[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of ash's company do you think would win if they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: a9d.png.cf.png (368KB, 474x399px) Image search: [Google]
a9d.png.cf.png
368KB, 474x399px
Which of ash's company do you think would win if they were to have a battle royal?
>>
May would beat the shit out of everyone.
>>
Ash
>>
Brock I guess.
>>
Well, Misty, Brock, Cilan and Clemont are Gym Leaders. They are supposed to be though and have strong teams. We don't really know what Pokemon Misty has nowadays, so we can't be sure if she's incorporated new Pokemon into her team. If she were to fight Clemont, I'd say it'd be a though battle, even with type advantage. As for the non-leaders, May and Dawn have imppresive teams. Iris' is decent but in a full fight with May and Dawn, she would lose.
>>
>>27081598
Brock would defeat Brock, but would Brock defeat Brock?
>>
>>27081598
Discounting Ash? D/P either way.
>strongest Brock
>Dawn is near or equal to May's level of competance

Current Misty is probably one of the strongest, but her OS version has almost no good showings.
Tracy flat out wasn't a battler and his Scyther was the only decently strong mon he owned.
AG Brock is still weaker than his appearence in DP, May might be the strongest female companion.
DP Brock rarely fought seriously, but had great showings when he did, Dawn developed nicely as the series went on and owns some powerful Pokemon.
Cilan is irrelavent, Iris is a bit better but not enough to compete.
Citron is actually a great battler, but Serena is Tracy tier, and he can't make up the load by himself.
>>
>>27081709
Oh wait, if we're talking individually, I'd give it to Brock overall. He has enough variety in Pokemon and capable ones overall to come out the victor.
>>
Misty DP
Gyarados
Togetic
Starmie
Golduck
>>
>>27081598
Brock is a real Bro, but I think that Ash's gang need change with each game/season.

IDK, maybe:
Morty and Marina/Chris for Johto.
Flannery for Hoenn, with Wally as rival for Ash
Roark for Sinnoh
>>
Dawn ash and brock
>>
>>27082015
Also would have access to shell smash Corsela and mega Gyarados by now.
>>
>>27081598
XY Since Ash could just use memefrog and sweep everyone.
>>
>>27082176
Implying ash could meme hard enough while ogling dawns tits. To concentrate.
>>
>>27081598
Ash, Clemont, Iris and Brock would be the last ones standing.

Ash: Pikachu, Greninja, Charizard
Iris: Dragonite, Excadrill, Gible
Clemont: Luxray, Heliolisk, Magneton
Brock: Steelix, Forretress, Crobat

Ash would win obviously because he has beaten all three of them before.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 640x495px
>>27082222
>dawn
>tits
>>
>>27082222
>dawn
>tits
>Ash
>not asexual
>Dawn
>not a dyke
>>
>>27082391
Projecting much?
>>
>>27082438
Do you even know what that means? It makes no sense saying that in this context you underage kid.
>>
>>27081598
I was going to say Misty since she was a little punch happy back during her time.

But you probably didn't mean that.
>>
>>27082458
Maybe you should stop projecting your autistic head canons everywhere, then
>>
>>27082458
How is ash asexual and Dawn a lesbian, just because you said so?
>>
>>27082569
>dawn
>small ass tits
>headcanon

>ash
>asexual
>headcanon

Delusional tard. Projecting still doesn't make sense in this context. You don't project headcanons you fucking retard. Back to school DPfag.
>>
All these fucking newfags. The Dawn is a lesbian thing has been around since forever.
>>
>>27082595
Because Ash is a 10 year old kid that don't gives a fuck about romance and has never been show to understand it and is ALWAYS clueless about it. Dawn being lesbian is a meme and is for triggering DPfags.
>>
>>27082248
When has Ash beaten Brock in a 1 on 1? Other than the sprinkler thing.
>>
Battle Royale with pokemon or a
literal fistfight?
>>
>>27082706
Many times. Like Infernape vs Sudowoodo.
>>
>>27082606
Right and my head anon is that ash is heterosexual and bangs all the girls off screen. Only to be confirmed in doujins.
>>
>>27082719
Litterally a fistfight
>>
>>27082747
You're really reaching now aren't you. You're a newfag and doesn't understand what projecting means. No more to it.
>>
>>27081598
Did Brock have cancer when they made Double Penetration? He looks like he's about to keel over.
>>
>>27082779
OK so what if I don't know what projecting is. I see anons claim I do it all the time. So I just used the word without knowing it's meaning. I'm sorry.
>>
>>27082776
Oh, in that case probably Brock. He's a good head taller than most of the other main cast and isn't as lanky as Cilan. He's probably the oldest of the bunch too, and that helps a lot when it comes to physical development and most of them are between 10 and 16.
>>
>>27082916
Lurk more before posting.
>>
>>27083091
But I posted this thread just to find out who would win a battle between the main cast members.
>>
>>27082916
Are you only here because of Pokemon Go?
>>
File: 1380529202666.gif (21KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
1380529202666.gif
21KB, 150x160px
>>27082222
Implying Ash would ever acknowledge tits.
>>
File: 20160710_010222.png (235KB, 842x865px) Image search: [Google]
20160710_010222.png
235KB, 842x865px
>>27083668
In a way. I keep making threads that aren't Go related.
>>
>>27083698
He's a self insert protagonist he can acknowledge what you want him to.
>>
File: CAN YOU SEE ME NOW.jpg (26KB, 750x340px) Image search: [Google]
CAN YOU SEE ME NOW.jpg
26KB, 750x340px
>>27082786
Yes but the doctors said he was okay to fight and he won the match.
>>
>it took us 6 gens to not have any niggers on screen
>half the game's trainers including the ORAS protag was niggerfied thanks to it
I guess there's some truth to the worse the games get the better the cartoon and vice versa
>>
>>27083817
>Ash is a self insert protagonist

Just because he is a loser like you doesn't mean he is a self insert.
>>
File: 1465324714835.png (134KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1465324714835.png
134KB, 500x418px
>>27082222
>entire roster of companions
>dawn
>tits
>>
File: vgbhjnkml.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
vgbhjnkml.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>27082747
>>
File: 1465764443259.jpg (276KB, 1085x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465764443259.jpg
276KB, 1085x500px
>>27081683
>>
>>27081598
Iris has some broken ass pokemon
>>
>>27081598
Assuming each char has all of their mons to build a team with

Tracey is the worst. His Scyther is his strongest, and that Scyther is explicitly stated to be a weak one due to old age. Venonat and Maril aren't winning any awards either.

Cilian is probably better than Tracey. Maybe.
Serena has the Phox, but other than that just sucks.

Iris ismeh. If she actually got Dragons, she might be better, but instead she collects garbage.

Clemont is pretty strong, I guess, but he doesn't seem to do the role of Gym Leader justice.

Misty is actually pretty strong, even with monotype flaws. Half her team is unusable in most situations though.

Dawn: She has a good team. She probably doesn't have pokemon as good as May's best, but she seems more evenly balanced. Piplup holds her back a bit, and Dawn isn't a very good battler, less good than May, even.

The next two are in order of appearance.

Brock: Raises rock-types, but is good enough to diversify. His teams are always revolving, like Ash, but unlike Ash, his pokemon revolve out when THEY are done, not when Brock is finished with them. Brock is a Gym Leader first, and a breeder second, so he can battle quite well with pokemon bred from the ground up. He uses weird shit, which is a drawback, but he uses that weird shit very well.

May: May has a fucking based team, probably better that Ash's at the same time. She is even a passable battler, she regularly wrecked shit on her own back in the day, even if it isn't her focus.
A point should go to Brock, real quick. Brock could probably beat Ash, because he knows Ash and can mold a team around that.

One of these two would win, I'm leaning Brock. The only point in May's favor is the higher power of her team, compared to Brocks weird shitmons. That changes if Brock has been working on Onix, Geodude, Volpix, ect in his time offscreen, but we can't assume that. Brock is by far the craftiest, and has solid pokemon behind him.
>>
can we pretend Brock has Drought Ninetales, Misty has DrizzleToad?
>>
>>27088439
Vulpix was given back to it's original trainer back in Johto. On the other hand, Onix is a based Steelix now.
>>
>>27089153
His little zubat is a Crobat now too
>>
>>27088398
Her Dragonite was the best thing about Best Wishes, followed shortly by the Rocket Meloetta arc and serious Team Rocket
>>
Yall are seriously underestimating May. She was good enough by the end of her series to battle Ash to a draw (legit battle, not contest shit). Her Blaziken is strong as fuck. She picked up a Venasaur.

Makes Serena look shitty as fuck by comparison, honestly. May could probably sweep her with Blaziken alone.
>>
>>27089551
Yea, because Serena's goal has nothing to do with battles like May's does. Are you retarded?
>>
File: Axew and Iris.png (299KB, 561x322px) Image search: [Google]
Axew and Iris.png
299KB, 561x322px
Iris could probably beat most of them one on one, but somehow I feel Brock would come out on top in a full melee.
>>
AG Ash, DP Ash, XY Ash, May and Citron are the strongest.
>>
File: masuda (2).png (183KB, 336x434px) Image search: [Google]
masuda (2).png
183KB, 336x434px
>>27081598
>>
>>27088439
>Clemont is pretty strong, I guess, but he doesn't seem to do the role of Gym Leader justice.

His Luxray is a fucking beast. Did you even watch that gym battle?
>>
>>27089671
It lost
>>
>>27088439
Dawn's a very good battler though. We always saw her battling and jumping into the action even outside of Contests.

Piplup is a strong unevolved pokemon in the same manner Ash's Bulbasaur is, don't underestimate it.
>>
>>27089760
Ash needed a fucking pseudo to take it down.
>>
Iris is weaker than OS Ash considering her strongest Pokemon wasn't able to beat Claire's most recent capture.
>>
In a one on one. I would say anime iris could make it pretty high, I cant say who she would beat cause i forgot about most of Ashes companions after they left. In a free 4 all she would make it past Dawn and maybe may .

Game Iris takes it in a one on one, gets pretty far in free 4 all.
>>
Te XY team wins... Why? Because Bonnie has Dedenne and ZYGARDE
>>
>>27081598
Bonnie solos since she has Zygarde.
>>
>>27090313
If it's a 50% zygarde I highly doubt it.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.