[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chinese leak mentioning salandit posted two weeks before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 59

>chinese leak mentioning salandit posted two weeks before reveal
>also describes these three as the starter evolutions
>no one has been able to find a source
>no one has stepped forward as the artist
>no one can disprove any of the concept art

And to top it all of:

>if you google sun/moon evolutions, these three are impossible to find

Do you seriously think that starters that gained so much traction on /vp/ and Reddit would be literally impossible to find on Google image...unless GF were reporting them to Google to get them removed from the search? Fuck, even Ballio shows up, but not these guys.
>>
>le cool shady starter
>bara starter
>waifu furfag starter

so they're copying XY's starter formula I see
>>
You do have a point with the Google thing.
Honestly, how can anyone look at these and not think they fit perfectly with the general artstyle Pokémon has been going for since XY?
They're very beliavable evolutions, they develop on the characteristics of the starters without just getting bigger.
>>
>>27050765

Also, Water is the only starter type without a feminine/elegant design, which makes Mermaidlio a perfect fit.
>>
>>27050702
So is fighting confirmed or just heavily implied?
>>
>>27050806
I think Feraligatr served buns enough
>>
>>27050812
I think it's Dark type based on wrestlers using dirty techniques. And it's a tiger because it's based on the tiger villain persona wrestler.

They HAVE to be aware of how much people hate the repetitiveness of Fire/Fighting by now.
>>
>>27050812

OP here, and while I think it's pretty obvious they're going for a Tiger Mask reference and making this guy a heel (dirty wrestler), I wouldn't put it past GF to be retarded and shit out another bipedal fire/fighting type.
>>
>>27050812
Everyone says it's Fire/Dark because its concept art implies its a heel wrestler. The bad guy of wrestling matches who using dirty tactics.
>>
File: 1465079925904.jpg (99KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
1465079925904.jpg
99KB, 540x395px
>>27050812
It could be fighting just as much as it could be dark. Sure, it is a wrestler, but the black in the color scheme, the fact that we've had 3 Fire/Fighting starters in a row and the way its personality is shown in the sketches (breaking a table on Pikachu, acting like a Heel) point to it being a Dark type. It looks very much like a Fighting type too, but I'm willing to bet it's Dark.
>>
I'm going to commit literal suicide if these are the final evos
>>
>>27050849
Why am I have traumatic flashbacks to seeing Emboar's concept art
>>
If those three end up real, I'll be singing hallelujah how sweet thy sound, but until then I ain't buying it
>>
>>27050702
I usually hate humanoid pokemon but i actually like these guys. Im not the biggest fan of littens evo but I really like rowlett and popilio
>>
>>27050900
>it looks very much like a fighting type too

Which would work perfectly.

I'd love to see it have some kind of ability/special move (since, come on, dual-type moves are definitely coming) that gave it dark STAB and was super effective against fighting types.
>>
It spits on opponents and breaks literal tables on them. Its color scheme heavily features black. It does seem reasonable that's its going to be Fire/Dark
>>
does anybody still have the original leaked pic of these guys?
>>
>>27050931
Not saying it wouldn't work as a Fighting type. If it was one and it wasn't a starter no one would bat an eyelid.

But GF can pretty much give stuff whatever type they want, and this wouldn't be one of the most random ones if it was Dark.
>>
>>27050765
I don't think these fit the general art style. I think the water one looks good and believable, and the Litten one doesn't look like the worst, but I think the Rowlet one looks awful. Not just the design, but the actual artwork itself. Anatomy looks weird all over, especially the legs.
>>
>>27050900
>shows him literally spitting

Definitely a heel.

I honestly believe these concept arts are too well-detailed and well-formed to be fake. I do not think a fake leaker would have been so detailed as to add something so small.

Of course, I'm going to look like a complete retard when I'm BTFO
>>
File: 1465095942815.jpg (83KB, 536x382px) Image search: [Google]
1465095942815.jpg
83KB, 536x382px
>>27050939
Saved from the very first thread.
>>
>Yet another quadrupedal fire-starter evolving into a biped.

Please no.
>>
>>27050702
>>chinese leak mentioning salandit posted two weeks before reveal
he didn't name the mon just types and general design, nothing about salandit is to far out there, and all that was said was "lizard" not even a color
>>
File: 1465084785056.jpg (104KB, 539x380px) Image search: [Google]
1465084785056.jpg
104KB, 539x380px
>>27050900
>>27050980
All three.
>>
>>27050980
do you have the rowlet evo one?
>>
>>27050960
Oh no, I agree.

Also, now that I mentioned dual-type moves, I just noticed that he is literally doing a flaming backbreaker and other wrestling move in the concept art.

Dual type moves are incoming.

>>27050996
I know, stopped clock and all, but poison/fire lizard is pretty damn good guessing. I'm not saying it's so far-fetched that only someone on the inside could get it, but it certainly gives credence to it.

Also, does anyone know if Rockruff's flavor text was revealed before 2 weeks ago? The leak suggesting he evolves into a werewolf would give more credence considering Rockruff's site description.
>>
>>27050702
post it anonymously, then wait before posting to an account, not hard to fool people when we basically made a guide to fooling people last year
>>
>>27050934
>Breaks Table
>Dark/Fight/Steel Move Confirmed
>>
These all give the same type of "wtf" feeling that starter evolutions tend to cause on everyone since Gen 4/5, and are very very very divisive among people, some hate them very much and some love them. They also fit the trend of having one "bulky" starter, a "cool" one and an "elegant" one they have stablished since Gen 4.
>>
but I don't want my cute clown pupper to turn into waifushit
>>
>>27050978
It's literally just concept art. Why do you think only the real deal could have that? Anyone can draw like that.
>>
>>27051013
Nobody translate it...?
>>
>>27050702
other than the dozens who did and you fuckers stuck your fingers in your ears
>>
>>27051064
I didn't say anyone couldn't draw it.

I'm saying that it's well-detailed. Not as in well-drawn, but the character that the concept is trying to convey is so fully-realized in just these few images that I honestly don't believe some retard on an imageboard would've been able to come up with it.

>>27051083
Go ahead?

>disagreeing with someone means sticking fingers in your ears

lol
>>
>>27051049
Nigga, the ballio "leaks" had the same divisive nature. Hell, they were more divisive.
That does not mean shit.
>>
>>27051041
I find it very hard to believe that the artist wouldn't have already come forward. Artists are vain creatures, even the Ballio one didn't take too long before coming to bask in the "fame" they made for themselves with their creation.

>>27051049
This. They're so bad that they must be real.
The overall reaction to them is very similar to the Gen V and VI leaks.
>>
>>27051115
>bad

Shit opinion, but good analysis otherwise
>>
>>27051098
I don't disagree with you that it's more detailed than most people would bother with, but the people that create these pokemon are just the same as any designer. Every time a new game comes out there's always batches of leaks that everyone just hops on believing to be real until proven fake.
>>
>>27050900
Its odd that I find myself finally warming up to this design. I still think they are probably fake, which sucks because Rowlet's final evo in these are so fantastic, but its fun to speculate. Im still on the fence with Popplio's but its not too bad.
>>
>>27051083
That guy on deviantart literally just traced the drawing and claimed he knew the artist but couldn't reveal who they were. WOW.

And the guy who posted the leaked videos of the last 7 mons a few hours before ther official reveal had just that. Just some videos. They weren't any kind of insider.

So, no, no one has disproven them yet.
>>
>>27051163
No one ever managed to disprove Roothoot and friends until the real starters were shown.
Sometimes the real artists never come forward.
>>
>>27051101
They were all the same edgy style and people-pleasing. One is a literal meme, one is edgy and one is just-gets-bigger to please the people who don't want any creativity on the designs, just le cool tiger/panther-that-looks-like-a-real-animal-just-like-gen-1
>>
I guess if you can play WHO'S THAT POKEMON with the silhouettes, then it counts for something. That's usually what they go for with these things, something that can be easily identifiable with just a silhouette.

The fact that they have them from different angles pretty much says there was some thought put into them? Fuck the bipedal tiger though.
>>
>>27051188
I never said that wasn't a possibility. Just unlikely.
>>
>>27051202
>people pleasers
You're absolutely mental if you think that. Some people were raving lunatics about grassassin and ballio and my mom's panther
>>
>>27051144
I agree. I'm just saying that if these are fake, then I hope the faker is in the industry or something.

Like, even the drawing of Litten3 breaking a table over Pikachu's head. Fucking great.

Hell, the concept of Rowlet3 using his wings as a bow? Fucking awesome.

Even if you think the designs are totally shit, you have to admit that they're so fully realized that they could very well be revealed tomorrow.

>>27051188
>roothoot and friends

No one believed in Roothoot besides retards, though. No one who had any sense of aesthetic design or the Pokemon artstyle ever believed in them. By virtue of how terribly drawn they were (not designed, though their designs were terrible too) they were debunked. The only reason they had any staying power was that Rowlet was actually revealed to be a grass owl, creating a meme for people who didn't realize that the trademarks revealed he was a grass owl before Roothoot was drawn.
>>
>>27051163
The guy that leaked those videos also said that these shitty concept arts were not the starters.
>>
>>27051101
Dude, anyone who took a good look at Ballio and friends, and then the other starter Pokémon could tell they were NEVER going to be real. Plus they weren't drawn in Sugimori/Ohmura style at all, they always looked like a bad attempt at Sugimori style.

These do fit the anime character reference sheet style perfectly.
>>
What do we know in the way of names?
I've heard Serlimaid for the seal. Aswell as Georilla and Copybara for 2 nonstarters.
>>
They just look "right" to me for whatever reason in a way that none of the other leaks have. I'm really liking them all so hopefully whatever actually happens is comparable.
>>
>>27051247
The guy that leaked those videos wasn't an insider, though. He just got them off a server.
>>
>>27051239
I dunno, I really don't think the archer-Rowlet looks passable as a pokemon at all desu.
>>
>>27050900
The sad part is since these seem to be anime concept arts, I could see Ash evolving his Litten and it being another Charizard.
>>
>>27051247
I know. But why do we think he knows anything besides the videos?
He found them on that russian page and posted them here taht everyone already saw and that's it. He doesn't have any credibility.
>>
>if you google sun/moon evolutions, these three are impossible to find
This is just not true. I just tried Pokemon Sun and Moon starter evolutions, Rowlet evolution, and Popplio evolution, and found them with little trouble.
>>
File: fen.png (95KB, 348x266px) Image search: [Google]
fen.png
95KB, 348x266px
>>27051250
They literally just look like this artist's go at the new starters except that he's gotten slightly better since last gen.
Excuse the picture couldn't find a better one.
>>
Did the leak mention any other details about Salandit besides its type? Unless more details from the rumors turn out to be true, I find it difficult to take these as true based on a nebulous prediction.
>>
>>27051269
I can see it being the new Greninja already. Just try to imagine it in the anime with Ash.

It seems very likely that they would try to recreate that kind of sucess.
>>
>>27051281
I remember everyone in the thread talking about them being fake, and then slowly realizing they're real. Then praising OP and begging and waiting for more. I don't remember everyone already seeing them.
>>
>>27051295
Except the artist who drew this one already claimed that he didn't do these.

Sure, he could be lying. But if it was really him he would just keep quiet and not aknowledge it.
>>
File: 3068799-1o59twj.jpg (260KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
3068799-1o59twj.jpg
260KB, 720x960px
>>
>>27051287
I'm literally trying right now and while you are correct about Rowlet evolution and Popplio evolution, they don't show up anywhere when you google Sun and Moon starter evolutions, which would be the more obvious and popular search.

And even Rowlet ad Popplio are under piles of Deviantart shit that didn't get articles and videos posted about them. And Litten is nowhere. In fact, I saw fanart of this Roothoot3 before I saw him.
>>
>>27051344
Everyone already saw where he got it from since then, not at first.
I was there, and I believed him from the beggining. There were retards literally claiming that they were fake 3d models. I know that.

What I'm saying is that just because he got access to those videos (like I said, during the thread people found out where they were all coming from, some russian page, while that guy was teasing and posting bit by bit) doesn't mean he knows anything else.
>>
I want gullible idiots out of /vp/
>>
>>27051395
I feel you anon. I just really hope they're not real lol.
>>
File: HNI_0014.jpg (10KB, 261x214px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0014.jpg
10KB, 261x214px
>>27051013
This thing is so fantastic, I am going to feel absolutely crushed if it isn't real.
>>
>>27051406
I'm screencapping this post. Mind posting an email where I can send this to when these get revealed?
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 640x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 640x839px
>>27050900
Dude it's Ballio
>>
When I google images for "pokemon sun moon starter evolutions" they do not come up at all.

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=pokemon+sun+moon+starter+evolutions&biw=1366&bih=681&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwipsafp2eXNAhUMkpAKHb8kAZoQ_AUIBigB
>>
>>27051495
It's Machamp. 4 arms.
>>
>>27051502
I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but Google regularly complies with big companies regarding this like this.

Could be real. It makes little sense that starters who were so widely publicized through PokeJungle and various youtubers would be unsearchable, but Deviatart shit no one's viewed is.
>>
>>27051504
Either way the leak is still fake
>>
>>27051295
Looks nothing similar, these fakes actually resemble Pokemon art or designs at all.
>>
>>27050900
If that's Ash at the bottom, who's the girl?
>>
>Iwanko's name and flavor text revealed July 1st.
>Two weeks ago from Sandalit reveal puts Chinese leak at June 27th
>Chinese leak describes Rockruff as having werwolf evolution
>From Sun Moon website: Rockruff is a sociable Pokémon, but as it grows, its disposition gets wilder. If it begins to howl when the sun goes down, that is proof that it’s close to evolving.

G-guys...
>>
>>27051739
oh shit
>>
>>27050759
Yeah, now I'm going to be called a fur Fag for picking the better first stage. Kinda annoying desu
>>
>>27051353
Sauce?
>>
Anyone have a link to the thread the Werewolf evo & Salandit leak came from?
>>
File: femininebeauty.png (362KB, 750x353px) Image search: [Google]
femininebeauty.png
362KB, 750x353px
A lot of people discredit these designs because Popplio's evo is so feminine, but wouldn't Japan's perspective of femininity be way different from the west?

I mean "elegantly beautiful feminine man" characters like Claw in SF and shit are cliches in Japanese media for a reason, no?
>>
>>27051989
This. Japan don't give a shit.
Gardevoir is literally called Sir Knight.
>>
I'm going to take this with a grain of salt and lean toward these Pokémon being fake, but at the least they're among the best, if not the best overall, concepts for the evolutions of the three new starters out of at least visual stuff. If these somehow end up being real then I will not be diappointed. The concept art is great either way as well.
>>
File: 1457033996698.png (27KB, 437x481px) Image search: [Google]
1457033996698.png
27KB, 437x481px
>>27050980
>>
>>27051989
there's bishie

then there's
>>27050980
>>
>>27052054
It literally looks no different from Zarbon.

Anyone seeing Zarbon out of context would think female.
>>
Cresselia posted this:

I deleted the screenshots because we are mysteriously told to, claiming that there will be punishment to theChinese version.
That person found my friend's facebook, where I downloaded the screenshots, despite the post is not public.
I don't know much IT, but can they really find myfriend's facebook just by the image itself? I didn't link to my friend's facebook.
>>
File: lizard.png (62KB, 1522x344px) Image search: [Google]
lizard.png
62KB, 1522x344px
To the people saying that the leak only mentioned a fire/poison pokemon, not a fire/poison lizard
>>
File: 1464990430809.jpg (17KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1464990430809.jpg
17KB, 276x268px
>>27052111
H-happening?
>>
File: SMFinal.png (234KB, 866x391px) Image search: [Google]
SMFinal.png
234KB, 866x391px
>>27050702
>>
>>27052111
>those trips
>that takedown notice

FUCKING

HAPPENING
>>
>last good Fire starter was Chimchar
I really hope Litten doesn't turn into that
>>
>>27052259
I still think it's fire poison. Why else would he be spitting green shit?
>>
>>27050702
Honestly was going to pick Litten because best starter, but fuck this bara faggotry shit.

If I'm going to be a furfag, I'm fucking the dolphin. Also Water/Fairy OP.
>>
>>27052323
Same here famalam. Fuck, am I actually going to have to switch to Popplio?
>>
>>27050702
If these are legit, I will be sincerely disappointed.
>>
REPEAT: TRANSLATOR OF LEAK IS BEING TOLD TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS DOWN

REPEAT: POKEJUNGLE IS REPORTING ITS PICTURES OF THE STARTERS AS DISAPPEARING FROM GOOGLE SEARCHES

REPEAT: WHERE WERE YOU WHEN ROBINHOOT WAS CONFIRMED?
>>
Owl remains best starter through the evolution stages. Next Greninja confirmed.
>>
>>27050702
Was hands down picking Litten, but ANOTHER quad fire starter that evolves into a bipedal is a gigantic turn off. Possibly picking Rowlett if these are real.
>>
>>27052323
>>27052344

>anon might accuse me of wanting to fuck a cartoon tiger
>better pick the girl one instead so at least they cant call me gay!

what is this logic?
>>
The only thing that makes me say this is fake is the no gyms and creating you own E4/League
>>
File: 1467156350054.png (142KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1467156350054.png
142KB, 500x473px
>>27052362
I used to be a poke jungle editor
I chose the wrong time to quit I guess
Fuck
>>
File: screen.png (39KB, 1207x246px) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
39KB, 1207x246px
>>27052111
Screenshotted to prove legit. Pokejungle is also claiming that the leak they posted featuring the starters has disappeared from search engines.
>>
File: FUCKINGCONFIRMED.png (210KB, 1524x713px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGCONFIRMED.png
210KB, 1524x713px
>>27052400
It's not even that big of a drop. You'd probably still end up fighting 8 specialized trainers that you convince to form gyms, and then find 4 leaders for each island.

After all, Tapu Koko literally comes to meet you.
>>
>>27052354
Actually, now that I see the other pictures, they don't look so bad. Like the owl's hood actually seems sort've cool. I don't like his lower body, though.

And Litten's evolution looks sort've dumb, but it's not that bad.

These just don't look like Pokemon to me, right now. But they will with time.

Besides, I never really stick with the starters for very long, anyway.
>>
>>27052430
And who the fuck is that guy supposed to be?

Why do we care what he says?
>>
>>27052362
playing god eater ressurection

this is like the smash esrb leak all over again
>>
>>27052382
You're taking it too literally. I'm just disappointed with the fire starter again like I was with Fennekin after Braixen was revealed. Also, Water/Fairy sounds much more appealing than Grass/Flying.
>>
>>27052443
The person who translated the leaks that this entire discussion is based on?
>>
File: Mermaidpopplio.png (177KB, 785x740px) Image search: [Google]
Mermaidpopplio.png
177KB, 785x740px
I decided to draw the Mermaid Popplio evo because the small images annoy me alot.

and because all of the images associated with these leaks have been disappearing
>>
>>27052452
So he's just translating an obvious fake
>>
File: tumblr_ngniuba60X1rw7u8ro1_500.png (312KB, 1170x683px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngniuba60X1rw7u8ro1_500.png
312KB, 1170x683px
>>27050980
I seriously hope there is a fucking male evolution Because it's way too feminine for it look male.

I just hope that we get a clown or a performer evolution for the male.
>>
>>27052464
Nice drawing!
>>
>>27052477
>Ignoring literally everything else about this

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pokemon+sun+and+moon+starter+evolutions+images

Find them.

>>27052464
Nice anon. Pretty clean.

Think you can do the rest?
>>
if these are real they'll officially top gen 5 for the worst final evolutions and that's saying something
>>
>>27052510

Keep crying
>>
>>27052464
Looks great. Good job.
>>
>>27052498

See
>>27051989
>>
File: tumblr_nph26rlEFV1sjc5sqo1_500.png (186KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nph26rlEFV1sjc5sqo1_500.png
186KB, 500x349px
>>27052518
already there
>>
>>27052498
I seriously hope there is a male evolution for Meganium and Delphox because they're too feminine and a female evolution for Feraligatr, Swampert, Torterra, Sceptile, Infernape, Emboar, Chesnaught, and Greninja, because they're too masculine. Oh wait.
>>
>>27052510
Nah, Rowlet and Popplio evos are alright. Only the supposed Litten evolution is awful. I'd say it's almost as shit as Emboar, the worst starter of all time.
>>
>>27052498
>huge gender difference among starters
Ha.
Even a stater with a gender difference it's barely noticeable. Enjoy your cure mermaid.
>>
>>27052545
yeah i think i'd be the most pissed over the litten evolution, even if it is fire/dark and not fire/fighting. easily the worst of the three.
>>
>>27052315

Common heel tactic in Japanese pro wrestling, spitting gunk into the opponent's eyes to blind them.
>>
>>27052510
"Officially"
Maybe in your book, but imo they are far better than Gen 5's. Still would be the second worst Gen starters though.
Pretty hard to be worse than Gen 5's. They could literally make the starters a poo pokemon and it would still be better than Gen 5's
>>
>>27050702
I can't get over how awful the litten evo's hands are
>>
>>27052498
You could look at this as the Generation VII counterpart to Delphox. Also, I'm pretty sure sirens are supposed to be feminine if that's indeed what they're going for with this design.
>>
>>27052574
They're concepts, done by a professional, but likely not the final artist.

Also, the anime is generally shit anyway.

>>27052510
>>27052545
>>27052573

Are you guys forgetting last gen? Absolutely none of the starters are seen as good by a majority of the fanbase.
>>
And for the third generation in a row, the fire starter is the worst one. Fuck, this hurts.
>>
>The Ballio starters were disproved
>the idiots who were desperately pushing those fakes are now desperately pushing these fakes

Please, GF, for the love of God, release your actual starter evos so I don't have to look at this shit anymore
>>
File: night.png (62KB, 426x502px) Image search: [Google]
night.png
62KB, 426x502px
>>27052508

I'll try to do the rest, but it's 1am right now, might draw them tomorrow and post them on one of these threads if they still exist
>>
>>27052599
Gen 6 or gen 5.
6 a lot of people like greninja.
5 yeah but I guess serperior is mildly popular.
>>
>>27052609
You're retarded. The Ballio starters hated these starters from the beginning.

Welcome newfriend.
>>
>>27052599
That's a pretty bold claim. Just because you don't like Greninja doesn't mean literally everybody does too.
>>
>>27052631
But I DO like Greninja. I'm just saying that it seems these three were more hated by the general fanbase.

I also like Chesnaught.
>>
>>27052609
Ballio and friends were fucking horrendous, these actually look good.

I still doubt they will be real. But if they are, hallelujah.
>>
>>27052650
Poppmaid looks like absolute trash, as does the tiger
>>
>>27050702
There's no way in hell those are real, they're so fucking ugly. This is just Roothoot bullshit again.
>>
>>27050702
I thought Ive seen that water one before a few months back. Unfortunatly I dont have the fake leak to show.
>>
>>27052645
You're delusional if you think the Gen VI starters get more hate than Gen V.

Gen V is probably the most hated generation and a BIG part of that is due to the starters, Vanilluxe and Garbodor.
>>
File: 92444953.1iVEuZxA._D235646.jpg (83KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
92444953.1iVEuZxA._D235646.jpg
83KB, 680x453px
still don't think it's real
>>
File: pokemongeneralelection_thumb-1.jpg (117KB, 554x542px) Image search: [Google]
pokemongeneralelection_thumb-1.jpg
117KB, 554x542px
>>27052645
I don't know where you're looking, but the only hate I've seen is for Delphox. The only place I've ever seen general dislike for Greninja, both online and offline, is here on 4chan.
>>
Can someone post a full list of what the leaker said?
>>
Well that settles it, I'll pick the comfy bird
>>
>>27051040
What else did he menctioned on that leak?
Seems to be worthy of keeping an eye out
>>
>>27052661
Archer and siren are 10/10 to me. Wrestler's not bad, either.

We'll have to agree to disagree, though.
>>
>>27052665
>There's no way in hell those are real, they're so fucking ugly. This is just Samurott bullshit again.
>>
>>27052686
Those are not nearly as ugly tho
>>
>>27051827
you deserve it, faggot
>>
>>27052666
They ARE a couple months old, though, newfag.
>>
>>27052692
>opinions, the thread
>>
>>27050702
>leak mentioning weeks before reveal
>no one has stepped forward as the artist
Roothoot fits all these and guess what happened?
>>
>>27052680
Well, Rockruff's evolution being a werewolf would have been made 4 days before "it leaves its trainer as the sun goes down when it's close to evolving".

The leak claims that gyms and E4 don't exist, and the PC's goal is to install a league somehow. Each e4 member would lead one of the four islands.

Also mentions various other pokemon--a snowman, a sea cucumber, a "rugby/football" monkey, a new mushroom poke, dolphin, and marshadow has a 'very unique typing'
>>
>>27052675
That poll is clearly based off the anime shilling and shoving the whole Greninja line down people's throats.
>>
>>27052716
They didn't get taken down from Google search results, though,
>>
>>27052661

Better get used to them instead of crying.
>>
>>27052734
What's your point? People still like it, shoving down throats or not. There is no denying that.
>>
Gamefreak won't do anything, if they do people will know they are real.
>>
File: wehi.png (361KB, 915x285px) Image search: [Google]
wehi.png
361KB, 915x285px
Thinking it could be like this feels weird man
>>
>>27051013
I can't even tell what's it's face is supposed to be? The rest of it is neat and I like the bow idea, but just what the fuck is that face?
>>
>>27052800
But they already have done something.

https://www.google.com/search?q=gen+6+starter+evolutions&biw=1600&bih=769&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjZzoev7OXNAhXPZj4KHT33D_IQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=pokemon+sun+and+moon+starter+evolutions

Scroll until you find them.

Unless you honestly believe that a popular leak that was reported in various poketuber videos and on PokeJungle wouldn't appear in a google search, but shitty deviantart fakes would.
>>
>>27052800
Then how do you explain these NOT SHOWING UP AT ALL when googling images for "pokemon sun moon starter evolutions"? They have been posted in countless fansites, while Deviantart shit that no one cares about show up first.
>>
>>27052800
Well Nintendo took down the ESRB video leaks for Smash and look what happened there.
>>
I can't tell what the fuck is going on with the face of the owl one
>>
>>27052865
How? One of the drawings show what it's like underneath the hood. It has a beak and markings that look like glasses around its eyes. What's not to get?
>>
>>27052800
This stuff happens all the time. Better to slow the spreading of the news than have it easily viewable. They haven't even shown the first evolutions yet, so having the final forms leaked wouldn't make them happy.
>>
>>27052890
yeah nvm, just saw the other pic posted

pretty disappointing final evolution desu
>>
>>27052464
Thanks anon, but its sclera is light blue.
>>
>>27052464
Recycled Keldeo hair
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709-013844.png (612KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709-013844.png
612KB, 720x1280px
>>27050702
Lol impossible to find!!!!!!
>>
>>27052996
>fanart instead of original leak
>bing instead of google, which pokejungle is claiming their images are going missing from

Congrats on proving our point, anon
>>
>>27052996
This is not the original, is a shity re-line of Deviant.
>>
My favorite Pokémon used to be Starmie since Gen I. Fairy type was like heaven to me since I love girly pretty shit, but none of them could dethrone Starmie. But a mermaid? A fairy mermaid selkie? I can't argue with that.

I'm already sad that everyone will think I'm a waifufag, when really I'm just a fag-fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (578KB, 1242x2062px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
578KB, 1242x2062px
>>27052508
I found it.
>>
>>27052996
>Implying anyone, even Nintendo, would care to wipe them from fucking BING of all places.

Topu Keko

Anyone tried Yahoo?
>>
>>27053021
Im right there with you anon
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709-014100.png (704KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709-014100.png
704KB, 720x1280px
>>27053013
Ok here it is on google!!!! WOW IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!!!!
>>
>>27053058
>fanart

Are you still not getting it?
>>
>>27053039
How much did you have to scroll for that?
Nintendo/GF aren't failproof, of course some are gonna slip trought the cracks.

The point still stands that they are hard to find, even though they are the second most proeminent leaks since Ballio.
>>
Literally the first thing I saw
>>
>>27052730
Mmmm, very juicy

Snowman pokémon makes so much sense in my eyes, hope it is not just Ice
>>
>>27053099
Also this when you just google it
>>
>>27053068
I dont think you get it, Pokemon owns the rights to that image regardless, they have the right to c&d if anyone claims it as theirs or its plagiarism. Since its their intellectual property they have the right to c&d, and if they were removing them from google they would remove this also since its the exact same thing.
>>
>>27053112
Aaaand here's litten!
>>
>>27053112
>Samurott
I kek'd
>>
>>27053132
b-but anon, thats fanart its not at all the exact same litten final evo in m-muh leaks
>>
Unrelated, but is the catalog for /vp/ frozen for anyone else?
>>
>>27053132
>>27053099
>>27053112
>>27053058
>>27053039
>>27052996

None of these are the images PokeJungle claimed were removed.

They are still missing from "Sun moon pokemon starter evolutions" which would be the most popular search term.
>>
>>27053099
>>27053112
>>27053132

Maybe they didn't think about removing it from indivisual searches?

It's still very weird that they don't show up at all when searching "pokemon sun moon starter evolutions"
>>
>>27053112
Haha it's literally the first result...
>>
>>27053153
It literally, unironically is fanart.
>>
>>27053174
It wasn't a few hours ago. Smogon and Neogaf have gotten hammered with guests checking out the translation over the last few hours. Would push them up.
>>
>>27052730
Sauce me, I want everything
>>
File: 1468011461309.png (39KB, 1239x658px) Image search: [Google]
1468011461309.png
39KB, 1239x658px
>>27053202
Pic related,

and

>>27052134
>>27052417
>>27052430
>>
>>27053079
Not much. And they aren't that much promiment. Since the past 2-3 days people are bringing it constantly up. I searched them a week ago and also couldn't find them easily. But now it was easier
>>
>>27053244
What supposed evolutions are more proeminent than these ones, then?

None gained any traction besides Ballio and this.
>>
File: anger.jpg (25KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
25KB, 720x540px
>>27053129
>>27053153

is this the magic of summer or are we extra retarded tonight

they'll be first performing a mass takedown for the exact images of the concept art; isolated fanart or relines like >>27053132 would have to be targeted separately because they are unique, whereas the concept images are all the same image and can be easily dealt with en masse- it's going to take longer to bring down the altered images.

>>27052996
>>27053058
>>27053099
>>27053112
>>27053132
>>27053174

they're going to be gaining traction because of the whirlwind of suspicion and resultant hype surrounding them right now, you daft shaker of salt

>>27053191, >>27053244 know what they're talking about
>>
>>27053278
This.

These three were literally reported on by various Poketubers and Pokejungle.

There is no reason whatsoever for them to have been hidden by Deviantart shit
>>
File: starter.jpg (830KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
starter.jpg
830KB, 1920x1080px
here again, this time on pc
>>
File: guE7LX0.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
guE7LX0.png
51KB, 657x527px
If just one of those is real, i will drop them into my box from the beginning.
>>
>>27053349
>scrolled down nearly the entire way to find one of the most popular leaks

Are you STILL missing our point?
>>
>>27053363
>Our
>>
>>27051559
We will see soon, anon...
>>
>>27053360

no ones cares what you do, dumb frogposter.
>>
>>27050900
This has got to be fake. Why are Ash and Pikachu drawn in the bottom there?
>>
>>27053349
how does it feel to be this dumb?
genuinely curious
>>
>>27051559

(You)
>>
>>27053058
look harder as it's not even close... just look at the eyebrows for starters
>>
>>27053163
>>27053172

>>27053202
>>27053243
>>27053244
>>27053278

Are you trying to tell me these posts, all 20-30 seconds apart, are all me?
>>
>>27053393
Because it's an anime reference sheet?
>>
>>27053243
All of them menction the poison fire lizard after the fact.

>But the translator is now saying it did

Yeah, right
>>
>>27053371
>>27053395
are you people idiots? these weren´t that much popular they are just gained it in the last few days
>>
>>27053421
Who said Ash was going to be in the next season?
>>
>>27053426
These were posted a month ago and were reported on by Pokejungle and various poketubers. They were definitely seen as more likely than fucking deviantart
>>
>>27053426
That's not our point. Yeah, they weren't THAT popular, but they were the only ones anyone believed even for a second, other than Balio.

And when they were first posted here people talked about them for quite some time, newfag. Not to mention other sites like Pokéjungle.
>>
File: Flower power.png (184KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
Flower power.png
184KB, 500x328px
>This much shit taste on this thread over a pokemon that clearly panders to little girls and waifu fags

I'm just gonna wait until a non-trap Water type gets revealed desu

And I already had plenty Fire/Fighting (inb4 Fire/Dark, enjoy your Fire/Fighting for the fourth time, at least you had that little break in 6th gen)

Owl seems ok, but really over designed

If I wanted a Water/Fairy, I'd just go with fucking Azumarill either way
>>
>>27053497
>newfag

I didn´t see them anywhere that much, except the last 3 days. Hell, Roothoot and friends even fucking Ballio were brought up literally every hour.
>>
File: translation.png (120KB, 1296x755px) Image search: [Google]
translation.png
120KB, 1296x755px
>>27053423

Don't speak/read Chinese, but I compiled this from what we have and google translate to prove, at the very least, "lizard" was not added after the fact, just missed.
>>
>>27053528
There were more than a few 250+ replies threads about them.

Source: I made those threads and watched people REEEEEEEE at the thought of them being real.
>>
>>27053545
When was that chinese test posted originally?

Sauce?
>>
Anyone saying these leaks weren't spammed hourly is summer as fuck. every day it was either these guys or ballio
>>
File: chinesetext.jpg (81KB, 504x900px) Image search: [Google]
chinesetext.jpg
81KB, 504x900px
>>27053580

Originally it was attached to this comment: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gen-vii-pok%C3%A9mon-sun-and-moon-new-info-post-4193.3549746/page-199#post-6888712

Since the attachments were removed, I instead got the text from this post >>27038100

Pic related
>>
>>27050702
Wouldn't these betray the afro circus motif? though the bara tiger reminds me of a strongest man of the world act.
>>
>>27052298
Chimchar was shit with no creativity to its design whatsoever. The last good fire starter was Cyndaquil.
>>
>>27053625
How can anything betray a S P E C U L A T E D theme?

Nothing about the base forms except Popplio sugests a circus theme.
>>
>>27053625
>circus motif

Patternfags need to leave

>>27053633
Patently false there has NEVER been a good fire starter
>>
>>27053601
And the date?
>>
>>27053633
>bashes a starter for lack of creativity
>in the same breath as praising fucking Cyndaquil ,who literally just got bigger and had the exact same stat spread as Charizard in its final form
>>
>>27053661
Honestly, literally nothing but the translator's word
>>
>>27053601
The leak also stated that the bracelet is used for synchro.
>>
>>27053661
>>27053698

Actually wait, here's a link to the post
https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/751342061819817985

I can't read Chinese. I have no idea if a timestamp exists in either screenshot
>>
>>27053661
>>27053698

Smogon moderators approved it for posting, presumably convinced it was posted 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>27053781
Only from the phone said that is 9pm, and the post is 8 minutes ago.
>>
>>27053698
Cheers mate, thats what I saw.

I want the leak to be true, but it feels like a ruse.

I think anyone can get an image dissapear from a Google search, like you can do with youtube videos for instance
>>
>>27053814
The 19 at the bottom isn't a date, is it?

>>27053818

Don't ignore that Smogon mods had to approve it first >>27053792

Presumably they were convinced it was from 2 weeks ago.
>>
>>27053844
No, those are replies.
>>
>>27053859
Ah, okay.

Welp, I'm asking on smogon if there's a timestamp. I doubt the translator would lie (they've been active member of the smogon community for 10 years), but that doesn't mean we know where this comes from
>>
>>27053601
>>27053781
i would presume that wherever this was uploaded would strip the metadata but could anyone open these in a image details viewer and check their creation dates?
>>
File: l54cnn9.jpg (240KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
l54cnn9.jpg
240KB, 923x599px
WHERE IS BASED D.I. WHEN WE NEED HIM MOST!?
>>
>>27051013
>that fucking bow
Triggered. That's not how it works.
>>
>>27054270
Nobody cares. It's just a game.
>>
>>27050702
The guy that leaked Vikavolt and co said these were fake.
>>
>>27050702
kind of hoped litten would stay a quadruped, but it's alright cause i like the other 2 a lot.
>>
>>27054461
Fuck off. A design flaw is a design flaw game or not.
>>
>>27054488
you mean the guy pretending to be le ebin russian leaker when he was really just reposting shit he found on a facebook page?
>>
File: 1468048841592.jpg (1MB, 1500x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1468048841592.jpg
1MB, 1500x1665px
>>27052822

It have googles.
>>
>>27054529
Okay, How would you design the bow then?
>>
File: 1467659790824.png (466KB, 1062x982px) Image search: [Google]
1467659790824.png
466KB, 1062x982px
>>27053903

Making more fake leaks.

Nah, he just gave these to some random anon via email.

I just find it odd how there's literally absolutely no other freaking way to check his stuff other than maybe his email contact.
>>
>>27055006
Is there a bigger meme than this guy's work? Good art doesn't mean good designs. I've already said this previously.
>>
>>27055006
Wat

That Yungoos is fucking rad, allot of Gen1 vibes

Those Komalas are based esp the old sitting one.

He could rape Patreon from DA if he chose to invest instead of just doodle fakes.
>>
>>27055093
>Gen 1 vibes

I think I know what you mean, a mixture of Golduck and several pokemon who also had the tongue gimmick including Haunter and Lickitung. Given how Yungoos is almost hungry in general, it kinda fits.
>>
>>27050702
All the people that don't want Fire/Fighting... would you prefer a pure Fire-type?
>>
What did Joe say?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/3uO05PZ.jpg

Fake
>>
>>27052508
Dude the pokejungle article pic of these starters is a couple of pages down. It's there.
>>
Why does everyone trust pokejungle?
>>
File: 1461728288519.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461728288519.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>27051559
>"ITS FAKE LOOKS IT BALLIO IM LITERALLY RETARDED AND BLIND"
>"Its machamp"
>"I-I-ITS STILL FAKE T-T-THOUGH"
>>
File: illiteracymon.png (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
illiteracymon.png
26KB, 320x240px
>>27055093
>>
>>27055329 (You)
>>
File: 2016-07-09_23-36-03.png (1MB, 1329x569px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-09_23-36-03.png
1MB, 1329x569px
>>27050702
I use the nz google but all 3 of the concepts here are linked back to some pokemon sun and moon countdown tumblr. When following through they source it back to https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/4mllzb/is_this_real_saw_it_spreading_around_posted_oras/

which also has no source to any of the places it was seen "spread around". It has a good comparison to ORAS concept art, and actually I think these 3 are the most believable "fakes" so far. I'm not too keen on the bird, and dear god I hope that if this mermaid is real it will be female only. I do not want more fucking gender confused mentally ill tumblr special snowflakes spreading their pronoun crap again like when Hau was revealed.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-13-44-14.png (704KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-13-44-14.png
704KB, 720x1280px
>>27051502
> Impossible to find
> litterally just clicked on your link
> Image from Pokejungle
>>
Braixen is extremely popular. I wouldn't put it past GF to create a Braixen 2.0 situation with this >>27050980

Still not entirely convinced they're legit yet. The chinese leak could easily be disconfirmed in the next week or month.
>>
File: robinhoot face.png (92KB, 404x346px) Image search: [Google]
robinhoot face.png
92KB, 404x346px
>>27052822
Is this better?
>>
>>27051827
That's how I felt as Fennekinfag in gen 6
>>
>>27052431
5 stages of grief in a nutshell. You're not alone, anon.
>>
>>27051827

Who cares if you get called a furfag by paranoid manchildren?
>>
>>27052537
You're not very bright.
>>
>>27055817
Horrible.
>>
https://twitter.com/JynxClub/status/751342061819817985

Doesn't work anymore
>>
>>27052813
>8'02"

What
>>
>>27052813
>sea lion evolves into a mermaid
I mean come on
>yfw Rowlet evolves into a chubby harpy with a leaf bikini
>>
>>27056093

What was it?
>>
>>27050702
Fake as fuck, but I wouldnt mind it being real
>>
Just wait 3 days and we'll know by then. Don't make any hard claims if you don't wanna get blown the fuck out.
Corocoro's almost out so just calm down.
>>
>>27056156
The person who translated the chinese leak got their twitter shutdown by nintendo
>>
>>27050702
I really like Popplio's evolution, it's really a swan from an ugly duckling. And Rowlett, even though it's a little busy, is pretty elegant and that bow idea is neat.

But fucking Litten, and his goofy hands and weird proportions and being another fucking fighting type. Get fucked GF.
>>
>>27050702
Most likely real, I think they're alright, none are really my taste
>>
Has anyone considered that while these concepts very much could be the basis for the starter's final evos that these designs simply aren't them?

Sort of like Roothoot and all them. Designs weren't correct but the concepts were.
>>
>>27052730
No the leak said "NO INFO ON GYMS", it was a mistranslation.
>>
>>27056152
Selkies man, it's obviously a selkie
>>
>>27050765

>since XY
>>
http://withersnow.deviantart.com/art/Fanmade-Starter-Evos-620555776?ga_submit_new=10%253A1468070983
Show's over folks.
>>
>>27056152

>otter evolves into a samurai sea lion
>>
>>27056915
>uploaded like 4 minutes ago
clearly this is actually people getting BTFO, and not just you trying to
>>
>>27050980

And the fact that we saw Popplio's first move was Disarming Voice. It totally fits.
>>
File: 1458844166717.jpg (18KB, 349x428px) Image search: [Google]
1458844166717.jpg
18KB, 349x428px
>>27056915
>uploaded 3 minutes ago

no, youre retarded
>>
>>27056915

You know people can save pics and upload them to DA, right?

Also
>Submitted on: 5 minutes and 11 seconds ago

Nice try
>>
>>27056915

>that potato quality

honestly 0/10 anon, you've outdone yourself with this one!
>>
>>27056915
>that shitty image quality

Well at least you tried.
>>
>>27056969
Yeah cause that's what I just did.
>>27056982
I just uploaded it. I found it on this board.
>>
>>27057014
What exactly was your intention? To preserve an image thats already very well distributed, as evidenced by this thread?
>>
>>27057042
Just fuckin around m8
>>
What chinese leak?
>>
>>27050702
Unless there're video evidences, I won't buy it
>>
>>27050900
Tora トラ
>>27050980
ami(?)ka アミカ
>>27051013
fukurou フクロウ

So those are just all names of the animals associated with them rather than their actual jap names. Though to be honest I dunno what Amika is, if I'm even interpreting that correctly. I wish there were bigger images floating around so I could see the rest. Weren't there bigger images of these at some point
>>
I wouldn't count on it. The art just doesn't match up with the style of all the other s we've seen actually released this gem.

Oh and also they're all fucking hideous and bar none the worst fakemons I've seen all year. Yes I'm including the mustachemon. So there's that.
>>
>>27057310

this is an amika. i don't know if it has another meaning.

i have that short hoenn artbook they released after oras. there are pokemon design images similar to these leaks in the book, but no animal names written on them as far as I can tell.
>>
>>27057310

Popplio's is アシカ, which is sea-lion. But you're right about the animal association.
>>
>>27057412
We need more people with common sense around here. I hate how these things are being spammed all over the board.
>>
>>27057430
Yeah I looked it up and found that via google, assumed it to be false.

it COULD be read as aNIka but I'm almost positive the little dash between the second character means it's aMIka.
>>
>>27057444
Ah! Thank you!

My Japanese is really rusty.

I really want to red what the colored numbers are in these, they could be stats or something given the numbers.
>>
>>27052730

I just got a wild idea for the "Very unique typing"

Maybe it will the first ever triple typed pokemon?
>>
>>27057509

They might just be color codes, although the way how they are doesn't really look all that practical? Not sure.
>>
>>27053243
>"the royal three" is what we call "starters in Chinese
That sounds cooler than starters.
>>
>>27057310
using waifu2x can you read these properly at all?
>>
>>27057789
>>
>>27057750

Don't they have a cool name for E4 too? I think four heavenly kings referring to Buddhist gods?
>>
>>27057804
>>
>>27057586

Yep, I think those are definitely colour codes.

I don't think it makes sense that they have animal names written in kana, though.
>>
>>27057898

Especially when you think they should have had their actual names by that time.
>>
>>27057976
Or just ID them as Rowlet3, Litten3, or Popplio3.
>>
Fuck ! I don't know what to believe anymore. Can someone solidify the salandit leak with the original post with the date? Also the gym thing seems unbelievable. I mean the haven't changed the pattern in 20 years. The starters looks OK I'm just pissed Litten is bipedal but its not a bad design at all honestly.
>>
>>27057536
I speculated last night that it might be Psychic/Steel/Ghost if it truly is an eclipse.
>>
>>27054488
That's what I thought too but >>27054575
>>
File: buster.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
buster.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
The "joke" has gone too far now. Getting flashbacks to that palutena leak and that was very well made.
>>
>>27052823

Why is gen 6 in that link?
>>
one of the comments on the video says that the artist on DA had to have them removed due to the "confidential" tags being misleading, or crossing the line. Is there ANY proof of this coming from DA or the artist at all? like AT ALL??? Surely someone would know or would have known the day they got posted right?
>>
File: Cig_q3mXAAA36qC.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cig_q3mXAAA36qC.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>27053132
Thanks for pointing out this masterpiece
>>
>>27058404
If I remember correctly, it's formatted that way because that's what OP first searched for.
>>
>>27056915

(You)
>>
>>27056945
>>27056957
>>27056969
Nice backpedaling.
>>
New thread
>>27058755
>>
>>27057310
We got genuine anime concept art for an early BW episode leaked once, it's where we first saw Servine and Dewott. While the text was hard to read, the names under most of the Pokemon weren't their actual Japanese names, making it clear the sheet was made before their names had been finalized.
>>
>>27058519

Okay, I didn't check OP's link.

I did one without the gen 6 format just out of curiosity. The first actual link that popped up was from Pokejungle(Scrolled partway down to find it). Didn't see any other links.
>>
>>27052568

Fire/Dark with some new poison mist type move from level ups. neat.
>>
File: 14680421149901.jpg (104KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
14680421149901.jpg
104KB, 540x395px
>>27050900
>>
File: 14680501057001.jpg (656KB, 1242x2062px) Image search: [Google]
14680501057001.jpg
656KB, 1242x2062px
>>27053039
>>
File: 14680647082391.png (1MB, 1329x569px) Image search: [Google]
14680647082391.png
1MB, 1329x569px
>>27055556
Off by one
>>
File: 14680648248941.png (834KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
14680648248941.png
834KB, 720x1280px
>>27055590
>>
File: 14680749152071.png (1MB, 1080x790px) Image search: [Google]
14680749152071.png
1MB, 1080x790px
>>27057804
>>
>>27055378
Because of all the leaks during the wait for gen 6. The starter types were leaked from the beginning.
>>
>>27050702
That Popplio evo is garbage with it's random bright blue wig slapped onto it.

...I hope it's real. That way I don't need an excuse to like the stupid thing.
>>
>>27052813
I feel like its more likely to have Selkie in the name more than Mermaid, Selkie's are mermaid like, but are associated with seals, not fish.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.