[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that every normie will forget about Pokemon go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1456970756966.gif (1MB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
1456970756966.gif
1MB, 500x311px
Daily reminder that every normie will forget about Pokemon go when the novelty wears off (one month max). See: twitch plays Pokemon
>>
name of the anime grill?
>>
>>27046636
Looks like she's from Little Busters.
>>
>>27046593
Yeah this is going to be just another free game app that'll be fun for a while like Trivia Crack, Words with Friends, Angry Birds, Flappy Birds etc and then it'll die and everybody will forget about it.
>>
Twitch plays pokemon was "popular" for like 2-3 months and it's still ongoing iirc
>>
>>27046778
TPP had like 1000 viewers at its peak during their last major run, it's not really a thing the way it was during the first run.
>>
File: 1454732238460.png (92KB, 292x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454732238460.png
92KB, 292x250px
>>27046778
It was banned after a while because all the idiots who weren't familiar with the /vp/ (shitty) culture kept spamming their praise helix threads.
The old Janitor got fed up (because it was cancer) and was marking them as spam / advertising.

I'm missing Charles more and more now.
Sure he was autistic but he was still one of us.
He would have put the go spamming babies in their place.
>>
>>27046778
120,000 peak viewers for Red
17,000 peak viewers for Crystal
3,500 peak viewers for Emerald and it only went down from there
>>
neurotypical scum
>>
>>27046636

Sasami from little busters. Go play it
>>
The difference is that TPP had an ending, Go keeps going
>>
>>27050610
Thats because every game past yellow is shit
>>
File: 1467923598785.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
1467923598785.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>27050753
>>
>>27050798
using these bait images is basically admitting you're butt blasted

also 2013 called and it wants its memes back
>>
>>27050723
>TPP had an ending

If you mean the playthroughs themselves they're still going; they even managed to piss off the hack community because Koolboyman (the guy who made Brown and Prism) gave them exclusive rights to play Prism to completion before anyone else gets a chance to play in exchange for the Anniversary Crystal team helping to finish the ROM. They aren't remotely as big as they used to be but they still exist.

If you mean the fan phenomenon, that's obviously dead, but GO's only been around for two days so we can't judge how quickly it will die.
>>
>>27050835
A7
>>
>>27050753
Gen 1 is the worst gen. It's a glitchy mess.

Preferring Kanto and it's Pokémon is one thing, but if you like RBY for anything but nostalgia you've clearly never played any further gens'.

I seriously can't think of any reason to play RB over FRLG.
>>
>>27051764
Don't bother, Anon. They're either delusional, baiting, or childhood elitists.
>>
To be fair, TPP was shit after they beat Red anyway. After they proved it was doable, nothing more could be gained.
>>
>normie should be filtered you dumb cunts have already run into the ground along with edgy
>>
>>27050945
Ive never heard anyone complain about Prism's plan. If it gets the fucking game finally done already then I support it.
>>
>>27051976
Maybe it's just me then.

I'm glad the game's getting done, don't get me wrong, but TPP is going to spoil the game to shreds before it gets publically released, and surely /vp/ is going to have a few threads about it before said public release considering how people seem to really like Brown on this board. I'm going to have to pretty much leave the Internet for a month waiting for them to finish their playthrough, I'm not even sure how I'm going to check if it's publically released without risking spoilers.
>>
>>27052046
I think if you avoid tpp and 4chan vp youll be fine.
>>
Well, it's already a pretty shallow, cashgrab of a game... so its not like there ever was a chance to begin with.

I mean fuck, they couldn't even put trading or pvp in by the time of the launch, its like they just wanna see little content people will tolerate.
>>
>>27046593
TPP was like watching an experiment. It had a clearly defined goal (beating the game) which was achieved. After that, nobody gave a shit about doing the same thing with a different version, which is why interest plummeted.

Go has no objective like that. There is no objective other than kicking the other teams' shit in. There is no "experiment" here other than seeing how much more intense it's going to get until some real shit goes down (and things are already getting pretty fucking active.)

And it's going to probably have some mild spikes when they add in the other generations one at a time. And this only needs to last until SuMo to begin with.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.