[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go makes Sun and Moon look like HG/SS and B2/W2 If the next generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (23KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 205x246px
Go makes Sun and Moon look like HG/SS and B2/W2
If the next generation is mobile, I will finally quit Pokemon
>>
>>27040923
B2/W2 are shit. Stop comparing them to HG/SS.
>>
>>27040953
>B/W are shit, while B2/W2 are clearly superior games
fixed it for you, breh
>>
>>27040953
HGSS are shit compared to B2W2, Johto is garbage and so it the level balance and speed
>>
>>27040994
Meme opinion. BW is better than 2. I don't care if you can catch Lucario in it.
>>
>>27040923
>B2/W2 were good

I don't like this meme.
>>
>>27041050
There is absolutely nothing better that BW did over BW2 aside from the novelty of having only Unova Pokémon.
>>
>>27040923
>if the next generation is mobile
Actually think about that statement and how stupid it is
>>
>>27040923
>B2/W2
Stop posting.
>>
>>27041066
>B2/W2 were good
>were

Of course you dont like it because you put "were". They still ARE good games
>>
>>27041309
On mobile phones not handhelds
>>
>>27041284
Plasma was better. Protags were better. And most importantly, the story was better. 2 went full retard.
>>
>>27040923
It makes upcoming games look like the objectively best games in the franchise? A'ight.
>>
>>27041431
>most importantly, story
>story
>pokemon
>>
>>27041431
>story
>important
Then why the fuck do you like HGSS? Outside of Silver development there's jack shit for writing.
Story was never important outside of the goal of beating all the gyms, beating the team, and becoming the champion.
Tired of this meme opinion.
>>
8 gen on mobile sounds good actually.
>>
>>27041359
Ik
Doesnt change the stupidity
>>
>>27041431
Plamsa had a shittier theme in bw2
>>
that would be good cus then alot more ppl could discover pokemon....
>>
>>27040953
>>27041007
Honestly I don't understand how people can like one but not the other
>>
>>27041586

This. HG/SS and BW2 were the last games with decent post-games.
>>
>>27040923
I'm waiting for Lustrous Pearl and Shining Diamond then I'll quit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.