[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I going to regret buying an N3DS XL just for Pokemon? I ordered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Am I going to regret buying an N3DS XL just for Pokemon?
I ordered X, AS, and PSMD with it.
I'm going to buy Sun when it comes out too.
>>
the 3DSXL is the best one of all the versions. why would you regret buying it?
>>
Have fun anon! I mean that sincerely, PSMD has a god tier soundtrack and they're all great games.

N3DS XL is great, I upgraded not too long ago and don't regret it.
>>
Awesome man, there's nothing to regret.
>>
just play GO on your smartphone, it's the definitive version after all!
>>
>not just hacking the 3ds to be able to play any game for free
>>
>>27105961
>being a pirate
Why exist?
>>
Any reason to upgrade from an old3ds to a new3ds (XL), is Pokemon looking better on o3ds vs n3ds vs n3ds xl? Everyone of them has a tn screen. Is it like nds and ds lite?
>>
>>27104981
GET OUT
>>
File: 1466774522004.jpg (100KB, 923x922px) Image search: [Google]
1466774522004.jpg
100KB, 923x922px
>tfw haven't played a pokemon game since black half a decade ago but have a constant desire to play the newer ones

Why the fuck couldn't they just be compatible with my DS Lite, I never asked for this, now I have to buy a new system + the games
>>
>>27107341
Hahahaha.....get out
>>
>>27107341
Its not worth don't do it. If you really want SM first wait for the reviews and opinions. Just look at what happened with ORAS and XY
>>
>>27105961
>not suppoting your favorite companies
>>
>>27107419
What's wrong m8?
>>
>>27107440
>le ORAS and XY are bad meme
Fuck off.
>>
>>27107341
>Why the fuck couldn't they just be compatible with my DS Lite
I hope you aren't asking that seriously, the DS released in fucking 2004, it's a miracle it even stayed relevant until 2012
>>
>>27107341
NDS got 2 gens and a half, and the Wifi service was shut down some time ago. That portable is practically dead.

Buy a 3ds or wait for a stable emulator if you want to play the new games that badly
>>
>>27103976
>not just getting a cheapo 2ds
Plebian
>>
>>27107475
its true tho
>>
>>27107503
DS Lite was 2006 and DSi was 2008, the 3d transition took surprisingly long desu
>>
>>27107341
get a 2ds
theyre like $80 lmao
>>
>>27103976
>X, AS, Sun when it comes out too
Muh nigga.
They are good games.
People mostly complain about "No Battle Frontier", "Gifted legendary cuz you need it for a game feature" and "Muh exp share overlevel muh bros".
>>
>>27107562
The Lite and DSi were just minor upgrades though, the hardware was still the same
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.