[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in a capital city >was one of the first to download

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>live in a capital city
>was one of the first to download the apk
>was the first to capture many of the downtown gyms
>everything was cozy with a few people playing
>the weekend passes
>EVERYONE is now playing
>gyms are constantly changing hands
>50+ people hanging out around lures
>the comfy is gone
>no one will ever believe I was the first to the popular gyms
>tfw

Pokemon GO has become too popular. When will the normalfags leave the game so it can become more calm?
>>
I'm reminded of faggots on YouTube commenting "first!".
>>
>>27125395
I've got news for you. This game was made for normalfags, not actual fans. Just look at it.
>only gen 1 Pokemon so far
>no mega evolutions featured
>fitness based, so even your mom will get into it
>button to take pictures of your battles and share to social media
>>
>>27125612
I hope pokemongo retcons mega evolutions. So fucking gay
>>
>>27125631
Yeah, if only they never released new mechanics and stuck to the same formula as gen 1. In fact, they shouldn't even release new pokemon, since gen 1 is the only good gen.
>>
>>27125612
>Mega Evolutions is for normalfags, retard.

OMG CHARIZARD EVOLVES EVEN MORE?!?! AND I CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO???? BEST GAMEZ EVERRR GUYS XD
>>
>>27125612
Mega Evolutions is for normalfags, retard.

>OMG CHARIZARD EVOLVES EVEN MORE?!?! AND I CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO???? BEST GAMEZ EVERRR GUYS XD
>>
>>27126176
>>27126176
>greentext so badly you need to repost

At least delete the previous one, newfag-chan, and normies like megas but autistic normies and corrupt nigglets will get triggered by it see >>27125631
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.