[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team Instinct Thread! Here we talk about the yellow master race,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: team-instinct-cutout-mini.png (91KB, 1250x1156px) Image search: [Google]
team-instinct-cutout-mini.png
91KB, 1250x1156px
Team Instinct Thread!

Here we talk about the yellow master race, and worship our Lord and savior, Zapdos.
>>
Instinct is shit lmaoooo
>>
File: tumblr_mg2zlnijIP1qfwzeuo1_500.gif (759KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg2zlnijIP1qfwzeuo1_500.gif
759KB, 500x250px
Z A P D O S
A
P
D
O
S
>>
It's pretty good.
>>
>>27039988
>be me
>reds and blues all over my little town
>decide to go yellow to spice things up
>get BTFO constantly

being /team instinct/ is suffering
>>
>>27040016
>lmaoooo
Go back to ifunny normiefag. What are you, mystictrash?
>>
>>27039988
Don't you got some starters to bully and lose to?
>>
I don't understand this meme
>>
>not valor
weak faggot
>>
>>Entire team is about egg hatching
>>Never get any fucking eggs

How do I obtain baby daddy status?
>>
>>27040058
>Calling others trash
Ill beat the PISS out you fag
>>
starting to look like i dodged a bullet by avoiding this cringey autist team lol
>>
>>27040049
Same here. I met a Team Mystic guy last night though when we ended up going back and forth owning the same gym at like midnight. Spotted him and ended up having a nice convo with him. He ended up letting me have that gym and he told me that he had a couple himself closer to his campus that's in my town. Since the Valorfags are coordinated little kids, we both figured that it'd be better to fuck with them than one another since we're the only real Mystic and Instinct guys in our town.

Cool guy.
>>
I'm surrounded in blue and red.
>>
>>27040058
Valor has brawn and Mystic has brain

Instinct has... instinct? Kek
>>
>>27040049
>Take a Lv 3 PG&E plant Solo from Mystics
>Valor instantly snipes it before I can register
>Leader's Mon is 200CP less than mine
>Decide to take it back right there
>1 Hp gym glitch happens
>can't get it back

I'm sorry instinct bros, I tried
>>
>>27040187

instinct has balls

no grills allowed
>>
>>27040210
I hate the 1HP gym glitch.

Valorfags stole a gym from me this morning while I was asleep. Went back today to reclaim my title.
I lost three pokemon alone due to the 1HP glitch and should have beat those punks to smithereens, but instead, it glitched.

Do you know how embarassing it is to have an electabuzz and a jolteon fail to down a kingler?
>>
>>27040243
So only twink bois?? Might have to reconsider.
>>
>>27040368

gotta get dat boi pussy
>>
I regret picking this shit team

>one gym in my neighborhood
>constant back and forth between redfags and blueshitters
>take over gym for yellow, within 30 minutes, it's reclaimed and reinforced with 2 other trainers
>go back and re-take gym late at night
>within the hour, it's retaken by blue
>go back yet again, take gym before heading home
>within my 10 minute walk home, gym has been taken and reinforced with 2 trainers

I can't fucking do this shit alone. There's 2 more gyms a few miles out and they're constantly being babysat by like 6 guys. Being the underdog sucks dick.
>>
>>27040433
Gotta pump that rum
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>27040210
>>27040260
>morning bike ride
>claim local beach gym from bluefag
>leave pic related so they know what's up
>go home
>an hour later some red girl has taken back the gym and left a weak Weedle to guard it
>every time I return to reclaim it this fucking CP15 Weedle times me out with 1HP
Fuck this glitch
>>
>>27040502
Next time, bring some weights with you. Maybe drive and bring a bench and some weights so you can do some benchpresses.

Win the battle and then camp. Just start lifting while blasting some tunes from your car. If anyone tries to challenge you, stand up and start talking to them while doing some bicep curls.

Intimidate the fuck out of people and defend your turf.

>>27040454
That happened to me last night so I just stayed at the gym and waited for the person to show up. Ended up chatting with them. Probably better if you do that rather than go back and forth.
>>
>Here we talk about the yellow master race

haha nice try mr. zao

t. blue crew member
>>
>>27040538
>struggling to lift a dumbbell
>voice cracking
>"w-wanna battle?" yellowfag says nervously
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 644x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 644x419px
HOLD UP

WE DEM BOIS
>>
>>27040582
Ok, then what
>>
>>27040624

Put on your charizard suit and approach them and solicit them for pokesex and they'll run off
>>
>>27040086
Pokestops, hit up all them pokestops.
>>
>>27040639
I mean, you're trying to make fun of yellowfags and insinuate that they are weak furries, but they just defended their gym.

So, while insulting, you are also indicating that they still achieved what they set out to achieve.

Great work.
>>
>>27040624
Gary Jules song, Mad World plays as superior red birb takes victory
>>
YELLOW PINSIR TURF

Get in, get guillotined.
>>
>>27040696
moltres is inferior to zapdos in every which way possible, the fuck you smoking

>>27040732
>70% nice
>>
>>27040751
Literal phoenix. Only way to win is to not play :^)
>>
>>27040845
Your bait is weak. Keep honing your skills, maybe you'll learn to stop disappointing people one day.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708-184406.png (722KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-184406.png
722KB, 1080x1920px
>>
Some red fuck took my local gym and the serves are down.
>>
>>27040176
Yeah team valor seems to be the most coordinated. It always seems like they're moving around in groups to take gyms. Team mystic tends to have higher level mons in my area, but we all seem to be lone wolfing the gyms. Team yellow has weak mons and aren't coordinated, but I think that's just because there are so few of them. Right now it's mostly a war between red and blue in my area.
>>
>>27041111
I honestly think that Team Valor is filled with children.

Figure that it's summer so all of the kids are out and they probably just ride their bikes after joining the same team and roam around towns like barbarian marauders.

I think there is room for a possible team-up with Blue to stymie the Reds while school is out and when kids go back to school, Blue and Yellow can duke it out.
>>
We will be the crazy fuckers. I promise it.
>>
>>27041248
There's an unclaimed gym near me.

It's on a fucking island I think in the middle of some shitty river.

I'm going to go claim it.
>>
>>27041351
That's the spirit. Look up improvised boats on Google if you can't wade out there.
>>
>>27041248
>>27041351
Once the weather clears up I'll be taking my boat out to the harbor to claim some islands.

Mark my words, Boston Harbor will belong to team Instinct.
>>
>>27041401
Team Instinct will be that team.

>>27041418
If we have to fucking claim these gyms in a rowboat, we will do it!
>>
>>27041418
Why this makes me so fucking hype I can't explain.

Guess I'll hit up old industrial areas and dangerous neighborhoods.
>>
there is an unclaimed gym near me but it's in a private area with a sign that says there are security cameras.
Should I sneak in?
>>
>>27041495
see
>>27041248
>>
>>27041495
Sure, but you could also just call the place and ask instead.

>Hey, do you mind if I pop over to your property really quick? There's an app that is super competitive and has a point of contention on your property. I want to stop by to claim it and won't take more than a second of your time.

Boom, avoid the law, and get the super crazy awesome gym.
>>
>>27039988
Just captured my first gym. Feels good
>>
>>27041495
When you say private, are you talking residential or industrial? As long as you don't climb any fences you have plausible deniability to say you're lost. If you have to climb or wind up getting stopped, just being cordial like >>27041534 suggested is a great way to make the security guards more friendly and forgiving.(assuming there are security guards) My personal preference would be running around and climbing like a fucking savage because it's more fun that way.

And if there's no fences, no guards, and just cameras, don't even worry about it. Most security cameras have literally nobody monitoring them.

>>27041558
Keep up the good work anon.
>>
>>27041724
I mean, if you want to be a fucking legit savage, then climb and run around. I'm all for it. Personally, I would rather have the plausable deniability and not get arrested for Pokemon Go, but I'm a more cautious person.

How cool would it be to befriend the guards and convince them to join Team Instinct though? Get them to guard the gym and be great allies?
>>
>>27041724
it's industrial, property of some tech company
>>
>>27041825
What kind of private area are we talking about?

Is this like a tech factory?
>>
>>27041825
That's actually better; people care a lot less if you're snooping around where they work than where they live. Just stroll on in and do your thing, if anybody talks to you tell them what you're doing, show them the game, make them laugh. If they ask you to leave, leave. There's literally nothing to worry about unless you're a nigger.
>>
>>27041199
I think there is a Yellow/Blue truce going on where I am.

At first Reds were conquering everything in groups, any time a yellow or blue took something a group of reds snatched it back.

Now Blues and Yellows are taking over every single Red that pops up and seem to never mess with each other
>>
>>27042031
It seems like there're a lot of reds near me. It'd be cool if the yellows could team up with us blues, even if there are only a few of them in my area.
>>
>>27041872
no, it's more like a institute for scientific research, not mainly a factory
>>
>>27042130
Do it for the Porygons
>>
literally no one Team Instinct in Columbus, Ohio. It's all bluefags
>>
Bros...are we the scrub team?
Any time I see a yellow gym it's leader's mom has like 100 or less CP and when I try to hold it with my 680CP Pidgeott, we get zerg'd by Reds.

I can't keep this up.
>>
>>27042225
Oh shit, it just occurred to me I haven't seen any mention of Porygon in this game. Must have pretty exclusive spawns. That and Kangaskhan
>>
>>27042344
*leader's Mon

Fucking spell correction.
>>
>>27042344
We might not be the strongest. But we will spread the farthest.

Go where the other teams don't dare to go.
>>
>>27041107
Took it back plus some others, also there was actually a yellow arena among the red blue sea that wasn't mine so I helped out.
>>
File: image.png (463KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
463KB, 640x1136px
Just toppled a 6000 point Red gym with my Venonat offensive, feels good man
>>
>>27040454
kek, tough luck
My office is right next to a gym and it's yellow as fuck.
>>
>>27042344
I had a 326 Jolteon gym that was backed up by a 180 Pidgeotto this morning. Overtaken by a red team with a shitmon and two 320's.
>>
>Trying to take a red gym
>Suddenly cherry blossoms everywhere around it.

Is this a trap?
>>
>want to join yellow team
>don't know where any gyms are, and can't even log in

:(
Honestly, I'll just be joining because Zapdos best birb
>>
>>27044427
No, go in and take it.

Instinct seems to win gyms but we can't hold them.

So we can make life hell for those Valorfags and those few Mysticfags.

Instinct must be the team that goes where no one else goes.
>>
>>27041495
Get a cardboard box and some camouflage. Get your Big Boss on mother fucker.
>>
>>27044837
That is cool as hell but there is a hawk perched on my neighbors porch and this thing is dopey as hell.
>>
>>27044738
Ok then do I need to heal a Pokemon before I designate it as the gym guard or does it automatically go back to 100% once I leave it there?
>>
>>27044975
I think you have to heal it back to 100% I couldn't designate a pokemon for a gym unless it was fully healed.
>>
>>27044991
Well fuck.

I got sniped from gyms twice that way.

This is hopeless.
>>
>>27045006
It's ok. Again, Valorfags run in packs and Mysticfags are good battlers. Just take the gym and snag your reward from the pokemon screen by hitting that shield button.

You can do it anon. I'm off for a walk to go claim an unclaimed island gym.

Wish me luck.
>>
File: image.png (970KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
970KB, 640x1136px
>>27045034
>start walking
>see gym was claimed already
>fuck whose ass I gotta kick
>pic related

On my way to reinforce now
>>
File: Steve.jpg (40KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
Steve.jpg
40KB, 408x439px
>tfw i want to join team Instinct but there's no global map so I cant find the nearest gym to my house
>>
File: greattaste.jpg (159KB, 1019x762px) Image search: [Google]
greattaste.jpg
159KB, 1019x762px
>>27039988
How can I help my local yellow gym?

Team theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqDdS8SDiBc
>>
>>27045811
look up an Ingres portal map

the locations match up 1:1 with gyms/stops in pokemon go
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.