[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What features do you hope gets implemented in Pokemon GO later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

What features do you hope gets implemented in Pokemon GO later on?

>player battles
>chat
>being able to see other trainers on the map
>being able to discard eggs
>>
>>27024312
For people to have the ability to keep this shit in the general. It's there for a reason.
>>
When transferring a Pokemon, you get more candy for higher CP monsters. 1 candy for a 149 Raticate seems steep to me.
>>
>>27024402
How does this bother you? What threads are you following that are being bumped for Go threads? Just filter the Go threads and quit being a little bitch.
>>
>>27024402
>People should only be talking about the Pokemon I care about, the other Pokemons don't belong on this board

These fucking people
>>
>>27024312
>chat
>friends list
>trading
>friend battling
>newer mons
This is about it really.
It's OK for a f2p game, but since I live in the middle of nowhere I can't do much.
>>
>>27024312
>>27024904
>Battles
>Trading

Not going to happen, and i'm going to have to tell you to use your brain to figure out why
>>
>>27024312
>>being able to see other trainers on the map
I thought about that earlier. It'll probably never happen because then it becomes a huge safety risk.
>>
>>27024904
Oh, and an Amie like feature would be fun. You can already interact slightly by tapping your mons.
>>
>peoples phone numbers
>profile pictures
>video chat
>>
Secret bases and custom gyms that go beyond the RBY Teams
>Set up gym with friends
>Challengers come in and have to battle you and your friends
>>
>>27024312
>being able to discard eggs

We can't even do that in the main series and they've iterated on that formula like 15 times
>>
>>27024312
I'd like some kind of trainer customization. They character creator is a joke
>>
>>27024312
>>27024904
Social features in childrens' games are always sketchy because of what people can use them for, this is particularly questionable because it involves incentivizing people to go out into public and potentially into areas they're unfamiliar with. The most we can expect is probably a limited player battle feature and a larger collection of pokemon.
>>
>>27024952
Pedo alert
>>
>>27024971
>Secret bases

shit yes, I would pay so much money through microtransactions to pimp out a Secret Base.
>>
>>27024312
Pvp and a battle mode where you train against npcs
>>
>>27025448
>>27025521
>Children play Pokemon
Guys it isn't 1997 anymore.
>>
I would love if I could mark when I leave the house and go on a walk so I can see how much I walk each time I go out, I know I could just download a fitness app for it but It'd be nice

Also next to the foot prints of each pokemon I want a little N, W, S, E next to it so I know which general direction I need to go to find them. Its a complete crapshoot right now
>>
>region exclusive Pokemon (seriously, I want this feature prioritized; I'm vacationing in Myrtle Beach soon and it would be fucking awesome if I could find something down there I couldn't find up here)
>because of that last feature, trading is a definite necessity
>don't even do a GTS, just NFC trading so it isn't easy to get a Trubbish from someone in NYC when you live in the middle of fucking Wyoming
>choose which Eeveelution you want
>evolutionary stones implemented as well
>that's really all I can think of atm besides the obvious like battles and shinies
>>
>>27024312
>What features do you hope gets implemented in Pokemon GO later on?
Gen VII Pokemon before Sun and Moon come out.
>>
How the hell are people finding good mons and evolving them? I found eevee but no way can I find 20 more to evolve it. And my pidegetto needs fucking 47 more pidgey candies to evolve jfc tbqh.
>>
>>27025840
Add the babies for Gen 1 mons at least, it bugs me that you can hatch Pikachus
>>
>>27025448
Doesn't the game ask for your age at the beginning of setup? Not that I've got any particular opinion on in-game chat and such, but I don't think it would be hard to gate it by age.
>>
>Player battles
>Trading
>SECRET BASES
>>
>>27025859
I hope they add a new Gen every two weeks-ish until SM comes out, so when SM is out they update GO to have Gen 7 mons.
>>
>>27024312
I'm praying for compatibility for the intel processor thing. I'm mad salty ive been waiting for so long only to find out that I cant play it.
>>
>>27024879
they don't.

fuck off mobileshitter.
>>
>>27024312
>battles
Want but likely not happening
>chat
No. The point of the game is to go out, run into other players, and start talking. Stop being an antisocial autsit.
>see other trainers
Yes this way you can tell who walking around is playing and go talk to them
>discard eggs
You can't even do this shit in the main series, and I don't see a reason you would want to be able to do it here, but sure
>>
>>27025840
The lack of region influence ruins the game. Literally the entire point was that you would get different pokemon for exploring in the real world.
>>
>>27025927
I like that it's biome and time based, still have to travel to see a broad range but its not ridiculous for those without motor transport
>>
>>27025865
Every pokemon is worth 4 candies, basically--you only need like 6 more Eevees to level him up.
>>
>>27025979

Lol check again that's what I thought but transferring only gets you one single candy
>>
>>27025840
I can only assume that they will introduce region exclusives once they impliment more Pokemon gens. Don't forget there are only 150 of them rn
>>
File: eb3.jpg (32KB, 634x498px) Image search: [Google]
eb3.jpg
32KB, 634x498px
>>27025979
I caught another eevee and transferred it and the jew prof gave me 1 candy
>>
>>27024312
Not having to sign in everytime it crashes
>a remember me button
>>
>>27026035
holy shit this
>>
>>27025925

We need battles though. This is a social app and it needs PvP besides gyms. How am I supposed to one up my friends with the hard work I put into a poke if we can't battle or trade?
>>
I want more social shit on it because girls

Long Islandfag here and meetme, an app specifically for fucking roasties, is dead af
>>
>>27024312
Pokémon-amie
>>
>>27025960
It should be ridiculous, the easier collection is the less collection matters. What's the point of a global location-based pokemon collection game if it doesn't reward travel on a global scale?

My hope is that right now it's just so watered down because the entire roster is gen 1, so there simply aren't enough common pokemon to do it in the first place. Once/if they expand it with the other gens it'll hopefully start playing the regional angle some more.
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-02-27-10-22-08.png (226KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-02-27-10-22-08.png
226KB, 800x1200px
>>27025925
>The point of the game is to go out, run into other players
Who the fuck says you can't still do that? They should just implement the chat system from ingress.
>>
>>27026052
The battle system in this game is shit though. Spam click > strategy
>>
>>27026192
Theres an unofficial app on the play store that adds a chat
>>
Turn based battling
>>
File: 2121.png (482KB, 432x767px) Image search: [Google]
2121.png
482KB, 432x767px
They should add the option to bring out your captured pokemon for AR photos.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-07-18-04-23.png (609KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-07-18-04-23.png
609KB, 1080x1920px
>>27024312
A working game
>>
>>27026707
So you can pose with your "waifu"? Disgusting. So glad Gardevoir wasn't added or you perverts would be jerking it in public.
>>
Giving you the coordinates of where you caught a Pokemon instead of just date and time.
>>
>>27026939
But they do that already.
>>
>>27026890
Simple pokemon photography, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>27024312

>Trading
>PvP
>able to see where other trainers are
>able to AR play with your pokemans
>>
>>27026192
the chat is part of the reason nintendo said they wouldn't make an mmo, pokemon is still directed to kids you have to remember and it would be hard to moderate the chats considering how many there would be all around the world
>>
>being able to see where other trainers are = letting other people see where you are which many people wouldn't want, overall i doubt you would hunt down other trainers and talk to them or anything, this feature sounds nice but thats about it all it does. not to mention the extra strain it would put on your phones/battery/data.

>pvp/trading
sounds good, im sure it will come in the future

>region exclusive pokemon
i actually want this very badly, it would make things so much more interesting, imagine if ratata were only catchable in japan or something and you had to go to japan yourself or meet someone irl to trade for it. knowing the ratata you got came through a string of people all the way from japan would be cool. also be more like the pokemon world.

>combat system
this should be added but just for pvp, if it was for wild pokemon it would be much more time consuming and would probably drive people away in long term
>>
>>27026939
They do do that if you click on them
>>
>>27024312
>player battles, only within like a 10m radius
>some sort of mission system based on your team, earn points for it, team with most points end of each week/fortnight gets items/boosts, make these missions impossible to complete using paid items (like if its catch flying pokemon, the CP for that pokemon is added to teams point total, can't be caught near a Lure, or while an incense is in effect)
>ability to add pokestops to landmarks, similar to ingress' portal system
>refined environment system. I haven't had any issues so far, only been able to catch water pokemon near a lake, but from what others have said it isn't fully reliable
>the more dense pokestops are in an area, the less bountiful they are. So if you have 15 in a 5 minute walk, you only get 1 item, but if there's a few blocks between each stop, 3-4 items
>based on GMaps town boundaries, some sort of indicator of the dominant/winning team in that town, based on members, total/average CP, total/average exp, etc.

Just really build a sense of belonging to a team, rivalry, and like you are a n active part in the development
>>
>>27025979
>>27026013
>>27026029
3 when you catch, 1 when you transfer = 4
>>
I really just want to echo the trade-battle sentiments.

I go to a highly international school and everyone freaked when x and y came out. I'd love to trade with classmates and end up with Pokemon from other countries.
>>
>>27024924
Trading is already confirmed dipshit.
>>
>>27025900
>ave Gen 7 m
lmao 90% of the players playing don't know any of the mons beyond gen 1. they sticking to gen 1 guys get over it.
>>
>>27028659
at e3 they stated they were adding the other gens.
>>
>>27024312
>player battles
>trading
>chat
>Something for me to do while I'm at home charging my phone
>>
All I want are shinies and to be able to battle my friends. The shiny thing should be easy to implement just use a random number generator or whatever. But I just wanna whoop my friends asses.
>>
Can anyone teach me how to battle?

All I know is you need to swiped left and right...
>>
>>27029329
>>27029329
tap on the enemy pokemon for attack one
after your blue bar fills up hold for your super attack.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.