[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Gen V's starters weren't shit along with the garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (32KB, 610x325px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
32KB, 610x325px
If Gen V's starters weren't shit along with the garbage and ice cream pokemon it would've been hands down the best generation
>>
Snivy line is fine (Serperior is olev)
Oshawott line is fine until the final evo
Tepig line is shit
>>
Uhhhh. It IS the best gen, dude.
>>
>>26991894
it actually is
only normies/casualfags hate it
>>
>>26991986
Samurott is fine, it's just that they listen to fan demands to give it a shit ability and no chance to improve it.
>>
>>26992143
>only normies/casualfags
So the entire fanbase.
>>
>Gen 5
>not the best

Fishing for replies.
>>
Gen 5 is the worst IMO, shit starters, shit legends and shit desings overall. The story had potential but the shitty pokemons ruined it for me
>>
>>26991894
Why would it be the best generation when gen 4 already happened? The fuck is this bait.
>>
>>26991986
I actually like Tepig. I really wish his line would have went in a different direction.
>>
>>26992615
/thread

Gen IV was the shit.
>>
>>26991894
its stupid, the world map is basically other M in terms of linearity. and if you think that ice cream and garbage are the only problems in terms of pokemon design then you are simply delusional, no other way to put it. berry farming is liminted to an off game website that nobody used, and the plot is twilight princess all over again "fuck this grand story we set up, lets shit all over it by saying the big evil dude was somehow behind it all". it didn't really add anything new, other than shitty formats like rotation battles that nobody fucking uses.
maybe if you fixed all that, the games would be good, but honestly if you did, the games wouldn't even be pokemon black and white anymore, they would be so fundamentally different that you couldn't even lie to yourself and say that they were the same.
>>
>>26992669
Could you expose your arguments without referencing other games every two sentences? It makes you look like you don't know what the fuck are you saying

Also it makes you look like an autist
>>
>>26992669
>Gen V is the Other M of the franchise
TRUE WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN
>>
>>26992875
>IP count didn't went up
you can stop samefagging now
>>
File: 1467783931045.png (41KB, 315x363px) Image search: [Google]
1467783931045.png
41KB, 315x363px
>>26992669
>>26992875
>Gen V is the Other M of the franchise

Oh god, your being serious.
>>
File: tumblr_n12gic04OO1s8zdwuo5_1280.jpg (277KB, 950x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n12gic04OO1s8zdwuo5_1280.jpg
277KB, 950x600px
It still is. And while I'm aware of their flaws, I like the Gen V starters. I never read anything about them on the internet before playing Gen V so I wasn't aware I was supposed to hate them.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 216x129px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 216x129px
ITT: Just the right amount of salt to make the pork and bacon taste great
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1362x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1362x1490px
>>26992601
>>26991894
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>26992669
Play something that isn't a Nintendo game for once in your life, faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.