[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is an utter slog. People kept telling me that it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
This game is an utter slog. People kept telling me that it's great for the first 3 gyms, but that's the part that's boring as hell.
Why is half of Lumiose blocked off?
Why do I have to go to these people's empty mansion? Why are my """friends""" following me everywhere? Why can't I enter any area without being stopped by someone? Why do riding segments exist?
>>
They lied
>>
>>26982466
Does it get better?
>>
>>26982471
Nope
Thank God it's still better than Gen 5, but if you come directly from based Gen 4, it'll feel like hsit
>>
>>26982502
(You)
>>
>>26982427
You didn't like the answers in those threads yesterday and had to make yet another?

You ain't fooling anyone.
>>
>>26982427
>>26982471

The best parts of the game are the routes and areas immediately following the Electric gym. Well, if you're into fantasy environments anyway.

Those parts don't last very long, and once they're over, the rest of the game is OKAY.... Better than the first half, but not fantastic by any means.
>>
>>26982427
Give us 10 minutes before someone makes the exact same thread with univa
>>
>>26982936
Oh by the way I forgot, if you haven't made it to Route 13 yet.... Well get ready for Route 13. It is not for impatient spirits.
>>
>>26982881
Just started today, mate. Playing trigger warning: White 2 right now, but will get back to it soon.

>>26982936
Yeah, I saw screens of the more autumn-focused routes and thought it looked fairly nice. Just want to know why people praise the beginning so much, I find it awful.
>>
File: 1458373284038.jpg (307KB, 589x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458373284038.jpg
307KB, 589x480px
XY looked so fucking good before the last few months when it started leaking rapidly. The graphics, riding Pokemon, new digi forms to spice things up, thinking the first few non-starter Pokemon revealed was the appetiser when it was actually the main course. What happened.
>>
>>26982427
Why are you such a faggot?

1.Blame gen 5 for introducing stupid blockages
2.?
3.Are you autistic?
4.Sames as 1
5.?

Nice blog btw
>>
>>26983007
Why are you incapable of using greentext?

>1.Blame gen 5 for introducing stupid blockages
That has nothing to do with half(actually most) of Lumiose being blocked off. The only parts of Castelia that were blocked off at any point in time were the sewers in BW2.
>2.?
The pointless fucking mansion where Shauna watches fireworks with you?
>3.Are you autistic?
No, but going on my own adventure would be nice. BW also had problems with this, but you didn't meet your friends nearly as often.
>4.Sames as 1
There are plenty of times where you aren't stopped in BW. So far I've been stopped at every single town and new location.
>5.?
The shitty Rhyhorn segment with awful controls? Does it ring a bell?
>>
>>26983046
Obviously meant for
>>26983008
>>
>>26983046
It's a newfag
>>
>>26983046

>That has nothing to do with half(actually most) of Lumiose being blocked off. The only parts of Castelia that were blocked off at any point in time were the sewers in BW2.
>There are plenty of times where you aren't stopped in BW. So far I've been stopped at every single town and new location.
You kidding right? Unova was full of bridges and routes blocked with either construction works or fatties dancing
>The pointless fucking mansion where Shauna watches fireworks with you?
Why did we have to board a stupid ship to get cut back in gen 1? Is the same shit
>No, but going on my own adventure would be nice. BW also had problems with this, but you didn't meet your friends nearly as often.
Nice blog fagget
>The shitty Rhyhorn segment with awful controls? Does it ring a bell?
You could say the same about mach and acro bike or rock climb hm, is just the gen mechanic
>>
>>26983231
>You kidding right? Unova was full of bridges and routes blocked with either construction works or fatties dancing
Reading comprehension isn't your forte, I see.
>Why did we have to board a stupid ship to get cut back in gen 1? Is the same shit
That "stupid ship" actually had shit to do in it, like battling.
The mansion had nothing. It added nothing.
>Nice blog fagget
Epic argument, friend.
>You could say the same about mach and acro bike or rock climb hm, is just the gen mechanic
Hardly anyone thinks rock climb was a good idea, and the bike mechanics were fixed in ORAS. Rhyhorn riding is still garbage.
>>
File: image.png (34KB, 602x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34KB, 602x558px
>>26983231
>nice blog faggot

You too anon
>>
>>26982502
I would play White or X a hundred times before I would ever want to touch Diamond again.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.