[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noticed how we've seen all these new mons, but there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1467658452214.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467658452214.png
1MB, 900x900px
Noticed how we've seen all these new mons, but there's been nothing about megas? Is it safe to say they're stopping with them now?
>>
>>27014518
Nope.
>>
>>27014518
Hopefully yes
Realistically not a chance
>>
No it is not safe to say that, retard. Way to jump to conclusions.
>>
Dropping them as in removing existing ones? No.

Dropping them as in not adding more? Seems like a definite possibility.
>>
>>27014549
Alright chill you little spastic
>>
>>27014566
The latter
>>
It's going to be replaced with the new mechanic, anyone paying attention to the series should know this
>>
Noticed how we've seen all these new mons, but there's been nothing about gyms? Is it safe to say they're stopping with them now?
>>
No.

The reason they're not heavily advertising it is that they've got a new mechanic to sell the kiddies on, which is synchro evolutions.
>>
I reckon they're focusing on the new Pokemon for now cause they know the Mega's will overshadow them.
I personally don't care for Mega's so if there is none, I'm not bothered.
>>
>>27014627
You mean Synergy. Synchro is just Ash's special snowflake anime power and has no way to be translated into the games.
>>
>>27014518
They don't do mega for current gen pokemon. Who knows if we'll now see some Kalos megas.
>>
>>27014848
>Kalos
To soon.
5th gen still only has one mega.
>>
>>27014694
They actually reference the anime a lot in game. The references just get removed in localisation because the anime's not as popular overseas.

Although I won't deny that they'll redesign Greninja to look more like the player though.
>>
>>27015310
There is too much customization to make all those different models

at most, ash-greninja will be an event mon
>>
File: dance.gif (361KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
361KB, 450x350px
>>27014518
Think rationnaly bait-kun.

It's because we have the focus on the new pokemons first, since it's a new generation.

XY = Early reveal because new mechanic
ORAS = because remake (we have even an anime commercial with all of them)

That doesn't mean we're not gonna have new megas, you have just to wait more longer.
>>
>>27014518
No, of course not idiot. They've obviously got some big designs to reveal and are saving them.

Also, anyone that has an issue with mega pokemon can go right back to tumblreddit with their shit taste. Fucking underage
>>
We know literally nothing about the little gem the protagonists are carrying, it's not going to be a coincidence.
>>
>>27014518
Noticed how we've seen all these new mons, but there's been nothing about gym leaders or an evil team? Is it safe to say they're stopping with them now?
>>
>>27014518
whats that dog biting
>>
>>27015616
ebin shitpost /b/ro
>>
Nah. I hope they're keeping them quiet to give us some surprises.
>>
>>27015678
What? That's how it is. Basing it on OP's logic, not shown yet = not in the game.
>>
>>27014518
you have to be 18 to post on this board
megas are a pretty big deal, we're pretty much in the second fifth of the hype season, do you people honestly think they'll reveal megas this early?
>>
>>27016076
This tbqh senpai. There will be megas from multiple gens I bet my balls on it.
>>
>>27014518
Why's the dog eating the rainbow
>>
>>27014518
I really hope Megas get retconned.
>>
It's safe to say that they're not the focus anymore.
We will probably get less than 10 new megas if any at all
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.