[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nostalgiafags come back for Go >More gens are introduced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: 1467987621809.jpg (53KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1467987621809.jpg
53KB, 600x337px
>Nostalgiafags come back for Go
>More gens are introduced
>Some discover new pokemon they like
>the fanbase grows slightly
>Having a problem with this

Why does /vp/ have a problem with normies? Is it because a majority of /vp/ was bullied and autistic?
>>
I don't have a problem with "normies"
I don't have a problem with the franchise growing in popularity either
What i do have a problem with, is when there are about 30 threads in the catalog about Pokemon GO, most of which don't even get 40 replies, because everyone has to make their own threads for whatever they find
>>
I have a bigger problem with fagotty internet buzzwords like "normies".

Yeah and you guys are all mr robot right?
>>
>>27046695
Why? Do you trade in thread futures and are worried about the devaluing of your commodity?
>>
>>27046727
Because what's the point in having multiple threads about the same subject?
It just clogs up the catalog and serves no purpose at all

Besides, I like being able to go to sleep, and finding the threads i hung out on still up when i get back
>>
File: never forget.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
never forget.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>27046727
this is what you fucking gofags spamming your threads come off as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s5vRVmkNMc

>in b4 he doesn't know about slug fucker
>>
>>27046548
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sure, newfriend, whatever you say.
>>
>>27046727
>>27046548

/v/ needs to leave.
>>
>>27046695
Just filter them and bump the threads you care about
>>
>>27046882
There are literally over 30 threads
This isn't something that is only a problem because people pay attention to it
This is more than that masudafag got once
>>
>>27046993
Why does it matter?
>>
>>27046993
There are also literally over ten threads about "normies are cancer" "get out reddit " etc. Keep throwing stones from your glass houses, weirdos.
>>
>>27046548
>Is it because a majority of /vp/ was bullied and autistic?

We are growth ass adults and teenagers that like Pokemon, a franchise only small kiddies play in Japan and long after the Pokemania ended, yes we were bullied and we are autistic
>>
>>27047054
Don't get me wrong, those threads are equally retarded
But just because there's crap on both sides doesn't make this alright

>>27047038
because they can't stick to their threads
because they bump away non-GO threads
>>
>>27046548
the only problem I see with it is gamefreak might go back to catering to casuals

gen 4 / 5 / 6 they actually started caring about the meta

there was no excuse for the lack of physical special split in gen 3, especially after introducing TWO physical water/dark types
>>
>>27046548

You wish
>>
>>27046789
Sorry you have to wake up to find the lewd threads you started have 404'd.
Pokémon go has made vp more enjoyable than it has been in atleast a year. Plus it makes all of you fags upset.
>>
>>27046548
Nostalgiafag here. There are very few new Pokemon whose designs don't suck total ass. There are definitely cool Pokemon in all of the new generations, but the majority suck so hard I'll never be able to accept the whole sets. Gen 1 had lame evolutions like electrode, mum, rapidash, and some weird shit like mr mime and jinx, but in the whole the designs were much better. Based more on animals (real and popular legends), not these anthropomorphic alien fairy digimon lookin' fuckers, endless pikachu lookalikes, and 100th boring fish/bird
>>
>>27046548
>implying normies will still be playing by the time they finally introduce more gens
>>
>>27049934
I honestly can't tell if this is suposed to be bait?
>>
>>27049934
Muk*
>>
>>27049978
Nope, just the facts. As an artist I can't stand the shitty designs they keep plopping out. Christ, the new starters? You die hard fans will always refuse to admit it though. I'll give you improved gameplay but the designs are fucking terrible on the whole, reminds me of Lucas's new ships and aliens in the prequels. Just lost the fucking direction and spark.
>>
>>27049978
We post post post post post post irony now
>>
>>27050037
George Lucas and the Star Wars prequels, that is
>>
Genwunners were hated with a passion by this board, right behind the gardevoir fags and and slug fucker.

Now it seems like they are embraced.
What happened?
>>
>>27046695
Exactly this.

It's fucking ridiculous when there are several of the exact same thread about how the servers are down or which team to join or what mons you've caught so far.
>>
>>27050098
It allows the phonefags to have a legit reason to post on here with their phones.
>>
>>27050098
Hated by unovabortions, you meant to say. VP saw the light.
>>
>>27050037
Man Pokemon suck now, let's go back to the Squirtle turtle with Guns coming from its back
>>
>>27050098
There's a fucking lot here now
>>
>>27049934
>Based more on animals (real and popular legends)
top kek, that's still 90% of Pokemon, but this is bait so whatever
>>
>>27046548
>>Some discover new pokemon they like
>>the fanbase grows slightly
No they're not and as soon as new gen mons are added the genwunners and 'normies' will drop the game.
>>
>>27046548
>Why does /vp/ have a problem with normies?
>>27050191
>>
>>27050415
>He can't tell bait when he sees it
>>
>>27050528
Any other time of the year sure.
But would you be willing to be your life that the post is bait?
Remember go has bought in a new type of audience to this board.
>>
>>27050299
Where did you learn math?
>>
>>27046548
Pandering to genwun leads to huge mistakes for the rest of us like the introduction of Mega Evolutions (which Charizard and Mewtwo got two of)
>>
>>27051883
Explain how Mega Evolution was a mistake aside from you not liking it
>>
>>27054720
Not him but some pokemon cant be saved just with 100+ base stats (look at ledian), they need actual evolutions.

This isn't to say that things wont get actual evolutions in gen 7+ but you have to think that pokemon like bannette are already screwed because they have megas.
>>
It is because they lack the knowlege of how we operate and only seek to replace us.
>>
>>27049934
>Wants pokemon to look like animals.
>Hates fish/bird mons.

Ok
>>
>>27049934
I do think people who insist that each and every pokemon designs needs to be appreciated are dumbasses, but every gen has it's shit designs, and good designs. That's just how it is. I think Gen 5 had a lot of really crap designs, but I still think it had a lot of good ones too.
>>
>>27046548
Normies won't play long enough, retard. On top of that, they won't care enough to buy a 3DS or NX or Virtual Boy or whatever the fuck to play the games on as well as buying the new games too.

>>27047059
Speak for yourself. We have statistics that say about half of the autistic fucks on /vp/ are little kids in their parents' basements.
>>
>>27050037
Show your art.
>>
>>27046548
>having a problem with something is wrong
>he doesn't realize the irony that OP has a problem with other people having a problem with something else
>I have a problem with OP having a problem with other people having a problem with something else
If you judge yourself by your own logic you are equally autistic as the "normie haters" but way more blind before the situation
Also yes im the ultimate autist for making this post.
>>
>>27046548
No. It's that none of these people will give a red cent about pokemon within a month's time or less. Also, even wanting the stupidity of the pokefad is crazy.
>>
>>27051883
But during the anime reason they realized no one gave a fuck anymore about Charizard. Greninja is the new Charizard now.
>>
Normies and casualfags will run back to r/pokémon as soon as they see a thread with tails poster. The newfags won't be able to handle it. I guarantee at least one butt blasted reply to tails poster exclaiming they reported him and nearly threw up looking at what he posted.
>>
>>27050037
Dude what are you on about? The new starters are very simply designed. It's a cat, an owl and a seal.
>>
>>27050037
Artist here, the designs are actually better than ever.
>>
File: 1443794972075.png (51KB, 349x314px) Image search: [Google]
1443794972075.png
51KB, 349x314px
CASUALISATION
>>
i have problem with bandwagoners, they make true fans look bad.

>>27046695
Words of truth. You go bro.
>>
>>27054825
>implying there are only two animals on the planet
ok
>>
>>27058781
hoothoot 2.0, seal 2.0, cat no. 37
>>
File: leartist.png (371KB, 975x528px) Image search: [Google]
leartist.png
371KB, 975x528px
>>27059525
lol
>>
>>27062142
>seal 2.0
spheal was 1.5?
>>
>>27064225
forgot about him

seal 3.0
>>
>>27046548
If this were to happen that would be cool. I think Pokemon Go will die down though.

Just like how Twitchplayspokemon gained tons of people when it first started, and then TPP died soon after they beat the Elite Four.
>>
>>27050098
all that changed is Ratios, now people are defending them because significantly more of the posters here fall into that category.

nothing changed except ratios, Genwunners have invaded /vp/ with their terrible, terrible opinions.

all the pandering to them gamefreak has been doing in the past few games apparently flew under the radar to them, it took GO to draw them in.

they won't learn anything, and they'll probably drop GO before a second gen is even added to the app.
>>
>>27066098
gewunner here. might still play, but won't catch the faggy new guys (with the exception of the few that don't look like digimon)
>>
>>27066128
like I said, terrible, terrible opinions.

why aren't the mods banning Genwunners who distinctly fly in the face of the rule about 'Catching 'em all'?

you'll never 'Catch 'em all', and the sooner you admit that, the sooner we can get on with our lives.
>>
>>27066174
>like I said, terrible, terrible opinions.
no u
>>
>>27066174
>you'll never 'Catch 'em all'
>he or that other guy admits that he never caught them all

You know the rules by now, lad. Prove you have caught them all or else mods will likely ban you.
>>
File: proof.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>27067408
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.