[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eternal reminder that mr. "HURR DURR 4CHAN IS ALWAYS FAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (31KB, 595x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31KB, 595x211px
eternal reminder that mr. "HURR DURR 4CHAN IS ALWAYS FAKE AND IM NEVER WRONG" got btfo and still used the /vp/ leaks to put on >his site, like the fucking cockroach he is
>>
File: Not_Liam_Pomfret_Archaic.png (149KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
Not_Liam_Pomfret_Archaic.png
149KB, 333x333px
>>27050372
>>
Friendly reminder that joe is reddit's guy and liam is our guy.
This is indisputable.
>>
But the leak didn't come from there, he's still right

>>27050438
Makes sense since half of /vp/ is pedos
>>
>>27050372
The leaks didn't come from here, they came from that Russian Facebook.
>>
Friendly reminder that the leaks didn't come from /vp/
>>
>>27050438
Friendly reminder that he lurks here and i want him to see this
>>
>>27050372

What /vp/ leaks? You mean the Russian leaked videos that somebody found on some fb page and decided to post here? Because that's the only recent leaks I have seen him post.
>>
I wish there was a compilation/collage of "times 4chan was right/leaked something that turned out to be true"
>>
>>27050372
Did he piss in your apple juice?
>>
>>27050492
it was leaked here tho
also a reminder that he himself thought they came from here and didn't know about the russian site so he got btfo yet again
>>
>>27050498
but he thought they were from here so this ultimately proves without a reasonable doubt just how dumb he really is
>>
File: HNI_0052.jpg (29KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0052.jpg
29KB, 446x357px
>>27050372
pomf please go away, seriously

joe is a fine human being with a popular, helpful website

get over it

but also please leave and go to prison, you child molester
>>
what do you think joe thinks of us? do you think he has ever seen the homolust threads?
>>
>>27050617
>it was leaked here tho
No, it was leaked on a Russian site and someone linked to it here
>>
I don't hate Joe. I hate his fucking fans that giving him so much attention and act like whatever he says is law.
>>
>>27050718
He's right 90% of the time though
>>
>>27050665
there's a difference between troll/memeposter /vp/ and lurker/normalfag /vp/

some only see the vocal minority

the only reason /vp/ isn't a total pile of worthless shit is /WFG/ (and like threads), and anyone who describes /vp/ much differently than that... is someone you don't want to be around.
>>
>>27050738
Because he doesn't make any claims 90% of the time. He plays too safe to be wrong. (Besides a few big fuck ups)
Of course he can't be wrong if he never makes claims outside "W...wait for confirmation!'
>>
>>27050617
>>27050649
He clearly had someone Tweet him about the leaks and it's entirely possible that said person didn't know about the Russian site and didn't get to mention it to him so instead they mentioned /vp/.

>>27050665
I really doubt he gives a fuck about this community.
>>
>>27050782
/wfg/ IS one of the worthless piles of shit on this board and so is any other tripfag breeding ground aka generals.
>>
>>27050802
>I really doubt he gives a fuck about this community.
That's in Joe's favor, honestly. /vp/ sucks.
>>
>>27050808
There's a difference between using a trip to set up battles/trades to avoid scams, and using a trip all the time.
>>
>>27050924
The issue is that the tripfags get spawned in there, and then some start posting out of those threads. It happens a lot. I have no problem when it's contained, but it's never contained.
>>
File: HNI_0031.jpg (48KB, 309x385px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0031.jpg
48KB, 309x385px
>>27050944
I have a trip I use only for battling my friends. Do you see me using it now?

You can only notice the ones that misbehave. All the good anons go unnoticed, as it should be.
>>
File: 1467609034790.png (221KB, 982x429px) Image search: [Google]
1467609034790.png
221KB, 982x429px
>>27050581

That compilation would be small or nonexistent, or lest in vp's case. 4chan as a whole had video game leaks that turned out being real. vp alone on the other hand has mostly been a fakemon shitpost galore with it being nothing but fake leaks or real leaks originating from elswhere first before being posted here. The only two that mostly come up here are either the middle/final evolutions to the 5th gen starters or the Greninja/Hawlucha fiasco. The former actually originating from 2ch first and getting reposted here for american coverage, the latter being a person snapping photos of gameplay of the game when it was close to release anyway. That being said, vp hasn't actually been a source or groundbreaking place for revealing actual leaks. Think this can apply to pokemon as a whole too since the games haven't really had leak coverage here on 4chan but mostly on 2ch instead. There could be more or less about this but that's all that I can recall.
>>
>>27050372
>Joe thinking he actually has the power to confirm literally any rumor and not just use his sources and moonspeak proficiency to confirm potentially accurate corocoro leaks as well as his lack of life to update his site whenever
Joe's gotten a bit carried away to be honest, needs a hefty does of reality
>>
>>27050372
He wasn't wrong. The leaks came from VK.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.