[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions thread? You can bet. I'll start. >Sinnoh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: u7omZd3(3).jpg (103KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
u7omZd3(3).jpg
103KB, 640x1136px
Unpopular opinions thread? You can bet.

I'll start.

>Sinnoh is by far the best region and I hope that after Allow we get a remake
>pokemon is nowadays an adult's game and therefore the game should start to touch more adult themes beyond FRIENDSHIPS ARE FUN
>there should be game difficult in the settings allowing an easier or harder play through (inb4 but is already easy)
>event Pokemon are cancer and should be forever forbidden unless they also give it out on Wi-Fi
>I am a die hard fan of the franchise but only two close friends know this. The reason is that almost everyone see Pokemon fans as losers and I have a status to maintain on my workplace.
>>
>Gens 1 and 2, while setting the base for the franchise, are the worst gens in it.
>>
Wow, we're all such special and unique creatures. They really broke the mold when they made us.
>>
>>27045970
1. k

2. It's a kids game that also can attract an adult audience, mostly due to nostalgia or people who can still get a kick out of it.

3. not unpopular

4. In my opinion they should be available in a sidequest or something.

5. k
>>
BW2 as a game is nice but the total [conceptual, graphical, etc] shithole of a region that is Unova and the mostly terrible Gen 5 Pokedex (worst to date) prevent it from ever being above an 8/10. Absolutely cannot see how people rate it so highly on here.
>>
I like or love almost all of Sinnoh's cross-gen evos.

Team Rocket and Giovanni are incredibly boring and new evil teams definitely shouldn't emulate them.

ORAS isn't perfect but I genuinely enjoyed the story and most of the characters.
>>
>>27046109
>Absolutely cannot see how people rate it so highly on here.
Your shit taste blinds you
>>
>>27046109
I agree with this except for the Gen 5 Pokedex being terrible.
I do think it was the weakest pokedex overall though.
>>
>>27045970
HGSS Goldenrod music>>>>GSC Goldenrod music

ORAS arent good, but not bad either.

I want the next Pokemon games to be sequels that take place in Kanto. A FRLG2 if you will

Gen V had great over world aesthetics and are better than both Gen 6 games in that regard
>>
>>27046125
Agree on the first and last.

I don't find Team Rocket to be boring myself. Though I've only experienced them in Johto
>>
>>27046062
>numbering instead of just using greentext
Why are there so many newfags lately?
>>
Unova is shit and everyone who defend it is a cuck with no taste.

Chesnaught is the worst starter ever. He is so bad that I thought there was some prank in action.

Stealth rock and similar switching hazards should be removed from the game.

The following abilities should be removed forever:
>no guard
>tinted lens
>pressure
>gale wings
>prankster
>magician
>intimidate
>levitate
>>
>>27046323
Because every single site gains new people viewing it on a daily basis and nothing can change that? Seriously what does this place have against new people?
>>
I think that now is the perfect time for the third of the colosseum/XD series, to be played on the 3ds.
>>
>>27046408
Newfags are usually annoying and like to be spoon-fed. If the newfag lurked enough I don't see nothing wrong, but the typical newfag is a gold epik redditor who try to bring the Reddit culture here instead of learning our own.
>>
>>27045970
Are you me? This is me. Except I'm a valor member.
>>
3D models are better than sprites.
>>
>>27045970
wanting a sinnoh remake after ORAS/10 I don't hate ORAS but you were gonna get this reply anyway
>>27046109
I only agree with BW2 not being perfect
>>27046125
Probopass is best Crossgen evo
>>27046242
>Wanting Kanto
>>27046385
>he still cannot handle Talonflame
>>27046442
not really unpopular
>>27046496
Sometimes they are, sometimes they aren't.
>>
There is before the Physical/Special split, and there is after. I can't play games from before the split anymore
>>
>>27046607
I feel you brah

>>27046496
I also agree
>>
>>27046496
3D has better models, sprites have better animations

>>27046570
I just want sequels to start replacing remakes. And since this is the 20th anniversary Gen, I assume Kanto sequels would come first

>>27046607
Nah, I played Emerald after almost every other game and it wasn't that bad. Same with FRLG. My real pre gen 4 issue that makes playing these harder are the shit movepools
>>
>>27046570
>you were gonna get this reply anyway

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE THINKING?! ARE YOU A MAGICIAN?!?!

>replying with something just because you think someone else might have that opinion is the worst kind of cancer, and kills any kind of intelligent discourse
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.