[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start up Black 2 for the first time >name rival "Linkin"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1323513133972.jpg (104KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1323513133972.jpg
104KB, 600x600px
>start up Black 2 for the first time
>name rival "Linkin" because I was sure he'd be an edgelord
>he's actually a whinny faggot that's gay for the protagonist
>Bianca believes that I'm too stupid to understand what a Pokemon Center is
>Alder and some fat hiker prevent me from going anywhere or doing anything
>don't even fight the Plasma grunt and he actually gives me one of the most useful TMs in the game
>spend over half an hour going through the limited amount of space that I have looking for the first gym
>walk into a building that looks like it might be a gym only to find out that it's the trainer's school so I walk right out
>do this roughly ten times
>go through and find that the gym was actually there
>faggot from the first game tells me to defeat to random kids before I fight him
>walk around the kids because I can
>he tells me that I can't fight him until I beat them
>I lose my shit
It gets better, right?
>>
You still haven't sat through 10 minutes of forced pokestar studio
>>
>>27119103
>walk into a building that looks like it might be a gym only to find out that it's the trainer's school so I walk right out
>do this roughly ten times
>go through and find that the gym was actually there
You sound like a retard.
Also, >>27119124
But yeah, it gets better.
>>
File: 1468139058398.png (649KB, 977x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1468139058398.png
649KB, 977x1195px
>faggot from the first game tells me to defeat to random kids before I fight him
>I lose my shit
>>
>>27119103
>spend over half an hour going through the limited amount of space that I have looking for the first gym
I remember that a npc (probably Alder) literally tells you to go to the first city for the gym or something like that.
>Bianca believes that I'm too stupid to understand what a Pokemon Center is
Just like you need to learn how to catch pokemon in every game, PC tutorials are a thing for a while, it just takes a few seconds if you button smash anyways.
Your entirely fault for not exploring things correctly.
This is exclusive to the first and second gym, and I find that interesting because his gym looks very improvised conceptually, so they made it this way to you can't just do like in Brock's gym.
In my opinion the only legit annoying things in B2W2 is the Pokéstar tutorial (while the Pokéstar itself is fun to explore and has interesting stories, it should only have a mention intead of a full tutorial), it makes replaying the game more annoying but still doable.
>>
File: 1323513133909.jpg (655KB, 670x800px) Image search: [Google]
1323513133909.jpg
655KB, 670x800px
>the kids wont even automatically walk to me if I'm in their line of sight
>>
>>27119103
>I'm a retard the post
>>
File: ergea.png (544KB, 2204x1368px) Image search: [Google]
ergea.png
544KB, 2204x1368px
>>27119133
>>27120581
The game is shit, deal with it. There's jack shit you can do about it.
>>
>>27121050
>im retarded and everything I touch is apparently shit
damn
>>
>>27121050
2/10
>>
>>27121101
>greentexting
Thanks for proving me right, kiddo.
>>
>>27121111
>greentexting
Thanks for proving me right, kiddo.
>>
>>27121124
Exactly.
>>
File: 1460134709475.jpg (791KB, 1000x756px) Image search: [Google]
1460134709475.jpg
791KB, 1000x756px
>nigger holds my hand through Pokemon's answer to Hollywood
pls no. I hate niggers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.