[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true these are completely sold out? Has Nintendo said anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x1046px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x1046px
Is it true these are completely sold out? Has Nintendo said anything about restocking them?
When did these fuckers even get available for pre-orders??
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>27087016
Wait what?! Shit this is news to me. I didn't even know they went on sale.
>>
Jesus, that looks dorky as shit. At least the pokewalker could be passed off as a keychain.

What the hell is with the strap? Did they recycle material from 90's bus seats?
>>
>>27087586
Apparently you can just clip it to stuff like the Pokewalker but I don't know for certain.
>>
>>27087016
Try the fucking general. It's there for a reason.
>>
http://www.gottabemobile.com/2016/07/05/pokemon-go-plus-pre-order-details/
>>
>>27087016
i called gamestop about this, and it comes out the end of this month, like the 30th or the 31st
>>
>>27087622
B-but it's full of cancer
>>
>>27087622
There's a general for a bracelet?

Get it together /vp/
>>
>>27087659
The game itself is cancer, the GO player base is cancer, every post about it is cancer. GOfags are worse than Summerfags.
>>
>>27087586
>from 90's bus seats?
lol yeah seriously. but honestly I don't think that they could have really designed a "Cool" strap with a fucking pokeball attached to it.
>>
>>27087748
Holy fuck man. Calm down.

Without using buzzwords, what specifically about the Pokemon Go fan base makes them cancer.
>>
>>27087775
They could just have gone with a plain single-colored strap, even giving options if they wanted, as opposed to carpet from a roller rink. The strap isn't what people are paying practically a full 3ds game price for.
>>
>>27087686
>the bracelet is used in conjunction with GO
>there's a GO general for talking about the game and anything that goes with it
Using your brain must be fucking hard.
>>
>>27088234
Oh I didnt know this was /vg/
>>
>>27087778
nothing, he's an idiot. If anything this game will just get more people to take a look at the main games
>>
What does this do again?
>>
>>27088460
makes your phone's battery die even faster by using bluetooth
>>
What does this peripheral even do?

>>27087586
>What the hell is with the strap? Did they recycle material from 90's bus seats?
kek
>>
File: 1464624585390.jpg (49KB, 332x326px) Image search: [Google]
1464624585390.jpg
49KB, 332x326px
>>27087656
Never believe what they tell you at Gamestop. I wanted to get a used 2DS to hack so I called the local Gamestop to ask if they had any in stock. The manager(he identified himself as such on the phone unprompted for some reason) said they had several and "always" have them. So I drive there and I'm at the store 30 minutes after I made the call. I say I just called about the used 2DS and the same guy, the fucking manager, tells me they don't have any. They didn't even have any new ones.
>>
>>27088591
It's sold in the official online EU Nintendo store, release is end of this month
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.