[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how old are you Pokemon Go players? I'm 28 and ashamed of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

how old are you Pokemon Go players? I'm 28 and ashamed of what people will think of me running around catching pokemon. i live in a pretty shitty city too
>>
>>27063567
27. I don't give a fuck. I've been off all week and have been playing this almost non stop.

I have a group of similar aged friends who play this to. Some of them have little kids.
>>
>>27063567

We're all doing it for the same reason - that nostalgic feeling because we watched the anime 20 years ago makes us feel good.

Get over it.
>>
>>27063567
Bro, this thing was targeted at the older audience. Sure, kids are playing, but its meant for people around during Pokemania.
>>
20, yest was out with a few friends talking about it while playing it, a couple looking a bit older than us walked by and overheard us and called out "pokemon?" we went "yeah" and that was that. the only people giving a fuck about what you doing are prob those also playing the game
>>
File: 1455951013236.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455951013236.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>27063567
>Caring at all
>>
>>27063567

28, give no fucks, but live in a city with a healthy manchild population. (LARPers are considered the bottom of the barrel here so pokefags get a pass)

Just make sure to completely fucking ignore children and teenagers and you should be good.

Turn off AR so you don't look like an autist.
>>
>>27063643
enjoy your ban, kiddo
>>
>>27063712
>Turn off AR so you don't look like an autist.

God, I learned this the fucking hard way after a bald guy thought I was taking pics of his kid
>>
>>27063712
>Turn off AR
what's ar?
>>

Kids don't have a car and "restricted licenses" so how are they supposed to catch sick ass pokemon and go to dope ass monuments.
>>
23 and not giving any fucks

I live in a college town so I just go walk around the campus and grab pokestops chat with the students. It's fun. Sometimes I'll get out my bike and ride around to some of the local stops.
>>
>>27063747
Augmented Reality, top right when catching pokemon

Means you can face wherever instead of where you were facing when you clicked the mon
>>
31. Which is about the prime age for lapsed players of the original games. My Facebook is filled with late-20s and early-30s friends talking about this game.
>>
nigger nobody gives a fuck. There's nothing to be ashamed about. I'm 29, all my old friends from high school are playing the shit out of this game, and EVERY SINGLE PERSON I've run into on the streets playing this game has been an adult.

Stop being such an insecure fuck.
>>
23, and i don't really care.
The game isn't out in my country but i've already made a route to follow everyday.
I'm almost sure it won't be popular in my uni but i. don't. really. care.
Go have some fun, anon, you may even make friends while catching pidgeys.
>>
>>27063567
28 too OP. Live in a very small city. All my housemates and my gf think it's cool.

Nowadays everyone is walking around looking into their phones, so chances are most people haven't got a fucking clue what you're doing anyway.
>>
Every normie I know is playing Pokemon Go, so you should not be ashamed.
>>
>>27063567
You know, 18.

;^)
>>
20 years old. Can't seem to find anymore pokemon though so might have to quit. The encounter system is trash and I'm falling behind.
>>
>>27063915
Level cap is 20 atm, git gud
>>
>>27063567

>caring what people think

Man, as long as you're happy, not super fucking autistic, and can actually form fucking social relations, fuck all to what people say.

I'm 23, and nigga, I've always fucking loved Pokemon (Black and White excluded). I got shit for liking it in the later years of my elementary school years and into middle school, but by High School I genuinely stopped giving a fuck what people thought about that.
>>
>>27063931
I just can't spawn pokemon anymore. I walked around for hours earlier all over the place and found two. I used incense that I had when I started and it spawned lots. Don't really want to have to pay to play. Been stuck at level 4 since this morning
>>
21. I don't have to worry because I drive around instead of walking and my cute girlfriend plays with me
>>
im 19..... <spoiler>and im also a girl</spoiler>
>>
>>27064047
>im also a girl

post jynx o gtfo
>>
>>27063567
21 here, arranged for me and a friend to do Go shit on saturday because there's several gyms and stops in the area.
>>
26. Like I give a fuck

The only thing that was kinda weird was when a pokestop wouldnt activate so i had to basically loiter around this area at a church for a while
>>

NO SHAME. TEAM INSTINCT SUPREME. WHOO
>>
>>27063567

Who gives a shit, everybody here is playing the game
>>
>>27064082
>posting sexist bullshit
wow, I thought we were over that in like 1960...
>>
>>27063567
>buying running gear
>put in headphones
>instead of autist man child be douche bro getting into shape
>>
File: 57d92a12e70ab9cdf36f40c611fdae02.png (909KB, 540x2118px) Image search: [Google]
57d92a12e70ab9cdf36f40c611fdae02.png
909KB, 540x2118px
>>27063567
Mario is for everyone, Zelda is for everyone event Metroid is for everyone why cant pokemon be? The only reason people think its for children only is because of the anime aside from that its a classic like all other Nintendo names.
>>
>>27064047
have u run into anybody while playing yet? i am 18 (m) and saw like 10 kids at the park playing.. aged probably 12-15. im glad im not like 25 years old because i could actually talk to the kids about the game without feeling like a huge creep.
>>
>>27063567
I'm 20. And even if i would be 40 i wouldn't give a fuck about what somebody would think.
>>
>>27064208
why are you even here.
>>
>>27064256
Not him, but I've run into tons of people playing at my local university. Nearly every hall or building is a Pokestop, and there's like 4 gyms too. You should have seen them literally run over when I put a lure on the central fountain Pokestop.
>>
File: IMG_2016-07-09-12433373.png (3MB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016-07-09-12433373.png
3MB, 1440x2392px
My tattooer's boss was making fun of me and telling me not to play in his shop. I don't give a shit.
>>

My SO is 24 and thinks it's silly.
>>
>>27063567
28, and I'm cool with it.
>>
>>27064429
Wait, you were getting tattooed (aka a paying customer) and he told you not to play?
>>
>>27064208
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>27064469
My mom was. He started telling me about how his dad wouldn't let him play video games. I was telling my guy, who was tattooing my mom, about the pokespot across the street and lures and shit, and he's like "don't you put any lures out! Is there a way to have that thing removed?". I wanted to get a picture of him, but he probably would have shit himself.
>>
>>27063567

to answer your obvious questions:
yes i'm fat
yes i'm ugly
yes i'm single
yes i have no friends
yes i have a shitty job
>>
>>27064499
nice argument :)
>>
File: 1277194227625.png (141KB, 524x524px) Image search: [Google]
1277194227625.png
141KB, 524x524px
25 here but I'm not really digging it that much. It feels less like a game and more like a glorified scavenger hunt.

That being said every 20-35 year old I know who has a compatible smart phone is playing it.

Only the most stuck up people are going to care.
>>
Can't play it because I'm Canadian and we are left out as usual.
>>
>>27063567

Don't give a shit.
People who don't care much about pokemon will just think i'm walking on my phone like any other person in my city.

People who do know are also playing and we chat it up for a bit, sometimes we hit gyms or look for other mons if we're the same color.

Stop giving a shit.
Have fun.
Look presentable.
LOOK GODDAMN PRESENTABLE DAMMIT.
>>
>>27065224
Why are we left out anyway?
dosent Nintendo or game freak have any offices here too?
>>
>>27063567

>>
>>27064047

post your tits
>>
>>27063567
play it if you want, don't feel ashamed. use it as an excuse to jog outside or whatever.

met about a dozen people of all ages playing pokemongo wandering outside today. didn't judge any of them and if someone else judges them for enjoying the air and laughing with other people then that's their prerogative.

go have fun op!
>>
>>27063567
I'm 24. I was running around town and pretty much everyone was in their 20s. Out of probably 100 people I saw 2 kids.
>>
>>27065706
she already did many times on /b/
>>
>>27063567
30. I'm a retired pokemon master from the golden years of pokemon looking to catch them all now in my advanced age.
>>
29. Get a bike or a dog. I got a bike so I don't like so autistic when I go out. Plus, I get exercise and vitamin D. Leave your house, fatass.
>>
>>27065224
You could probably manage to play it if you're close enough to the border.
>>
>>27063567
I'm 26 and I don't give a fuck. We've been waiting for augmented reality video games and this is the first major representation of that genre. Don't give me bullshit about video games are for kids.
>>
20, don't give a fuck + I have 2-4 friends with me when I'm doing it

what I am self concious about is the fucking wind blowing my hair back and exposing my early male pattern baldness
>>
File: 94yn8hi.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
94yn8hi.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
I was concerned about looking like a tool until I realized literally half my coworkers and most of our customers were playing it all day, now its comforting to know looking like a tool is popular
>>
>>27067575
Where do you work
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.