[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last pokemon game I've played is SoulSilver. (The amount

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 3ds.jpg (44KB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
3ds.jpg
44KB, 640x544px
The last pokemon game I've played is SoulSilver. (The amount of free time I've had for the last five years is miserably low.)

I want to play a more recent game (X or OmegaRuby), but I'm not sure if it's worth buying a new console for? Is it? Or will a new console soon come out?

Do you have any tips or comments that might be helpful?
>>
>>27102966
Buy a second hand 2ds
>>
>>27102966
I'm in the same exact situation, OP.
>>
>>27103026
What's the risk for damage? How long does a ds last?

Also should I get a 3DS or a 3DS XL?
>>
>>27103060
None, they are very sturdy. 2ds are only 80 bucks and they don't have the 3D switch. You can still play 3ds games on the 2ds
>>
If you only want to play Pokemon, I recommend you buying a 2DS, (is cheaper and the games nearly use the 3d) maybe SM are the last games of the console, so, yeah, 2ds is good
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 405x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 405x237px
>>27103060
Also, get either a original 3ds or new 3ds xl if you want the 3d. This image summarizes it
>>
>>27103185
Yeah, this, and I don't know.. but i think that the NX isn't going to be able to run 3ds games
>>
>>27103222
Does anyone what the future of the Pokemon handheld franchise looks like? What console will the games after Sun/Moon require?
>>
3ds XL is most comfy imo, but if you don't mind not being able to close it, get a cheaper 2ds
>>
>>27103321
I don't work at gamefreak do I don't know. All I know is the games in the the future will look way better. The MH is Nintendo's next handheld but we know absolutely nothing about it
>>
With Sun and Moon coming out yes a 3DS is worth it for Pokemon
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>27102966
>Or will a new console soon come out?
No need to worry about that. The 3DS will be the last Handheld Console so just buy one and enjoy it
>>
>>27104116
Source? Why are you so sure?
>>
>>27104790
Just look at Miitomo and Pokemon GO. Both gave a lot of money to nintendo.
>>
>>27104808
Wasn't Miitomo a commercial failure?
>>
>>27104824
No it was pretty big and helped Nintendo. Now its obviously dead because it wans't a game game. Nintendo will develop FE and Animal crossing with more gaming options
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.