[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How divided are we on these "leaks"? http://www.st

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (266KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 537x1171px
How divided are we on these "leaks"?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10706937
>>
they look like crap
>>
>>27062823
That's not the issue at hand.
>>
>>27062755
I want Luchalitten to be real just for the salt.
>>
>>27062823
you look like crap

also I like them, they're incredibly different and that's great. It's not the end of the world, there will be more starters and nobody is stopping you from using the old ones. Everyone felt this exact same way about Greninja, and look at that, it became the no. 1 pokemon in Japan and is widely popular outside of Japan. The only thing I don't like is that popplio will probably be mostly male and give transgender fucks at tumblr the satisfaction of "progressiveness" from GF and made up genders.
>>
File: image.png (161KB, 540x764px)
image.png
161KB, 540x764px
>>27062884
I feel the same way.
>>
File: RascalJester.png (18KB, 135x98px) Image search: [Google]
RascalJester.png
18KB, 135x98px
>>27062884
It's going to be Fire/Fighting isnt it.
>>
File: image.png (131KB, 579x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131KB, 579x314px
>>27063690
There's been talk of fire/dark because it's a "dirty fighter"
>>
>>27063719
j
>>
>>27062884
i'd be alright with another fire/fighting if this was the design, but it'll never be this cool, so i'm hoping it's a fire/ground
>>
>>27063690
It'll be Fire/Dark because it's based on a Heel, a dirty fighter.
>>
LITTEN IS FIRE/POISON
SCREEN CAP THIS
LONG LIVE L
>>
>>27063805
k
>>
>>27062863
Yeah, the issue is that shitposters like you keep making this thread.
>>
>>27064107
Nawwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>27063838
So why is he beating the shit out of Machamp in the concept art if he's Dark?
>>
>>27064377
Because his signature move will be fire-type
>>
>>27062755
God Rowlet3 looks like hot garbage.
Not too excited about the furshit art that'll come from Litten3, but it seems to be standard for fire starters now. Looks OK otherwise.
Popplio3 looks mediocre, but it could be worse. Again, more furshit.

Vikavolt is the only proper starter choice.
>>
>>27062755
Is there a version of this without the stupid cat face?
>>
>>27062823
As usual, the fakes will look better than the real thing
>>
>>27062935
Looks like someone's triggered
>>
>>27062755
you'd have to be retarded to believe it? what more is there to say
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.