[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Massive autistic noob here looking for advice. Just started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Fennekin.full.1395717.jpg (341KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fennekin.full.1395717.jpg
341KB, 1000x1000px
Massive autistic noob here looking for advice. Just started Pokemon Y and wanted a female Fennekin. I checked http://www.psypokes.com/dex/iv.php and it says that at level 5, I'm only one point behind the maximum for defence (10) and the maximum for speed (12). Got a "Modest" one with the following stats:
>Hit Points ----- 20
>Attack ----- 09
>Defence ------ 09
>Special A. ----- 13
>Special D. ----- 12
>Speed ----- 11
Should I keep the cutie or keep soft resetting? Yes, I'm an autist. Yes, I have the time to reset until my 3DS breaks. Yes, this is a waste of time and I should just stop and play the damn game. Still, please give me advice related to the particular question. Thanks.
>>
>>27118838
Keep it, it's the best one you're going to get.
>>
>>27118838
You should soft reset until you are able to inject.
>>
If you are an autist then why didn't you get homebrew and injected it?

Stats don't matter unless you want to play online.
>>
Yes, keep this one you autist
>>
>>27118838
Stats don't matter in-game.
>>
>>27118838
Choose that one, play the game, then tweak it's IV's and nature if need be when you've done the main storyline and want to do online.
>>
>>27118846
>>27118851
Injecting is for dishonest people. Also I have a New 3DS XL with latest firmware so I wouldn't be able to even if I lost my dignity.
>>27118845
>>27118870
Thanks for the input.
>>27118888
What if I want to use her for competitive fighting later or for breeding?
>>27118920
How do I tweak IV and Natures?
>>
>>27118981
I haven't done it in a while, but the way I did it involved putting your Pokes in a box, exporting your game's save file, editing the Pokemon in the box and then re-injecting the save file into your game. This was ages ago though so the procedure is probably different and easier.
>>
>>27119000
That's cheating though, I'd rather just reroll until I die... but two anons mentioned I shouldn't risk it and just keep it.
>>
File: 1428926487496.jpg (111KB, 654x654px) Image search: [Google]
1428926487496.jpg
111KB, 654x654px
Just keep that one.

Use its offspring for competetive if you're autistic as fuck and need to somehow keep your starter with you even online.
>>
>>27119104
It's more that I screwed myself and the austism wrapped it's blanked of doom around me and now I need anons' support to be free, I'll explain:
>Get Pokemon Y.
>Start with a Froakie since I like water starters.
>I lose saved game in Lumiose due to not updating game.
>Get bummed out, start reading guides.
>Learn about shinies generation, IV, natures, EV, etc.
>I want that shiny Fennekin. I start soft resetting, I'm at 500+ attempts.
>I read common consensus is "Just settle for a good natured, good IV female so you can breed her".
>Next reset I get the Fennekin described in Op.
>Autism is saying "KEEP REROLLING YOU SLUT" but logic is trying to fight back.
>>
>>27119144
Excuse the typos, it's really hot and my brain is mushy.
>>
>>27119144
Here's the thing Mr Autism, you are never going to get a hexaperfect female Fennekin with the right nature from soft resetting at the start of the game. How could you possibly live with yourself knowing that your Fennekin has inferior stats?

Any autist worth their diagnosis would have realized injection is the only option. It's indistinguishable from a legitimately obtained one, no-one would be able to tell the difference and you'd be saving yourself a lot of free time to boot.
>>
>>27119274
Hmmm... but I can't inject on a New 3Ds...
>>
only faggots inject
>>
>>27119379
Nothing wrong with injecting
>>
>>27118838
Reroll until shiny.
>>
Keep the fennekin. Since its female you can breed her later.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.