[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Small details that irk you >Rusturf Tunnel >in RSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Rusturf Tunnel.png (48KB, 237x158px) Image search: [Google]
Rusturf Tunnel.png
48KB, 237x158px
ITT: Small details that irk you

>Rusturf Tunnel
>in RSE you just go up to the rocks and smash them without any prompt by the NPCs
>in ORAS you get stopped when you get near the rocks with dialogue telling you "if only there was a way to smash these rocks..." (not the actual dialogue)
>if you have a Pokémon with Rock Smash you get stopped by the NPC and he asks you directly if you want to smash the rocks, with you doing so via cutscene if you say yes

It's just so much unnecessary detail and prompting for such a simple and obvious task.
>>
>>27005594
Nah, japanese children require this safespace/hugbox treatment. It's only fair
>>
>>27005594
That the HGSS Pokemon Leage was placed right below Mt Silver and they never bothered to just go all the way and make the leage be at Mt Silver base and add the necessary aesthetics.
>>
>>27005594
Wally's battle theme being played only when you battle him in Victory Road.

I mean, I know it's just a 25 second long guitar riff, but I still prefer it over the regular trainer battle theme.
>>
>>27005594
Also how this very convenient shortcut is cut out of the game and is made optional for just a mega stone, rather than being mandatory

But nah, Brendan/May just gives it to you because
>>
>>27007651
The Rusturf shortcut was always optional. Other than just turning around in Meteor Falls, I'm pretty sure you can still go see Briney.
>>
>>27008018
Dumbass confirmed for not playing gen 3
Breaking the rock results in the boyfriend giving you HM04 Strength, required to progress in the game
>>
>>27008166
I have many times. Didn't remember that was when you got Strength.

Guess that goes to show how memorable the original RSE was to me.
>>
>>27007440
If it's any consolation you can change the battle resort overworld music to that theme.
>>
>>27008474
Fag
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.