[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have to do pic related except dif phone and clear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: CnGmcwbWcAAyZhF.jpg (92KB, 706x702px) Image search: [Google]
CnGmcwbWcAAyZhF.jpg
92KB, 706x702px
>I have to do pic related except dif phone and clear purple gameboy color.
>>
File: 1468349131265.jpg (18KB, 486x213px) Image search: [Google]
1468349131265.jpg
18KB, 486x213px
>>27126151
>>
>>27126151
Can I take a ride in your time machine?
>>
>>27126299
No time machine just I still don't have a smart phone and never got rid of my gameboy.
>>
>>27126382
I'm not suggesting you should get a smartphone for pokemon go, but why not?
It's really handy to be able to look up anything anywhere.
>>
>>27126406
I'd rather not spend 50 bucks a month for a data plan.
>>
>>27126406
1. I have never been on the go much
2. Expensive as hell both initial cost of the phone and the monthly plans etc. as >>27126426
pointed out.
>>
>>27126426
>50 bucks a month
what the fuck lmao. Do you live in the US or something
>>
File: Cuckanada.png (31KB, 1162x263px) Image search: [Google]
Cuckanada.png
31KB, 1162x263px
>>27126474
Being Canada is suffering.
>>
>>27126474
Yep. Data plans are a nightmare.
>>
>>27126474
Tbh I paid about 40-45ish € a month back when the iPhone 3Gs released. Contracts were and still are extremely expensive in combination with a brand new phone. Germany, by the way.

Nowdays I just buy used phones in nearly-mint condition. Recently bought an iPhone 5s for about 190€ and went with a 7€/month contract that gives me literally the same as the 40~€ one.
>>
>>27126474
I live in the US. I pay $60 for the plan then each phone is $40. I have a ton of people with me so that $60 could be divided between us and be knocked down to $12 each, I don't do that so the rest can have expensive ass phone payments so I pay $100 a month for unlimited data.
>>
>>27126474
That's honestly like the cheapest price you can get in the US for a data plan that's even worth paying for. And if you're with t-mobile you get a maximum of 1 gig of high speed data a month. Your data is unlimited but after 1 gig it gets so fucking slow you might as well not even have any data.
>>
>>27127446
Yeah I hate to see the people who's playing this reactions to the shitty cell phone bills they are bound to have as a result of this game. I've even seen shit online where if you buy a phone 3rd party, activate it for your network with a sim or something, don't have a data plan but try to get away with just wifi only that the cell companies have shit thatll ID known smart phones and automatically switch you into a data plan without your consent.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.