[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got some neat/crazy Pokemon Go stories that they would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone got some neat/crazy Pokemon Go stories that they would like to share?
I dont really have any of my own other than seeing a buff ass black dude going towards a we both saw dratini and yelling "shit" to himself. Assuming it ran away.
>>
>summertime at rural American University
>100+ degrees outside during the day, so dozens of go players roam campus at night
>rumors of dratini inside footall stadium
>a small Mexican guy is hopping the fence with people's phones in exchange for minibottles of liquor
>after everyone catches dratini, someone pops lure modules on 2 pokestops outside the gate
>80+ people hanging out at the stadim at 11pm
>4 cop cars show up
>they thought we were forming a protest
>tfw we were just a bunch of nerds playing pokemon
>>
File: 1468009919601.jpg (537KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468009919601.jpg
537KB, 800x700px
Not a personal story but
>CNBC just reported that there are more POKEMON GO users than Twitter users as of today.
>>
File: 1435697241066.png (151KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435697241066.png
151KB, 1200x900px
>>27102410
>CNBC just reported that there are more POKEMON GO users than Twitter users as of today.
>>
>>27102453
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2016/07/10/pokemon-go-about-to-surpass-twitter-in-daily-active-users/#b9da31951745
>>
>>27102167
MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO SHARE THEM IN THE FUCKING GENERAL
>>
>>27102167
Not much just meeting people which is fun and exchanging tips etc
. But yesterday when I was saying goodbye to this slightly nerdy guy, he yelled after me:
>AND GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL MWHAHAHAHA

It was a bit awkward (though it was a quiet place where we met) but I laughed anyway. What this fucking game does to people is pretty amazing
>>
>>27102453
It has double the number of installs than tinder and will or has pass the number of active users than tinder

The average amount of time a player uses Pokemon Go is at 43 minutes which is more than WhatsApp, Instagram and Snapchat
>>
>>27102167
>At restaurant with friends
>Eating dinner after a long day of walking and catching shit
>restaurant is actually a gym too
>it has some 600 and 200 defending it only
>my friends jump at the opportunity to take it
>My phones dead but they have 900s and 800s and 700s
>Watch my first friend easily rekt the gym and take it with his 900/800s
>Other 2 friends try to join gym
>ERROR
>Gym is back red again
>Same 600 and 200 again took it back
>now my friends all get in and take down the gym
>they're actually struggling despite having 900s and 800s
>Throughout our dinner, they go back and forth and back and forth
>Finally we finish and leave and my friends took the gym but there was already another battle immediately
>We drive away watching lightning bolts fall on my first friends 900

tl;dr: 3 friends with 900/800 pokes struggled to take a gym from a 600 and a 200 and ultimately lost it after we left

It's interesting because I actually am now question how CP actually works.
>>
>>27102656
I am finding that CP is less important than type match-ups, at some point. I just took down a gym with 800s/900s with my 500s/600s, because their shitty Flareons couldn't keep up with my Vaporeon & Staryu
>>
>>27102722
Yeah, my Jolteon is only 450, but it takes down 800 and below Pidgeots regularly with thunder.
>>
>>27102722
Don't think it was type match up because the 600 and 200 were hypnos and my friends had vaporeons, hypnos, pidgeots, tauros, even a kingler. It was weird.
>>
>>27102656
Gyms are still buggy as shit, don't take it seriously.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.