[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the B2/W2 arc over? It seems to have only 7 chapters (I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: XY.png (123KB, 250x292px) Image search: [Google]
XY.png
123KB, 250x292px
Is the B2/W2 arc over? It seems to have only 7 chapters (I can't find anything past chapter 531). Is the X/Y arc still ongoing (and where can I read it)?
>>
That finish in D/P
>>
research it yourself faggot
>>
have a punp 1st OP

lately manga is only worthy thing of pokemon
>>
>>27039630
I ponder, did they even explain the naming thing?

so i heard like, Xavier and Yvonne are their full names
the Rakutsu and Faitsu thing was sort of... Let's just say it would be better to stay with original Nintendo given names, White2 and Black2
I take it as you remember the whole Blair and Whitlea, or even Orlando thing, did they even link to it somehow?
so likely only Yellow had some appropriated name, few charas lastnames. I take it those are nicknames rather in most cases - Kurisu/Kurisutaru - Chris/Kris/Crys case (as many mediums and langs that many translations)

now if you know la grande pokemon aventure Sacha (ash), Olga (??? omni/june?) and Regis (gary), I think Jamy or Jammy but her was fake obviously
they're very slavic to say, and Olga they took out of dog one knows where from. what they did to Gold, Silver and Crys if it continued?
>>
>>27039693
>so i heard like, Xavier and Yvonne are their full names
Their names are just "X" and "Y". The US release says those are just nicknames, in an attempt to tone down how bloody weird they are as names.

I can't make heads or tails out of the rest of that post.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.