[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't gen 6 fans handle criticism? Gen 1 gets shat on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (42KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 512x384px
Why can't gen 6 fans handle criticism?
Gen 1 gets shat on for being barebones, people agree
Gen 2 gets shat on for level curve and distribution, people agree
Gen 3 gets shat on for removing day/night and no backwards compatibility, people agree
Gen 4 gets shat on for game speed and the shitload of HMs, people agree
Gen 5 gets shat on for railroading in the main game because of story, people agree
Gen 6 gets shat on for a lack of content that shouldn't be acceptable this far into the franchise, and people go on a rampage?
>>
What are you smoking? Gen 6 fans and Gen 5 fans get shat on the most in this board. People can't handle it whenever somebody has something GOOD to say about the games.

If anything, it's the HGSS fags who have trouble accepting the flaws with those games.
>>
I think it may have something to do with the age groups that gen 6 appeals to, the newest and youngest players and middle ground aged players who have the nostalgia ties to gen 3. Basically people in those age groups atleast in my experience aren't too great with criticism. Gen 1 fans are pretty old for being pokemon fans now a days and seem to not be so critical, gen two fans seem to be growing out of it, and it just continues. Granted there are always exceptions to every rule, this is just kind of how I see it, I also think it will continue like this as long as they keep revamping old gens, which as a gen one fan I must admit is something I really do like a lot.
>>
>>27082717
>Gen 4 gets shat on for game speed and the shitload of HMs, people agree
Gen 4 fans say it makes the game "comfy" and "adventurous"
>>
>>27083172
As a gen 4 fan, the Gamespeed is horrendous.
I didn't really notice the overuse of HMs compared to any other game though. Hell I felt like I needed them more in Kalos because I never bothered to give anything cut or Rock Smash.
>>
>>27082717
Falseflag thread? Falseflag thread.
>>
>>27083172
They usually say "get get that people feel this way but it makes the game feel comfy and adventurous to me"
>>
>>27082999
didnt even notice but check my trips homies
>>
That is literally the farthest complaint for Gen 5 I think people SHOULD have OP. We got the best designs, interesting dual types and the concept of more story is too much for people? Implying it's possible to get emotionally attached to most of the game in the first place.
>>
>>27082717
Gen 6 fans exist?
>>
>>27082717
Yes, the Gen 6 fanbase is shit-eating GF apologists and "le it's a childrens game so its ok if its mediocre" memespouting faggots.

and?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 108x125px
>>27082717
>people agree
>>
>>27083172
Gen 4 fans play Platinum & HGSS where the game speed got increased because even GF could recognize it was a fuckup.
>>
>>27083172
not really, i'd love a remake of gen 4 without the shitty engine, i'm just thankful it wasn't made in gen 6
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 256x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 256x230px
>>27086704
Pic related.

>>27087100
I agree. I'm also surprised that was the big complaint OP brought up for Generation V.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.