[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if a pokemon holding one of the Arceus plates during breeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: index.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
10KB, 225x225px
What if a pokemon holding one of the Arceus plates during breeding would cause the offspring's Hidden Power to be the same typing as the plate? Would this be considered a good choice?
>>
Improvement/10
>>
>>26947971
Brilliant idea.
>>
God that would be amazing.
>>
File: 1462927937113.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1462927937113.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>26947971
>/vp/ has a good idea for once
>>
do this, get rid of IVs. boom, breeding became 100% more tolerable.
>>
>Today on Bizarro /vp/: An anon has a good idea
>>
>>26948197
the good idea would be removing hidden power desu
>>
>>26947971
This is actually brilliant.

We need a Physical HP too. And HP fairy.
>>
>>26947971
That's actually a really good idea. Plus, you could obtain Hidden Power Fairy.
>>
>>26948210
Breeding 5 iv pokemon is the easiest thing in the world already.
>>
>>26948212
(You)
>>
>>26947971
So it's just like with Volt Tackle Pikachu. Pick your poison:
>Random IVs (no Destiny Knot)
>Random Nature (no Everstone)
>>
Or just skip the breeding part entirely and just make an NPC/object that you can interact with you choose a Hidden Power.
>>
>>26947971
Adding this to the list of good /vp/ ideas just after "finding eggs in the wild" and "riding mons"
>>
Now you have to choose between destiny knot for good IVs or everstone for nature. You could use plate + knot and play the rng game for nature I guess. Not really ideal either way but it makes hidden power easier.
>>
>>26948255
>>26948287

They just need to introduce the Destiny Stone or Ever Knot then.
>>
>>26948287
>>26948346
>Extrasensory HP Fire Budew
I need this.
>>
>>26948287

I already had to RNG the nature for my Volt Tackle Raichu, I could do it again.
>>
>>26947971
They should not only do this, but retcon Hidden Power as being completely unrelated to IVs and instead be hereditary.
Have something like 20% chance of getting the dad's HP type, 20% chance of the mom's, and the remaining 60% getting a random new type.
Arceus plates would increase it to 100% rate on the parent holding it.
This would also pretty much solve >>26948287 because you could do something like destiny knot + plate one parent for hidden power and IVs and then do everstone + destiny knot for the actual mon and RNG for the 1/5 HP rate.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.