[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man you guys weren't kidding when you you said this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (130KB, 1671x950px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130KB, 1671x950px
Man you guys weren't kidding when you you said this game is bringing out the spergs in droves.

>See all my friends on FB posting about PKMNGo non stop
>Realize maybe this game is actually attracting surprisingly more normies than I thought it would
>Decide to go out to my favorite low key park in the city to see if there are any Pokemon worth grabbing there, plus maybe meet some cool people who are also playing
>Get to the park, which is normally pretty empty, and the place is fucking SWARMING
>Neckbeards running around everywhere
>Pull out my phone
>There are three Pokestops, a gym, and a shit ton of Dratini in the park
>Ohshit.jpg
>Look up, see some chubby ginger and a lanky kid with a pony tail wearing all black pointing and running full tilt through the parking lot
>Check the game, there's a Rhydon nearby
>Definitely what they're after
>Head over there myself to catch it
>Come up behind them
>"You guys looking for this Rhydon too?"
>Ginger blurts out "DID YOU GET IT YET?!?!"
>"Uh no. That's why I came over here."
>"UGH WHERE IS IT?!?!"
>It pops up on our screens
>Catch mine pretty quickly
>He's throwing like 20 balls at his and it keeps popping out
>"UGH COME ON, THIS ONE HAS TO WORK!!!"
>His friends game keeps freezing and he's freaking out about it
>Finally ginger gets the Rhydon in a ball and sets his phone on the ground, basically praying that this time he'll catch it
>He does
>He starts jumping around, flailing his arms and screaming
>"YES YES YES OH GOD, IT WAS SO WORTH IT!"
>A tour group for a Frank Lloyd Wright house in the park walks by as he's doing this
>Some old lady takes her camera out and actually starts snapping photos of us
>Someone else nearby says, "Hey guys, I just caught a Meowth over here!"
>Ginger smirks and says, "Oh I don't care about that. I've already got like ten."
>I shake my head and walk away, embarrassed
>As I go, I hear someone call out "Hey, what team are you?"

1/2
>>
>>27088638
2/2

>I turn to find an asian couple with their phones out
>"Team Mystic"
>"Oh cool. Well, have you ever thought of Poke hunting in groups? Because we've designed this app that lets you geotag events for anyone to see and it's perfect for Pokemon Go. You should download!"
>He takes the next 15 minutes to pitch me this app he's been developing and forces me to download it
>Finally get away
>Walk over to one of the Pokestops where someone has just set up a Lure
>A group of them has congregated there, all the most stereotypical people you'd expect
>One dude is dressed in all neon green, pushing a stroller with his small dog in it
>He's talking about how many gyms he's taken
>Another dude looks grimy as hell, with a pony tail sticking out the back of the generic baseball cap he's wearing
>"When are they putting trading into this? I live in a rich jewish neighborhood and I know a bunch of little shits that would pay real cash for my Charizard. I'm gonna make money off of this game."
>Some overweight girl is showing a completely clueless old man what the game is, somehow under the impression that he cares
>Someone else calls out, "Hey, there's a Jolteon here!"
>Everyone freaks and starts looking for it
>The tour group appears, trying to pass through on the path that our group has now completely blocked off
>The tour guide nicely tries to weave around us
>Some fat dude yells out, "No one cares about Frank Lloyd Wright, we're catching Pokemon!"
>Everyone starts laughing
>Absolutely ashamed to be seen with these people at this point, I book it and GTFO as soon as I fucking can

And now my favorite park is fucking ruined. Thanks a lot, Nintendo.
>>
Sperg stories general?
>>
This story sounds like bullshit but knowing manchildren I believe it
>>
>>27088817
Sounds like it.
>>
>>27088638
>Autistic nerds are rude as fuck to people who don't "get them"
Film at eleven.
>>
>>27088826
It's 100% true.
>>
>>27088826
Why would anyone ever lie on the internet?
>>
>>27088826
You should go out there and see for yourself. It's happening everywhere.
>>
File: masuda (2).png (236KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
236KB, 336x418px
>>27088638
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.