[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the Sun/Moon news has finally brought me around to getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
All the Sun/Moon news has finally brought me around to getting a 2DS and picking up Pokemon again.

So /vp/ tell me, which gen VI game do I get to bid the time?
So /vp/
>>
X or Y. ORAS is trash.
>>
>>26952875
Heart gold
>>
>>26953165
Most of ORAS's problems are shit that someone just getting back into the series won't care about.
>>
pokemon b/w and below
also
>2ds
>>
>>26952875
ORAS. XY is trash.
>>
>>26952875
Hack the 2ds and pirate both XY and ORAS
>>
>>26953470
I agree, though OP needs to be on the correct firmware version.
>>
>>26953202
This is true. But for that matter, XY was made specifically for people who left early, like the Kanto allusions, huge pokedex for people who missed other Gens, and super modes to older pokemon.
>>
>>26953533
Since they said they were thinking of buying one, they're fine, since, as far as I'm aware, all new 2/3ds' are still on hackable firmware out of the box.
>>
>>26952875
Have you ever played RSE?
If yes, why do you even ask?
Get the new region fagget
>>
>>26952875
Get X or Y. The plot of Y makes slightly more sense.

There might be some shit in X and Y that could be important in Sun and Moon, while ORAS is mainly just rearranging shit you thought you knew from ten years ago.
>>
You should pick X or Y. ORAS is basically the same game of 2003 with some fag improvements
>>
>>26952875
XY
>>
X/Y is better for single player but ORAS is the most updated and active for online stuff
>>
>>26956258
Are there really people who bother with the online when Showdown exists?
>>
>>26956267
Japan doesn't play Showdown, you aren't getting the full competitive experience there
>>
I got back into Pokémon a month ago after taking a break a few months after B/W came out. Grabbed ORAS. Pretty good way to catch up. I beat the shit out of RSE when it originally came out and this was a good way to get back in. Plan on picking up X or Y at the end of the minth
>>
>>26952875
I'm playing Alpha Sapphire right now and having a ton of fun.

X and Y are kind of the same, but with REALLY shitty designs for all their mons.
>>
File: 1467387443586.jpg (96KB, 483x411px) Image search: [Google]
1467387443586.jpg
96KB, 483x411px
>>26956532
Much better designs than gen 3, 4 and 5.
>>
>>26956589
I'll give you genV
>>
Pokemon Heartgold
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.