[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All these people that are complaining that Pokemon is popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1460778608652.png (81KB, 547x455px) Image search: [Google]
1460778608652.png
81KB, 547x455px
>All these people that are complaining that Pokemon is popular
>mfw most of them don't even remember Pokemania
>>
>>27113907
Who the fuck is complaining about pokemon being popular? People are complaining about the fags who are playing GO even though they dropped the series at the start of gen 3 or never played in the first place and they're bitching about GOfags making new threads each time one of the special snowflakes gets something in the game or joins one of the teams instead of sticking to the general or one of the umpteen threads that already exist for it.
>>
>>27113907
Pokemania was cool though because everyone was a kid having fun. Now it's a bunch of 20-something genwunners whining about there being more than 151 pokemon.
>>
>>27113907
>Pokémonia
What's that?
>>
>2000
>Pokemania
>Everyone got a copy of Blue or Red, later Silver or Gold
>Everyone saw the anime religiously
>Trading pokemon, playing in school was the shit
>2016
>Pokemania 2.0
>Pay2Win cashgrab instead of a proper game with proper mechanics
>Load of people playing just because it's the hit game of the moment or because "90s kids"
>People shitting on mons over the original (and mostly crappy) 151 without even knowing them
>Nintendo believing in mobile lies the cash and giving up on making real games
>Normies on vp

Sure, we complain because the game is "popular", not because is a shitty fad that will dying quickly giving the final blow to a franchise that has managed to remain uber popular for 20 years without any shitty free cashgrab. Pokemon has already the biggest online fandom for a game. No Pokemon main title has ever sold less than 7 million copies, not even the rehashed third versions and remakes. It was already popular.
>>
The only people complaining that Pokemon is popular are falseflagging shitposters

At the most people are complaining Go is popular as it makes them fear for the future of the franchise
>>
All this butthurt over these autist discovering Pokémon always has been and remains and game that encourages social behavior and has been popular since it's inception. I remeber when all my coworkers would sit around the campfire and play Diamond/Pearl/Soul Silver/Heart Gold together and talk about the chick canp counselors, and it's funny to see all thes anons freak about how cancerous "genwunners" are. Pokémon is a normie game guys, how didnt you know that?
>>
>>27113907
Nah, it's cool now. They mostly figured how to shit in their own litterbox, so it's cool now.
>>
>>27114645
when pokemon came to north america and was huge
>>
>>27113907
Pokemania surrounded an actual game, though.
Let me know when they add battling and a leveling/evolution system even vaguely similar to the core series and I might give it a try, because at this point it's basically Pokemon Snap 2016.
>>
>>27113907
People aren't mad because Pokemon is popular, people are mad because a bastardized version of it is popular.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.