[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There's a gym in my city with a 4,000CP pokemon already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 61ERu1q.jpg (60KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
61ERu1q.jpg
60KB, 750x1334px
>There's a gym in my city with a 4,000CP pokemon already
>Microtransactions encourage sitting on ass and buying everything you need to progress with no effort and leveling insanely fast
>All gyms will eventually be taken over by turbo autists with either autism bucks or daddy's credit card

So this...is the power...of mobile gaming..
wow..
>>
>>27082665

>1000 pokemon slots

What a fucking waste of money
>>
How on earth do people care so much about this game
>>
>>27082665
Isn't there a limit on CP?
>>
>>27082740
it's banned in all countries I'm pretty sure. however the age of consent can be lower than the age considered to be cp though, which I find confusing.
>>
>>27082720
The power of brands
>>
Some autismos will hit level cap a couple of weeks before the rest of us.
When we are all at cap, not even daddy's credit card can save them.
>>
>>27082740

All pokemon have a limit to their cp, the white line above their head shows it, when it gets completely white, no more powering up can be done.

However the max power differs from pokemon to pokemon. I have two glooms at max power, one is 680, the other is 930. So there is a diffeence in cp and when i get higher level, thee will probably eb even higher cp pokemon.
>>
>>27082770
ahaha, this guy over here
>>
Even though you can accomplish everything else some can accomplish with money, without it. The people WITH money will always win. This is the power of pay to win.

Anymore Pokemon Go P2W deniers and I will assume they are joking
>>
>>27082665

That's been confirmed pic from normiebook
>>
>>27082816

Wrong.

As the player levels the CP cap is extended for each pokemon.

Basic shit, BASIC shit
>>
>>27082770

Thank you for my laugh
>>
>>27082665
yes?
and this is news how?
fucking dumb kids
>>
>>27083004
that's some BASIC shit right there (right there)
>>
but if you just sit at home and use incense you're not going to get anything good

you actually have to go out and get shit and hit up stops
>>
>>27083089
>implying at least one rich autist out there doesn't have a stop in range of them when they are in their home, that home being in a location chock-fucking-full of rares
>>
>drove my a 3,000 CP gym earlier

It's really happening
>>
>>27085326
HOW? I don't fucking get it. I can barely break 500. Not sure if I just have shit luck or I'm not playing enough.
>>
>>27082780
this, I seriously hope the cap doesn't increase
the game will be more interesting when neets can't just outgrind everyone
>>
Guys I need advice: I have a PL 43 Pidgey and a PL 15 Pidgeotto. Should I evolve the Pidgey and then evolve it again or simply evolve the Pidgeotto? What's the difference?
>>
>>27082665
The game is shit anyway so who fucking cares
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.