[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that awkward moment when the second member of your party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1467595151700.jpg (114KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1467595151700.jpg
114KB, 960x544px
>that awkward moment when the second member of your party isn't available until post Gym 2 so your first Pokemon is getting massively overleveled
>>
fuuuuck this is happening to me now in my replay of alpha sapphire. you get access to surf right after the 5th gym, so now i just caught my 4th and 5th party members (jigglypuff and feebas) and they are like 10 levels under my other pokes

what's worse is now if i use the exp share the rest of my team will get even more overleveled
>>
>>27103012
This always seems to happen to me on my first run through. I hate using early route mons most of the time, and nothing interesting appears unless you really know what to look for.

Hopefully we'll get Wonder Trade again in this gen so that I can do a Wonderlocke on a second run. It would help alleviate this a little bit.
>>
Fine by me, fuck challenge
>>
>>27103012
Just don't plan your story team in advance and go with the flow. It's part pf the fun to me, minutious calculation comes after the story. When going through the gyms I just use whatever I came across that I like while still trying to get a balanced team in terms of typing.
>>
>>27103052
>what's worse is now if i use the exp share the rest of my team will get even more overleveled

Can't you deposit the ones you don't want go train in the PC?
>>
>>27103160
nah m8 I like to have fun senpai
enjoy your shitmons >>>/trash/
>>
>>27103179
huh, hadn't really considered that. i should probably try leaving all but one strong one in the pc and then fighting a bunch of trainer rematches
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.