[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is ORAS really as bad as people say? Hoenn is one of my favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

So is ORAS really as bad as people say?

Hoenn is one of my favorite regions and ruby/saphire was one of my favorite games growing up. I just dont understand how it was bad

pls xplain
>>
Considering it came 9 years after Emerald, it should have more content.
It does not.
>>
I don't understand all the hate towards it myself, I loved 3rd gen best myself. And it is 10x better imo than x/y as you aren't handed free power. Exp share and latios/latias is some, but honestly the later on it gets the better it is. But 2 starters, free lucario and mega, exp too. I really dislike that hand holding free power. But that's me. I recommend it. And end game delta episode is sweet.
>>
Better than the original RS but not as good as Emerald
>>
>>27070471
Can I ask what content fr/lg and hg/ss added from the bass game other than graphics and ui stuff?
Delta episode and the hoopa ring legendaries is pretty good content
>>
>>27070445
a good pokemon game > ORAS > Emerald > RS
>>
>>27070471
I'm so fed up with you contrarian wannabe be edgy ass fucking posers trying so hard to fit in parroting the popular consensus until it actually sticks as some kind of uninformed misguided entitled opinion. There is a vast amount of content in ORAS, that is an understatement by a long shot - ESPECIALLY when compared to the original emerald, there is literally more than 2x the pokemon, there is a beautifully rendered hoenn with amazing sound remixes, a great distribution of wild pokemon mixed throughout - the after game is not only the 3rd gen legends but additional ones from past games AND a story episode with subjectively amazing content

Wifi is better than its ever been, breeding is made all but too easy for even fucksticks like you to whine about, and amie, a feature I think immerses you into the game on an unprecedented level, ties it all together

you tell me thats a watered down game, you tell me that's not at LEAST an adequate and pleasing package, even as a dissenter you spoiled little shit
>>
>as bad as people say
If you mean people and not /vp/, they never said it was bad.
/vp/ just likes stirring up shit, something gets removed? FUCKING GAMEFREAK REEEEEEEEEE
OR/AS is enjoyable, remakes can't always be the same.
>>
>>27070445
No. It's fun. I'm a Hoennbaby though so.
>>
>>27070587
FRLG added an entire sub-region and the Battle Hill for starters, considering how shallow the originals were, it's actually a huge improvement.
HGSS added new routes, the Pokéathlon, a new take on the Safari Zone, some restored Kanto locations and walking Pokémon.
Delta Episode is awful in every way until you get to Deoxys, but that's all. I guess you can count that, but it hardly makes up for BF.
Legendaries are not content.
You should mention Soaring and DexNav if you want to talk about ORAS content.
>>
>>27070445
It's not as good as it should have been, but it's by no means bad.
>>
File: archie x sharpedo.png (1MB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
archie x sharpedo.png
1MB, 1280x719px
>>27070445

Same here, OP. Hoenn is my favorite region, and I never played emerald, just sapphire when I was younger. ORAS was super fun and satisfying for me, so you would probably enjoy it too.
>>
>>27070445
>no battle frontier
>no gym leader rematches
>3d models are fucked up
>pokemon selection still poor until post game
>,mandatory lati@s/Fug
>zinnia
but
>added cool new locations
>ride Mega Fug in space
>fuckton of post game legends
>more opponents use mega evolution
>bases are back
And more, in the end: 5/10, flawed but enjoyable, those who either blindly love or hate it are both influenced by extreme nostalgia.not the best pokemon game and not the worst.
>>
>>27070445
If you love Hoenn and Ruby/Sapphire, you will like ORAS.
>>
>>27070809
>>27070935
this OP
>>
>>27070445
>removed content
>added no new content
>shitty chibi protags
>awful Gen VI 3D models
Not to mention Hoenn didn't translate well into a 3D world being originally designed in 2D. ORAS is good for a wonderlocke though. That's about it. Play Emerald instead.
>>
>>27070935
RSE are my favorite games. ORAS are my least favorite. Smoke my dick.
>>
>>27070654
well damn
>>
>>27070654
All hail the new hero of /vp/.
Most of this board can be summarized as "I didn't grow up with it so it sucks ass!"
>>
>>27071040
So you like Ruby and Sapphire but hate ORAS? Why? I could understand liking Emerald better but ORAS is basically RS with different graphics and slightly improved characters.
>>
>>27070654
this guy gets it. I love the pokenav btw
>>
File: orasproblems.png (228KB, 893x1200px) Image search: [Google]
orasproblems.png
228KB, 893x1200px
>>27070445
>So is ORAS really as bad as people say?

Yes.
>>
>>27070445

It keeps the same formula as all main line Pokemon games. You'll nostalgia super hard (especially while soaring). OP you'll enjoy this game. It's far from perfect, but it was a fun experience, and I've replayed it a few times. No Battle Frontier was a huge let down.
>>
>>27070654
>I'm so fed up with you contrarian wannabe be edgy ass fucking posers trying so hard to fit in parroting the popular consensus until it actually sticks as some kind of uninformed misguided entitled opinion.
>contrarian
>trying so hard to fit in
>anything you disagree with is just [thing you dislike]
>there is literally more than 2x the pokemon, there is a beautifully rendered hoenn with amazing sound remixes, a great distribution of wild pokemon mixed throughout
All of this is expected. It's the bare minimum of what a remake should do, also, the distribution barely changed, only adding Sinnoh crossevos.
>the after game is not only the 3rd gen legends
Like RSE?
>but additional ones from past games
Unless you started with ORAS, why would you care?
>AND a story episode with subjectively amazing content
>subjectively
Then why bring it up?
>Wifi is better than its ever been, breeding is made all but too easy for even fucksticks like you to whine about, and amie, a feature I think immerses you into the game on an unprecedented level, ties it all together
So basically things that are to be expected from games in the current gen? No one would praise HGSS for wifi connectivity.
>you tell me thats a watered down game,
It is.
Both XY and ORAS are.
>you tell me that's not at LEAST an adequate and pleasing package
It's not, but it's okay.
>even as a dissenter you spoiled little shit
More pointless insults.
You're right, I guess I'm spoiled for expecting a good game.
>>
>>27070445
The games may be watered down a little, but this thread sure as hell isn't.
https://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/27041851#top
>>
>>27070521
Are you kidding me? It's even fucking easier to get mega stones in ORAS since they all become before the E4. The exp share still breaks the game, some Gym Leaders are easier than before, and the free Mega Lat@s is ridiculous as well.

Maybe I'd be a bit less annoyed if it wasn't literally easier to break the game than in the original.
>>
>>27070654
>amazing sound remixes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ZUBRfdKB8
*snap* *snap*
>>
>>27072621
I agree with all of these points. It's a shame that horde trainer battles weren't fleshed out a bit.

I kinda wished the Game Corner was replaced with a Battle Slots and Battle Roulette that dictated items, move restrictions, inverse battle or not, type of battle (single, double, tripple), and if there were any status inflicted to you our your opponent's Pokemon.

I'm sure the lack of a battle frontier could have been alleviated if the facilities were just spread out across Hoenn.

The Mirage Islands are dissapointing. Soaring is disappointing. You can't get to any new areas outside of Mirage Islands and legendary spots while soaring.

If there were some end-game soaring spots, or you had the ability to soar south to a small island archipelago that would have been awesome!
>>
>>27072969
holy shit it's like some fucker is clicking his pen throughout the song
>>
>>27072493
Not him, but I consider Emerald vastly greater than ORAS and RS slightly better than ORAS.

They're mostly the same game, but ORAS changes some things for the worse.

ORAS adds a lot of handholding compared to RS, and not even just the major shit people complain about like the mandatory gift Lati@s.

To give an example I only noticed upon my current playthrough (this is my second playthrough of the game, I want to replay all the games before SM comes out), look at the path between Mauville and Fallarbor.

In the original RSE, you go up Route 111/112, go through Fiery Path, go through the rest of Route 111/112, pass by a rest house if your Pokémon are tired, then go through Route 113.

In ORAS, You go up from Mallville, smash the rocks on Route 111 just like in RSE, and then get interrupted by your rival, who gives you a free heal even though you just left. Then you go through the routes like normal, pass by the rest house, but IMMEDIATELY after passing by the rest house you meet your rival AGAIN at the beginning of Route 113 and get a full heal AGAIN, when there's exactly one trainer between them and the rest house and said trainer is even optional. It's not a major thing like Lati@s but ORAS has tons of little things like that and they add up by the time you play the whole game.

(1/2)
>>
>>27072493
>>27073557
(2/2)

Another example of a little thing is the events between Rustboro and Slateport. In RSE, you're simultaneously asked to deliver a letter to Steven and a package to Slateport and aren't railroaded to do things in a certain order. You can go to Slateport before Granite Cave, and you can do said dungeon before getting the Dewford Gym Badge (if I remember correctly you need the badge to go to Slateport though).

In ORAS, you are FORCED to get the Dewford Gym Badge before seeing Steven, AND Granite Cave is no longer a dungeon but a two-room hallway. You are also FORCED to see Steven before you can go to Slateport, because you're only asked to deliver the letter, only asked to go to Slateport until after you deliver it and talk to Briney.

Another big problem with ORAS compared to RS is the route gates. You can go almost anywhere in RSE without crossing through a route gate, the only towns you're barred from are Rustboro (which uses a ton of unique tiles so they have to specially load them) and the top half of Ever Grande (which is just coincidence since you need to go through Victory Road to reach it). Just to cover the areas you can reach before beating Watson, ORAS adds extra route gates:

>between Oldale and Route 102
>between Petalburg and Route 104
>between Dewford and Route 107
>between Route 109 and Slateport
>between Slateport and Route 110
>between Route 110 and Route 103
>ALL FOUR ROUTES THAT CONNECT WITH MAUVILLE

I know it's the engine's fault, but that just means Gen 6 has a really shitty engine.

And this doesn't even bring up the things that were actually cut like the Game Corner, Berry Blending game, Sheen, Safari Zone, and locations like New Mauville and Mt Pyre that were similarly cut down like Granite Cave.

ORAS does do some things better than RS, especially the rivals, and I fucking love Dexnav and the improvements they made to Secret Bases, but RS does beat it in certain areas, enough so that I rate it mildly above ORAS.
>>
>>27073591
While I do agree with all of your points, and am quite critical of the games myself, I don't think Mt Pyre was cut down any, was it?
>>
>>27073936
It's less extreme than Granite Cave and New Mauville but the interior is six floors in RSE and four floors in ORAS. I think the exterior is the same size at least.
>>
>>27073967
Whoops, turns out you're right. The entrance was also altered, but its not really cutting much and adds a place to fly to.
But yeah, New Mauville being neutered was quite annoying.
>>
File: 1402015011910.png (44KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
1402015011910.png
44KB, 349x349px
>>27070445
>So is ORAS really as bad as people say?
No. Most posters on /vp/ grew up with gen 4 and feel that anything being superior to Sinnoh or Kalos is a sin, so there's an intense anti-gen 6 bandwagon. Objectively speaking ORAS is better than any gen 4 or 5 game.
>>
>>27074014
This post doesn't even make sense.
At least perform an attempt with your bait.
>>
>>27070445
I liked ORAS.
the issue is I only liked ORAS, when considering how much HGSS improved over GSC, I should have absolutely loved ORAS.
>>
>>27070445
ORAS offer more gameplay than RS by simply copy-pasting elements from other games (Amie, Super Training, Pokemon past gen 3, horde encounters etc.) as well as adding some things on its own (Dexnav, soaring etc.). The lack of Battle Frontier from Emerald is not something I would lose sleep over considering that almost all battle facilities are either boring or cancerous to me. But that's just my opinion.

I really appreciate what they did with characters in remakes - teams, rivals and few others. They are much better and really improved my experience. Some added cutscenes were nice too (not all of them though).

Some places were changed to worse (New Mauville) and some were changed to better (Sea Mauville). The thing is, as remakes, ORAS should have expanded upon all places.

Handholding (as in - characters telling you where to go and even offering teleportation to places) is mostly optional so I had no problems with that. Similarly with Exp. Share.

I don't really want to comment music and graphics. I did enjoy those elements but I can understand people who don't.

Overall, ORAS are much better games but they still has some flaws (and a lot of those come from RSE themselves). I assume that people who say that remakes are shit:
a. are disappointed in lack of features from Emerald
b. expected more from xth games in the franchsie
c. forgot how unappealing 3rd generation actually was at some times
d. are shitposting
>>
>>27074092
>forgot how unappealing 3rd generation actually was at some times

Can you explain what's unappealing about Gen 3 that isn't such in ORAS? I'm just curious.

Also thank you for reminding me about Sea Mauville, that is an area that was improved from RSE, I tend to forget about it when posting on /vp/.
>>
>>27074029
>how could anyone disagree with my memeposting!
Sorry your reading comprehension is so bad, junior.
>>
>>27074379
What I tried to convey is that 3rd gen flaws were directly ported to ORAS so some shit that remakes get is unfair. As an example, >>27072621 states that HMs are annoying. This is correct, however it was to be expected since they were essential parts of RSE.

If I were to look for some gen 3 elements that are annoying but aren't such in ORAS.... I could give legendary hunting as an example. Roaming legendaries are not my cup of tea. Lack of few new useful balls (Dusk Ball being my favourite) is painful too. Few other things:
Finding Feebas.
"In-game team building" was more challenging since pre-gen4 movesets were limited. That's bad, imho.
Some people said that they prefer Sky Pillar in remakes too.
>>
>>27072969
i'm not seeing the problem, so what, it's a little synthy you fuck, stop reaching

but hey, at least you're not this ass hole cockmaster >>27072631

>You're right, I guess I'm spoiled for expecting a good game.

I would do the same as you and counter all your points, but is that really necessary? character attacks aside, you act as though the lens through which your inane criticisms are valid is that of a completely new player, and as much as we joke and poke at pokemon for being too easy, do you really think someone going in blind wouldnt be impressed and/or insanely confused at all the information and mechanics they'd have to adjust to?

no you know what, i shifted gears to more peeved while typing this, I'll counter your arguments

>Both XY and ORAS are.

look at that punctuation, that is the most smug period I've ever seen, like a crazy girlfriend in the midst of getting mad at you when she cheated on you - there's no argument there, you just say they are. I'm not even going to pull that "giving you credit in disagreement" thing and say "well XY was the first 3D blahblah-" crap, XY were the most RPG like pokemon has ever felt, the music, I thought at least, was great bar for maybe one or two tracks, the pokemon were great, the world was varied and yet still maintained an aesthetic consistent to what it wanted; a fresh region taking history into account, palaces everywhere, with the occasional extreme biome, desert, snow, marsh, all tied together with one of the best stories pokemon has managed to introduce in a simple package we've had in quite some time. And that's without the multi-dimensions crap ORAS bought in to both enhance and complicate the universe. they're worldbuilding, you're what, complaining using one sentence with an undeservedly smug period on it? fuck you, you little asshole.

>Unless you started with ORAS, why would you care?

They'd care about the legendaries because like anything else in a game ever, it's a big exciting secret -
>>
No. People online are huge babies.

ORAS has some problems. For instance, they tried to mimic 2D tilesets in 3D which doesn't really look that good. Other things are subjective- a lot of people are upset that the Battle Frontier isn't in the game, but I personally prefer the Pokemon-GL tournaments which are effectively the modern replacement (both would be nice, but hey).

Overall, though, ORAS does a lot to make Hoenn and RS feel fresh and new again, and improves a lot of the problems in the original games. In terms of features and content, I would definitely argue that they're the most robust Pokemon games to date, but that doesn't mean they have EVERYTHING that was cool in Gen 3, which is a problem when its a gen 3 remake.
>>
>>27072631
- secret to find. Sorry you're so fucking dead inside that finding the muskateers/your legendary of choice wasn't an "OHHH SHIT IT'S PUMBLOOM!" moment, that speaks more to you, your tastes, your life, and your world than it does to the overall quality of a pokemon game as compared to others.

>So basically things that are to be expected from games in the current gen? No one would praise HGSS for wifi connectivity.

you don't fucking get it then - not only does it add reason to replay the game, shiny hunt, breed for IVs or something, to complete the pokedex, so on so forth, the wifi features do something that pokemon has needed for a while, and that's cement the ability for anybody to immerse themselves into a huge online community, whether it's breeding, battling, casual chatting, or trading, it creates community, purpose, a reason to play, to come back to the franchise for new and old players alike. HGSS had wifi, but it had what, the 4th gen GTS? It introduced something with a running start that only took off and arguably soared in gen VI - your inability to grasp this frankly common sense benefit speaks in my opinion to your age - and again i return to my ad hominem, which is likely all you'll cherrypick to defend yourself - you're a fucking obnoxious little shit.

finally:

>Then why bring it up?

First of all, because majority rules, whether it comes to speaking with money in terms of selling a product, or interactions in a community centered around that project. you're part of an admittedly vocal segment that chooses to despise things for no discernible reason, based on your arguments - why do you even play pokemon? are you literally addicted like you're slinging some crack rocks? you sound like you're slurping down game freak's cock into your tight throatpussy unwillingly the way you talk, what are you even doing here with that weak shit?

It's ALL subjective anyway, but I like to think without even an attempt at a reason, you fail
>>
>>27074945
>>27075058
holy shit I've never seen an assblasting like this outside of /pol/ bravo
>>
File: 1468110000138.png (116KB, 410x301px) Image search: [Google]
1468110000138.png
116KB, 410x301px
>>27074800
>Some people said that they prefer Sky Pillar in remakes too.

I have literally never heard anyone say that.

Thanks for the rest of the post though, I personally like roaming Legendaries but it's understandable why some people don't, and everything else is agreeable.

>>27074945
>>27075058
Holy shit you're mad.
>>
>>27075016
>I personally prefer the Pokemon-GL tournaments

The ones that are like once per month and will disappear after Wi-Fi shuts down? That's hardly a replacement for the Frontier.

>I would definitely argue that they're the most robust Pokemon games to date

Dexnav is like the only big feature they added (soaring is like nothing, it's just Fly with prettier imagery and it takes longer), and the postgame is almost as bad as XY's. What do you consider to be "robust" in ORAS compared to something like Emerald or HGSS?
>>
>>27075312
>hurr durr u mad bro? epic troll! 2009 swag! LoL!
>>
Compared to the other remakes, yeah its pretty bad.

Doesn't help that I didn't like RS to begin with and never played Emerald so I was hoping we'd get Emerald content in ORAS only to be let down. Delta episode doesn't make up for it in the slightest.
>>
File: 1468108979809.jpg (35KB, 363x393px) Image search: [Google]
1468108979809.jpg
35KB, 363x393px
>>27075441
>>
>>27075488
lmao
>>
>>27074945
>>27075058
damn, too real for this eternally gay board
>>
I am confused, because apparently there are people who say "we shouldn't have to buy 93729472 to have a complete Dex", but when ORAS allows you to catch most of the legendaries they complain as well.
Either way, I enjoyed it a lot, as it's a nice remake. However, that's what it is, a remake, so if you didn't enjoy RSE you probably won't enjoy it either.
Now to my opinion. It's fucking awesome. I had to pay almost 60 dollars to buy it, as Nintendo fucking abandoned me, but it was indeed worth it. Honestly, the only thing ppl can complain about Emerald having is the cutscene of Groudon vs Kyogre, which isn't there. The cave of Origin looks great, Delta episode was quite fun, and I actually liked Zinnia. Post-game includes a few more mega stones, you can get another gen starters by doing some stuff, you can get the Regis as in the original and you can get a fuckton of legendaries by soaring at certain times or conditions. Who gives a shit about the frontier? I know I never used it, so whatever.
Bases are awesome and are encountered by turning on WiFi, and they also have their QR, so you can make a gym and send to your friends. Is there a lot of hand holding? Yes, but you can turn the exp share off, you can leave the Lati@s in the box (You can bet that if the Lati was roaming again people would complain as well), not use megas. The game is rather easy but you can make it challenging if you want to.
Oh, and the soundtrack is awesome, you'll see in the Wally battle in the victory road.
Do I recommend it? Yes, and I'd give it an 8/10 (too much water).
>>
>>27070445
It's literally higher leveled RS with more things to do but without many of Emerald's things. That's it.
If you liked RS you'd like ORAS.
>>
>>27073591
Maybe it's just me but I feel like you're points are nitpicks at most. I mean the hand holding is bad, sure, but other than that the few removals aren't really that big of a deal considering what we get in return. Now, if this game didn't have rhe Gen 6 breeding mechanics, Physical special split, more Pokemon, Wifi, Dexnav, Soar, infinite tms and even faster surfing, better evil team dialouge and hard e4 I'd agree with you, but Maybe I just value these things more than the things lost as most of them didn't matter much anyways
>>
>>27074945
>>27075058
You know, the funny thing is I never even said I dislike ORAS. Like an anon said, I'd give it a 5/10, it's about average. However, it's possible to heavily criticise something even if you don't particularly dislike it.
Evidently, you're incapable of handling that.
>>
>>27070445
As others have said, it isn't so much that it's a bad game, it's just that it's a disappointment.
FRLG had more features and content than Yellow
HGSS had more features and content than Crystal
ORAS has fewer features than Emerald

The launch was very anti-hype too, given they'd shown off every single new mega and game feature several months in advance.
>>
>>27070445
>as people say
What people? You mean /vp/ which by the way is full of contrarians and kids who are easily manipulated and would just follow trends to fit in? Also
/vp/ is a very Veeery small fraction of the total fanbase. If you think /vp/ opinion is valid you should think again, play the game and decide for yourself, like come on man get your own opinion instead of asking for one.
>>
>>27076887
>everyone you disagree with = /vp/ = wrong
Fantastic mentality to have my friend.
>>
>>27076982
Soo you gona reply with an actual argument to discuss or you just gona shitpost? I will judge by your next reply wether I take you seriously or just consider you as a mediocre shitposter. Go.
>>
>>27077023
Exquisite bait, friend. But the only shitposter here is you. You didn't even bother to read the thread where the majority of people think ORAS are just okay.
So what's the problem? Are you upset because people don't think it's 10/10?
If you hate this board so much, why even stay here? Not even trying to be rude, there are plenty of forums you can go to that'll have a kinder community if that's your thing.
>>
>>27077050
Yep, shitposter spotted here is your (you) and apologies for thinking you would actually want to discuss the matter. Good luck in life anon.
>>
>>27070654
>>27074945
mad
>>
>>27072969
That's the best route theme though.
>>
none of you care about having fun with pokemon yet you all grew up playing it having fun.

how sad.
>>
The music is amazing. I personally liked the Delta episode so I guess it just is a matter of taste. The game was of course very easy, but I enjoyed it nonetheless, I liked the feeling to it, I'm not sure how to explain it, the atmosphere of the game got me going.
>>
>>27077327
I have enjoyed most every pokemon title, but not having your main pokemon follow you is really grilling me. It's like the 3ds was entirely a hardware flop. they should have perfected 2.5d or stuck with crisp 2d sprites like in hg/ss.

My favorite would have to be LG or Emerald for sure, and behind that D/P/PT
>>
>>27077196
that's the point

>>27074945
>>27075058
he's the legend /vp/ needs but not the one it deserves
>>
>>27077120
If that was the RSE version I'd agree. It's because RSE Route 113 is so good that the ORAS version gets shat on so heavily.

>>27076586
We probably just have different priorities when it comes to the franchise. Most of the things you listed like infinite TMs and soaring are insignificant to me compared to things like the route gates. I usually play Pokémon without using Fly, so having to cross half a dozen route gates getting from point A to point B when I'm watering berries or some shit really gets to me.
>>
>>27070471

Basically this.

It's a good game, just disappointing in that it lacked what Emerald offered. Adding insult to injury, they actually TEASE the Battle Frontier, and give you the same place as XY instead.
>>
The main problem is that once I beat it I would have much rather just started the whole game over again because there is zero post-game content.

Legendaries are not content. There is no strategy to catching legendaries. You literally just spore>false swipe>ultra ball x300 for upwards of an hour. It isn't hard to catch legendaries once you know what you're doing. It's just tedious.
>>
>>27073040

>hiding unique TMs on randomly generated streetpass islands

What animal does this
>>
>>27083344
The one in charge of the next games
>>
>>27074014
Gen 3 was my shit and even I think ORAS is worse apart from the WiFi stuff at least
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.