[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can i remind everyone that thinks pooplio will be fairy due to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Can i remind everyone that thinks pooplio will be fairy due to the presence of disarming voice of the Great scare of 2013 when we thought Chespin would be Grass/rock due to it getting rollout? Then Grass/dark Due to Bite, then some motherfucker getting brixshat when he got pin missile.

Tl;dr Hold your fucking horses water/ground
>>
Trying to predict third evo types at all without seeing the middle evo is dumb in the first place
>>
Fennekin became fire/psychic and was shown using psychic, it could happen.

Disarming voice and psychic are way less common for pokemon not from their types than basic stuff like rollout and bite. And pin missile always made sense since it has, you know, thorns.
>>
>>27055126
What if it becomes a Water/Psychic that can manipulate water bubbles and other "missile" based moves. Like a juggling assassin?

It learns all the multi hit moves and probably has a special Psychic-type multi hit move.
>>
File: u retard.jpg (71KB, 503x219px) Image search: [Google]
u retard.jpg
71KB, 503x219px
>>27055170
>>
>>27055163
yeah because quilladin looks like a FIGHT type
>>
>>27055126
It's really very simple.

Look at the Pokémon that learn Rollout by level-up. How many of them are actual Rock types? Look at the Pokémon who learn Bite by level up. How many of them are actual Dark types?

Not many. They are just Pokémon that could roll into a ball or something, and Pokémon that can bite. There is no pattern there.

The thing is, every Pokémon that learns Disarming Voice by level up is:

1. A Fairy type

OR

2. Very cute/girly even in its final form.

That's a very clear pattern. Popplio's final evolution will be a Fairy OR it will be cute/girly.
>>
>>27055250
I don't mean middle evos make it obvious, but sometimes it makes it easier to know. Braixen for example was almost guaranteed to be psychic since it was based on a witch/mage that used multiple psychic attacks.
>>
>>27055258
This. People saying it will be Fairy type for sure are retarded, like >>27055232 said, there are non-fairies that learn, but they are all feminine looking.
>>
>>27055258
>>27055289
>judging patterns based on one fucking gen
>>
>>27055232
2 of those become fairy types
skitty it suits it and milotics probably because of what its based on
and you forgot espurr
>>
>>27055289
sorry did not mean to quote you bro <3>>27055295
>>
>>27055295
It doesn't matter if it's one gen. 100% of the Pokémon that learn it by level up, show that Disarming Voice (Charm Voice in japanese) is clearly a move meant for feminine/cute/girly/"charming" Pokémon. It does indicate that Popplio will be this.
>>
File: 1423116409978.jpg (6KB, 254x240px) Image search: [Google]
1423116409978.jpg
6KB, 254x240px
>>27055302
>2 of those become fairy types

you think the starters are gonna get megas in the first gen they're in boyo?
>>
>>27055317
>gen 1
>98% of water types get ice beam
They will all be ice/water
>>
>>27055258
have you ever heard a fucking seal screech?
>>
>>27055323
is a basic stage Pokemon in a new generation we don't know much about
it has 2 evolution's to change
>>
>>27055332
Are you actually retarded?
How is that a rebutal to what I was saying?
>>
>>27055341
Disarming Voice. チャーム ボイス (Charm Voice). It's an enchanting song like the ones sirens sing, not a hellish howl that paralyzes opponents.
>>
>>27055368
Uh oh anon it's past your bedtime, you must be getting cranky!
>>
I know this sounds crazy, but I had a dream a few nights ago. A premonition. Popplio's final evolution will be Water/Flying, I know it sounds unlikely but trust me.

SAVE THIS POST. YOU WILL SEE.
>>
I mean, I don't believe the leak of the mermaid/siren

But it's still believable to think Poplio will be Fairy

It just looks like it
>>
>>27055126
Oh ben
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.