[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about how fucking gay Smogon is, and why Endless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: b101_logo.png (23KB, 442x342px) Image search: [Google]
b101_logo.png
23KB, 442x342px
Let's talk about how fucking gay Smogon is, and why Endless is the only clause that is even remotely a good idea and why AG should be the only meta.
>>
>>26972787
Meta with Fug

N-no thanks anon
>>
Funbro should be tested in AG desu if you can't break through it in AG then there's something seriously wrong with your team.
>>
>>26972801
>Not being able to make short work of any Fug

The only variation that even gets me anymore is the Choice Band one.
>>
>>26972814
How

Geo Xer?
>>
File: barkbarkwoofwoof.png (344KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
barkbarkwoofwoof.png
344KB, 800x600px
>>26972787
>>
>>26972865
bark bark woof woof
>>
File: literallyafaggot.jpg (88KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
literallyafaggot.jpg
88KB, 498x280px
>>26972865
Do you guys mock me? Look at you, just a bunch of hacking nobodies! Do you know why I am where I currently am at, as a famous PokeTuber? Because unlike you, I actually have respect for Gamefreak and choose to play legitimately. I play the game as it was meant to be played, unlike you pieces of shit.

Go ahead, hack your fake Pokemon with your mainsteam Smogon sets, all you’re doing is being sheep to Smogon as they change the meta for the worse. You do that with your predictable and stale competitive sets, while I, Verlisify, still have my integrity and take risks when I play competitively. Go ahead, keep your generated Life Orb or AV Bisharps, while I will keep on breeding for unique sets!

*Howls with integrity*
>>
>>26972859
Paralyze it and kill it with something with a decently powerful Fairy move. If you had Stealth Rock up before it came in, it's even easier.
>>
>>26973006
With like prankster or something? I guess that would work, but wouldn't you switch out
>>
bark bark woof woof
>>
>>26973021
I'm assuming you have to sac a mon. Or maybe a Zerkrom has the bulk?
>>
>>26972787
Just play VGC dude
>>
>>26973058
>4 vs 4

I don't wanna play a sissy format like that.
>>
>>26973021
I just use Lugia, Multiscale takes the inevitable hit fairly well, after that I outspeed, Roost, and wait for a paralysis proc to phaze it out. If it uses one too many Dragon Ascents, I just Aeroblast. If not, I either use a fairy move at an opportune moment or just let it die by rocks.
>>
>>26972787
Funny thing about endless clause is that it wouldn't need to be a thing if they didn't play a shitty simulator
>>
>>26973077
>Lugia
>running aeroblast

I used to play Ubers, is AG really any different? you're probably a retard
>>
>>26973136
>Not running Aeroblast

It's pretty good, you get decent special attack without investment, it's powerful, accurate and has a higher chance for crits. It also makes sure you're not complete Taunt bait. Only bad thing is the PP.

>Is AG any different?

Not as many bullshit clauses and the low to mid ladder is pretty casual with a mix of every type of team, higher up it's cancer and Uber stall.
>>
>>26973169
I can see that, it's good for getting around taunt I'd guess.

I ran dragon tail
>>
>>26973184
I'd run it over Whirlwind but then I'd have nothing on Xerneas. There's also the possibility of missing, but eh.
>>
>>26972787
What's wrong with Smogon?
>>
>>26973169
>running aeroblast over ice beam
Also the para strategy for dealing with Fug seems kinda iffy. Especially given how common lum berry is, and that faggier opponents might run cleric blissey. I do agree that Lugia is one of the best ways to handle fug though.
>>
>>26972787
>I only use legendaries! Mega Rayquaza is sooo strong! I could so beat you, I have six of them!
>>
>>26972787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmni1JsYvTw

Reminder that Smogon mods are literally whiny kids
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.