[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /vp/! Can you guys tell me what is your favourites events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2014-09-20-674424.jpg (634KB, 1000x652px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-20-674424.jpg
634KB, 1000x652px
Hi /vp/!
Can you guys tell me what is your favourites events in the whole series?
Something like "catching Giratina in Pokémon Platinum" for example!
>>
>>27060733
Figuring out the Regis back in Gen 3 was so fucking awesome.
>>
>7 years old
>regi puzzle
>had no idea what I was doing
>show grandpa
>he teaches me about braille
>we work together to decode it and catch the regis
>work all night to catch registeel
>go to show him
>he passed away in his sleep

Regis will always hold a special place in my heart.
>>
The whole elite 4/N/Ghetsis ending of Black because it was so unexpected and cool. I was just minding my own business, fighting the elite 4, and then all of a sudden I was in a battle of ideals. I love that game.
>>
>>27061042
>be me 18 years old
>regi puzzle
>i also had no idea what I was doing
>talk to my one blind friend
>"that sounds like braille anon" she says
>she helps me translate it
>she doesn't really know what pokemon is or any care for it
>catch Regirock
>thanks for your help, what can I do to thank you
>she wants the D
>I fuck her blind ass
>blow loads inside her
>never talk to her again
Regis also hold a special place in my heart... and dick
>>
Playing through White I kept seeing a bunch of Plasma trainers that seemed really cool. Even when I was kicking their asses, they were talking about how much they cared about Pokémon, how they wanted to save Pokémon, some of them were really philosophical, some of them even outright questioned Plasma's leadership. I thought that was so weird and cool.

Then to have it all justified with White 2, when Plasma split in to two factions and the good guys fought against the ones who were just in it for the power. I guess just the realization that those guys from the first one WERE truly good guys, and I wasn't wrong in thinking they were so cool and being bummed I had to beat them so bad
>>
>>27061228
Also fucking Colress up cause that guy is honestly just a piece of shit. I hate him more than any other main game character.
>>
>>27060733
Bike shorts are a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>27061042
fake and gay
>>
>>27061228
That first Plasma demonstration had me stop and put down my DS at the time. I had never once considered the moral implications of catching Pokemon and having them battle. Not once did I ever consider what we were doing was anything but alright. Pokemon made me think, and that was something I've always thought of fondly in memory.
>>
>>27061280
I like how you say >>27061042
Is fake and gay and not >>27061148
>>
File: meteorite 2.webm (3MB, 568x340px) Image search: [Google]
meteorite 2.webm
3MB, 568x340px
>>27060733
>>
>>27061042
This never happened.
>>
>>27060733
the SS Arceus event was pretty dope
>>
>>27062375
because the second one wasnt trying to fool anyone
>>
File: 1463600648909.png (147KB, 292x516px) Image search: [Google]
1463600648909.png
147KB, 292x516px
>>27063331
I was fooled
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.