[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, ever since the very first reveal of Pokémon GO, it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2016-07-12+at+01.41.31).png (354KB, 401x595px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-12+at+01.41.31).png
354KB, 401x595px
Alright, ever since the very first reveal of Pokémon GO, it was addressed that GO would have some sort of connection with Sun & Moon.
What did they mean by this?

>inb4 some anti-GO shitter demanding this to be taken to the General
This is also a Sun & Moon discussion.
>>
>>27115794
take it to the sun & moon general you're spamming the catalog for people looking for go threads
>>
If I had to guess, nearing the release of Sun and Moon, they will incorporate Sun and Moon Pokemon into the game, even if they haven't made their way through the pokedex chronologically at that point in time.
>>
>>27115794
>That curve on the logos
Pokemon Go is the third version, Pokemon Earth.
>>
The team leaders in Go will be important characters in Sun and Moon, why else would they be silhouettes when they clearly have designs?
>>
>>27115794
Pokemon GO

GO
G O
Geo
>>
>>27115846
>>27116685
retarded earthfags
>>
>>27115794
They may allow you to send some GO Pokémon into Sun and Moon, similar to what they are doing with the e-Shop releases of the original games.
>>
>>27115807
We don't have a Sun & Moon general because there is nothing substantial enough for a general thread yet.

0/10 try harder.
>>
GO = Geographical Orbit
>>
>>27116237
you're on to something
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.