[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pokimen go get released >city where i live is full of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 763458223454325.jpg (24KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
763458223454325.jpg
24KB, 480x516px
>pokimen go get released
>city where i live is full of normies
>only <10 know something about pokemon
>fucking hell everybody think themselves pokeshit masters now
>ask'em what are EV'S and IV'S
>"B-b-ut pokemon go.."

I fucking hate this world so bad.

Also,FUCK YOU NINTENDO. This should have been a game for 3ds,and could have been developed much MUCH better.

PS2: i'm somewhat happy for half of me,because your game got already exploited,and i hope next time you earn the fucking lessons and leave those normies to their shitty place where do they belong
>>
I'm sure they have more fun playing Pokemon than you though, isn't that all that matters?
Enjoy your silly EVs and IVs though, we all know chicks dig statistics
>>
>>27117667

the ev's/iv's was only an example of moltitude of thing i could have asked you stupid fucking cunt
>>
IV's and EV's got replaced by HP and movesets lawls
>>
>>27117652
Woah you sure showed them! :) fuck normies lol! :)
>>
>>27117692
Okay then, I'm sure people are going to enjoy the company of someone who passionately argues anyone and everyone over the importance of Angry Birds lore and tactics, rather than someone who just plays it for fun

Who cares if you fucking hate this world, because this world fucking hates you
>>
>>27117742

>normie

Just get out,your mom breast milk is ready kiddo.

You should also quit browsing 4chin because it's only for 18+,and you clearly are not
>>
>>27117772
I just feel sorry for you at this point
>>
>being genuinely upset that other people are enjoying something you like
Congratulations, you've managed to become a pokemon hipster, great work, now post about how gen 2 had the best meta.
>>
>>27117798

you mean gen 5
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.