just a silly game, can't wait for BS and FS, hope we'll catch up with Japan too (also things that YW does and Pokemon seems to have given up: a fuckton of things to do in the post game, YW is bigger than both XY and ORAS, the 2 is more than double the size, and the 3 should be double the 2, so..)
>>
>>27127979
So... Pokemon took the good parts of Yokai watch, but left the shit behind? Sounds good to me.
>>
>>27128872
I like both series but

>YKW1 is bigger than XY and ORAS together

I swear, you fucks don't play any of the games you're talking about.
>>
>>27128934
Anon, you clearly haven't seen any of the new Pokémon. They are all literally yokai watch tier design of shit.
>>
>>27129479
>implying that Pikaboo is shit.
>>
>>27129190
No anon, I said that YW is bigger than XY and it's bigger than ORAS, not both of them combined. Which, incidentally, should easily be the size of YW3 (if it's really double the 2) because in both there's nothing to fucking do. Man, even the legendary system is way more fun in YW than it is in XYORAS (besides that stupid Gilgaros that is a nightmare to obtain, but man the satisfaction when you do so)
>>
>>27130609
Oh you're that same guy who was praising the "fill up medallium pages to get the legend medals" system the other day. I disagree with your subjective opinion.
>>
>>27127979
We don't have 100 copies of Pikachu yet so I'll hold my breath.
>>
>>27127979
Yokai-watch is shota bait
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.