[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can't get the Regis anymore >Can't get Rotom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sinnoh_wallpaper_1.jpg (874KB, 3000x2083px) Image search: [Google]
sinnoh_wallpaper_1.jpg
874KB, 3000x2083px
>Can't get the Regis anymore
>Can't get Rotom forme changes anymore
>Can't get Darkrai/Shaymin anymore
>Can't get Arceus period

Why does Platinum lock you out of so much in-game content when you replay it?
>>
>>27056985
You could literally say this for any of the games after gen 1.
>>
>>27057035
Platinum is a lot worse in this regard than other gens, where most events are just given to you by the guy in the pokecenter/mart and the only in-game affect is learning a new move. You miss out on Zorua/Zoroark in BW but that's about it.
>>
>>27057243
then get an action replay to activate the events
>>
>"can't get darkrai/shaymin anymore"
>what is tweaking

Doesn't work in Platinum, only in D/P, but if you're willing to risk your safe slightly it's really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRKPj4tcybE
>>
better one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0tfb_wQcE4
>>
Literally every single game had Event Pokémon. Including Gen 1.

This isn't a "Gen 4 problem".

Events are a staple of the franchise.

Oh, and the only reason there aren't more Event Quests, is because Masuda thinks they're too hard for kids, so they stopped doing them.
>>
>>27058691
You can't trade them to x&y though
GameFreak got pissed and blocked them
>>
>>27056985

It's called planned obsolescence. Deal with it.
>>
>>27056985
Get an action replay, I don't consider accessing the games content (like Arceus event) that are in the game however only available for a short period of time cheating (as long as you don't use any other cheats). Only fags will think this is cheating, I think its accessing content that you payed for.
>>
>>27056985
Gen 4 was the worst gen, or have you forgotten?
>>
You will be able to get them again soon. After Sun & Moon we will get Diamond and Pearl remakes, and then a series reboot with a Pre-Pokemon history generation.
>>
>>27056985
Called Action Replay
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.