[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else seeing businesses taking advantage of the game like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Anyone else seeing businesses taking advantage of the game like this? Just think, if this keeps up and the game gets it's shit together we could end up with some cool shit and events from outside the game itself.
>>
>>27081556
Very cool
>>
I want to see "friendly" turf wars and gangs pop up.
>>
>>27081616
I want to see "dangerous" turf wars and gangs pop up.
>>
File: aOnJxmm.jpg (388KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aOnJxmm.jpg
388KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>27081556

>Team Mystic elitism once again

Fucking Mysticfags, your time is coming.
>>
File: INSTINCT4LIFE.jpg (999KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
INSTINCT4LIFE.jpg
999KB, 1500x844px
>>27081703
>>27083249
>>
>>27083369
/r/ing the mexicans with their yellow cars
>>
File: 1466316465853.jpg (12KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1466316465853.jpg
12KB, 500x333px
>>27081824
this gives me a capitalism boner.
how can commies even compete?
>>
>>27081703
I want to seem real gangs that rep blue and red start repping Mystic and Valor. And have another dangerous gang have their colors be yellow and start repping Instinct.

>this gym backed by Crips
>socash.tiff
>>
>>27083482
>take this gym, we take your life
>ohhodyes
>>
guys I just got a Pikachu from a 2km egg today
just wanted to share
thanks for listening
>>
The game wont last more than 2 weeks max. I'm not even a guy who hates mobile games or "casual" games. There is just no real pull for anyone to keep playing more than 2 weeks. By then all the gyms will be taken over by the whales or the spoofers. People will get tired of walking to the same spots every day. The pokemon capturing itch will have been itched.
>>
>>27083511
>Approch Gym
>Begin Battle
>Notice man giving me a weird look
>Whatever, keep battling
>Take Gym
>He's walking over to me
>"You playing Go?"
>"Yeah?"
>Get shanked

Sounds great.
>>
A running store is hosting a fun run to hit all the nearby pokestops.
>>
>>27084018
>you came to the wrong part of town Valorfag
>Instinctfags claimed this old tree
>>
>>27083518
Congratulations anon
>>
>>27083482
Yellow would be Latin Kings. They are black and yellow.
>>
>>27083972

They should just add some more features to keep longevity. One is obviously more Pokemon at a slow pace. The other is some more community features, because people seem to enjoy stuff like the lure machines (or whatever). Trading would be a start, and so would things like being able to make your own team with your friends or other people. Then it wouldn't just be anonymous groups as only red, blue and yellow. Maybe some other ways of measuring who is the best in the area than just owning the gym. Just things to keep you hunting around, but still keep the community shit that people seem to really enjoy. Lots of stories circulating of people making friends and stuff. Those kinds of things make regular people playing enjoy the whole thing.
>>
>>27084661
also there needs to be a way to battle people without going to a gym
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.