[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go Petition Can we get more stuff in rural areas ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1468272317688.jpg (62KB, 600x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468272317688.jpg
62KB, 600x960px
Pokemon Go Petition
Can we get more stuff in rural areas ? Attack please

https://www.change.org/p/niantic-inc-add-pok%C3%A9stops-gyms-and-pok%C3%A9mon-in-less-populated-places-pok%C3%A9mon-go
>>
I live in a tiny rural town of around 20,000 and there are two pokestops right near my house, feels good man. I have no idea why though since one of them is a public exercise bike and the other is just a bench.
>>
I live in a town of 1,500 and there is nothing.
>>
File: 1364273520305.jpg (73KB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
1364273520305.jpg
73KB, 400x218px
>>27106622
That would defeat the purpose of the game. Sip some coffee at starbucks or else. :DDDD
>>
>>27106622
Got to agree, either include more pokestops or include a way for a trainer to set a pokestop (By using in purchase -But allow for items to be giving to the owner for everyone whom uses it.
>>
i wish you could make a pokestop yourself, maybe 1 per person and it has to be at least 1/4 mile away or something
>>
>>27106622
There should be a bonus for going out to rural areas. The best pokemon should be deep in the woods or out in the middle of a lake, then it would take a bit of work to fill the dex
>>
I kind of figured the game would have some good shit in nature areas. Took my dog to some of the beautiful hiking trails I go on expecting tons of shit; nothing. Went to my downtown area full of stores and places to go shopping; bombarded by Pokemon nonstop.
>>
>>27106714
>two pokestops
TOP KEK

That's still nothing bruh. Check out a city sometime
>>
>>27106622

I work in midtown Manhattan. There are three Pokestops that I can reach from where I sit all day, and at least one of them had a module in at any given time all day. I caught maybe 40 Pokemon today sitting at my desk.

So I understand why you rural players are upset, it's pretty unfair. Also, I'm sort of bragging, because it's pretty awesome.
>>
>>27106714
>20,000
>tiny

Towns that are actually small have literally nothing. I would play, but there aren't even pokemon here, let alone pokestops/gyms.
>>
I live in a small town, named kirk, Colorado. Look it up, theres nobody out here. Only me and another person plays. 3 stops, no pokemon on my side of town only on his.
>>
>>27106714
Ingress players submitted all sorts of shit to get portals in rural areas when submissions were open.
>>
File: huntington beach.png (209KB, 294x523px) Image search: [Google]
huntington beach.png
209KB, 294x523px
>>27106622
>ruralfags will never know this feel

also
>tfw my friends and i took the gym at the end of the pier
>literally hundreds of people out there playing pokemon
>became a war of groups of 20+ all trying to take the gym back and forth
>hot qt girls in bikinis walking around and some playing with us
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.