[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start playing Pokemon again after 15 year hiatus. >Last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Kill_me.png (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Kill_me.png
90KB, 500x667px
>Start playing Pokemon again after 15 year hiatus.
>Last game played was Pokemon Blue.
- Got Pokemon Y as a gift.
>Walking in Route 3 at the beginning.
>Find red Metapod.
>Fletchling critical hits, one-shoting it.
>Ask acquaintance about it.
>It was a shiny.
Welp.
>>
Pressed [F] to pay my respects.
>>
>>26989208
Time after time after time i see these threads.
When my 6 year old nephew who knew nothing of shinies and who couldnt even pass the first gym was smart enough to catch a shiny wurmple as soon as he saw one. And its just a darker hue in emerald. His only reasoning was that it was a different color. Why in the world would anyone let a color variant go, even if it was a glitch.
>>
>>26989294
In my defence, I didn't expect the Fletchling to obliterate it into nothingness. I just hit quick attack and poof, it died.
>>
>>26989208
inject it
>>
>>26989566
What's that?
>>
>>26989313
Well... i guess.... ive just seen a ton of stories..
>i thought it was a glitch so i reset
>i wanted a blue male kyogre instead of a purple female one
>>
>>26989633
"Injection" is just the new way people hack in Pokémon.

>>26989294
I never ran from a shiny, but if I didn't know what they were I might have, because I once did a Link Cable battle against my sister in GSC and something went weird and glitchy Pokémon with the wrong palettes started appearing, like a red Articuno with a super long health bar. I shut off the Game Boy before seeing too much but if I didn't know what shinies were I might have assumed the game was fucking up like that, and I'd be afraid of losing my save data.
>>
>>26989694
That's me. I swear I saw a purple trapinch ,even though it's shiny is green, and was like nah because I wanted a boy one.
>>
>>26990962
>Lying about a game
Why anon
>>
>>26989208
Are you going to get Pokemon sun and moon?
>>
>>26990962
>I shut off the Game Boy before seeing too much

That is why you will always be a clueless, cancerous fool, Anon. You have no essence of exploration. Instead of endeavoring to understand what glitch may be occurring before your meagerly developed eyes, you have locked away this falsehood borne of your inadequacy to comprehend this childhood sensory data so that you could regurgitate it as lies on a Venetian dogfighting board.
>>
>>26991330
Yes, I want to play with this same acquaintance.
>>
>>26991343
why do use the word acquaintance are you autistic or something?
>>
>>26992224
I don't think she would call me her friend, yet.
>>
File: 1465802693603.jpg (39KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1465802693603.jpg
39KB, 640x428px
>>26991339
holy shit you're lonely
>>
>>26991339
>clearly has a shiny animation beforehand in every game with shinies

how could any retard consider it a glitch?
>>
>>26993004
>retard
>glitch
You answered yourself, familio.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.