[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Live in small neighborhood >Know these two kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1380679263215.jpg (81KB, 476x479px) Image search: [Google]
1380679263215.jpg
81KB, 476x479px
>Be me
>Live in small neighborhood
>Know these two kids who have constantly bullied me all throughout school for liking Pokemon
>Continued to make my life hell when I left school, because I still see them constantly around our neighborhood
>Go out for a walk this morning
>See these two hanging around with a bunch of normies
>All on their phones
>"lel this game is so neat, what's your favorite pokeyman"
>Realize they're playing Go
>The same people who bullied me for liking Pokemon now think Pokemon is 'cool'

So yeah, I'm sorry if I seem just a little bitter that my only safe space away from bullies is now being invaded by these hypocritical faggots, especially when I know that once the Go fad dies down, you'll all go back to making fun of people like me.
>>
ok
>>
Stop blaming Pokémon for why you got bullied instead of the more logical explanation, you're a faggot
>>
>>27083028
That's really the only argument against it I can sympathize with.
>>
Be happy Pokémon is cool again
>>
cry some more, fag
>>
>>27083028
This comic is posted all over net it probably doesn't mean anything anymore but it's high accurate. See the middle, I know...
People some are like reliving thier favorite game as a kids, some realize it's actually still fun for adults (some who never played as kids are starting to enjoy it), some join for hipster/nerd/bandwagon mentality, and some have a bit of mix of the three.
What can I tell you? People change their interests. How or why makes the difference if they are sheeple and/or picks or just started to have an open mind
>>
>>27083028

That's video games in a nutshell.

I used to be known around the school as being the best at video games, the nerds/geeks were all pretty cool about it, but I used to get bullied about it quite a lot. Now a days I see they have their facebook profile pictures filled with video games and the like.
>>
File: image.png (269KB, 650x1268px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269KB, 650x1268px
>>27083167
Sorry for got said pic
>>
>needing a "safe space"
holy shit do the world a favor and kill yourself
>>
Go beat them up you whiny faggot
>>
>>27083028
Bully them and call them faggots for liking pokemon or shut your whiny piss hole.
>>
>>27083499

this.

/thread
>>
I'm sorry you got bullied anon, but it's also kinda your fault for not speaking up.
Unless you grew motherless and fatherless, there must have been someone there for you but you didn't reach out.

Now you're letting them win again by letting them (or rather enabling in your head) take away your one hobby.

Are you seriously not going to enjoy Go just because someone else is playing it or enjoying it? Really?

Then it's YOUR fault, not theirs.
>>
>>27083196
100% accurate. One of the best memories I have from college was when BW came out, and I actually saw members of our Football team geeking out about Pokemon.
>>
>>27083618
football players in highschool/college are pretty much all nerds. Television has just taught us that jocks are bullies.
>>
>>27083072
>>27083096
>>27083250
>>27083264
>>27083499
>>27083567
>>27083611

Can't believe most of this thread is making fun of and disrespecting OP which is bullying. And then most of the rest are saying its OPs fault. As if OP did anything to deserve being bullied. Nobody deserves to be bullied and there is no such thing as a good reason to bully someone
>>
>>27083741
You're right, we should all hold hands, sing Kumbaya, and pretend like we all like each other.
Honestly now, bullying is the natural selection for kids. Those who come out on the other side stronger are better for it and will be able to survive the harshness of the world. Whiny Faggots like op were never gonna amount to much anyway.
It's cruel and unfair but c'est la vie.
>>
>>27083828
What happens if you had a wierd childhood where you had kids that didn't like you but never got around to bullying you?
>>
>>27083741
I said it was partially his fault for not speaking up but I have no idea how or why it was so, I can't blame him, just guess.

What I'm sure of is that petty resentments are good for nothing and it WILL be his fault, if he lets them "win".
>>
>>27083028
calm down, dipshit.
>>
>>27083828
You're kind of a piece of shit, and probably never got bullied.

That said, it isn't wrong. I was mercilessly bullied in elementary school, but I think it tough me how to let shit roll off my back, how to be more social, and how not to act. In middle school it lightened up a bit and I started making lasting friendships and standing up at least a little more. In high school it was almost nonexistant. The only bullies in high school are just assholes, and people don't really like them anyway.

Perhaps if more SJWs had bullies early in life, they wouldn't be such whiney cunts, but I don't wish my elementary school days on anyone.
>>
>You made fun of me for liking Pokemon as a kid and now you're adults who like Pokemon?
>>
>>27083196
Actually
Throughout my education life Pokemon has always been pretty okay in middle/high school
Yugioh was a different story
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.