[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's July and there hasn't been any mention of Gyms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jim.png (2KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
jim.png
2KB, 120x120px
It's July and there hasn't been any mention of Gyms existing in Alola yet.

For context we knew about Viola, Grant and Clemont this time during the X/Y pre-release.
>>
No reason to believe there won't be gyms though. But we're on /vp/ and some of the least intelligent people on this site post here, and no doubt will post in this very thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 400x251px
>>27121085
Great, another straw for the Chineseleakfags to grasp
>>
>>27121208

It could be fun if there was something new going on.
>>
>>27123467
>removing a staple of the main games after 20 years

Stop being autistic, faggot.
>>
>>27121085
I'd be fine with no gyms. The current formula was getting pretty old and dull
>>
>>27123508

>wanting the same exact game after 20 years

Stop being autistic, faggot.

Stagnation is real.
>>
>>27121085
We didn't get any gym leaders for BW until August, cool your autism.
>>
>>27121085
You're a month early. XY were announced a month earlier in the year than SM, so we'll have to wait another month to be able to compare it in an accurate timescale.
>>
Yeah, I'm sick of this gym formula, we should be the champion by now and traveling to every region. Also, make it an MMO. I love change!
>>
If no gym leaders are shown by mid august ill start getting suspicious.
>>
>>27123650
>TFW Ash when Kalos League becomes champ and have to battle trainers to see if they are worthy to be Gym Leaders
>>
>>27123576

This. I'm not going to boycott the game if it has gyms, but I desperately want them to change up the formula. "DON'T FIX WUT AINT BROKE!" faggots can kindly fuck off as well. That's a good reasoning for YOU to like it, but that's not a defense for the series in general.

Look at LoZ:Breath of the Wild. It looks so refreshingly different, looks like a breath of fresh air the series needed, almost everyone on the internet thinks the changes its made are good, and none of that would have happened if "IF IT ANIT BROKE!" faggots got their way
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.